11—Her Final Chamber (R-18)
8.3k 13 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Please note, some of the actions performed in this chapter are not achievable in reality. Please don't try this at home.

I once again carried Aina back to my room, this time not staying inside her for the whole night and instead wiping my goo from the entrance of her beautiful pussy, trying to avoid scraping her insides with the napkin to allow her to wake up without feeling too gross the next morning. I kissed her goodnight and went out to train with my sword, something I still hadn’t done that day due to our 'date'.

After almost two hours of repetitive exercise and form practice, I went out for a midnight snack before heading to bed, but decided to eat it at my room. When I opened the door to my chamber I found Aina awake and crying, and when run towards her and brought her I to a hug to ask her what was wrong, afraid I'd hurt her during our session, she grabbed me with all she had, clinging onto me for dear life.

“Master! I thought something had happened to you! I thought I’d never see you again...”

I was quite relieved when she said that. I chuckled slightly, and replied,

“What? This is my house, our house, what could've possibly happened to me? You silly little thing, you worry too easily. Come on, wanna eat these snacks with me?”

We ended up feeding each other the snacks like lovebirds, then played a primitive version of the pocky game with some sort of straight, long and thin croissant.

Of course, there was no actual tension to the game as we both just wanted to get to the end of the pastry as quick as possible to be able to smooch again, which eventually led to us making out and rolling around all over the bed as we kissed each other’s body. At least we managed to control ourselves enough to not go into full-on sex. Our hairs were messy by the time we went to bed, and we fell asleep like babies in each other’s embrace.

When I awoke the next morning, I was still hugging Aina, and she seemed to still be asleep. I felt my morning wood peak out of my nightwear, pointing at the triangle formed by Aina's thin thighs and her crotch.

Still half-asleep, I pushed my waist forward without thinking twice, and grabbed Aina's butt cheeks. I started moving my cock back and forward, using Aina's soft thighs as an onahole. I moved my waist as fast as my body would let me, almost twice as fast as I ever had when inside Aina's pussy. 

The friction heated up my rod and would have burned slightly it if I wasn't extra tough, but for the current me, it just felt supremely good.

Only then did I realize with a start that Aina's skin was not as tough as mine, so I created some basic magical water surrounding my cock, which unfortunately took almost all of my mana as I wasn't using a proper, optimised spell, but it served well as lubrication and prevented me from hurting the skin on Aina's thighs.

She had woken up long ago, but was still pretending to be asleep, so I kissed her lips fiercely and said, as soon as I separated them, "You feel soooo good!"

Immediately afterwards, I sprayed my seed all over the bed and, as I was recovering from the pleasure, I put my mouth on Aina's red ear and whispered. "Could you clean it for me?"

She broke her charade of being asleep, and unhesitantly lowered herself to line her head up with my cock, then swallowed more than a third of it and started bobbing her head up and down.

 After a few minutes, when I saw she wasn't stopping, I put my hands on her head and started thrusting my hips a bit, making her teeth hit my rod as her tongue desperately tried to pleasure me. 

It took me barely two more minutes to cum, despite it being my second time, and Aina dutifully swallowed it all. She looked so freaking cute, trying her best to hold it all in, it made me really want to kiss her. What surprised me, was that she went on to lick the rest of my first load off the mattress, even when I insisted that it wasn't necessary.

"Nnnhhhh!!!!!"

As a reward, I put my dick inside her while she was licking the bed, and ravaged her in doggy position. I was gladly surprised to see that she could now take two thirds of my cock, maybe even three fourths if I pushed her, which I didn't. This was a reward, after all. 

As I pistoned her lovingly and deeply to test her limits but not push them, I started to feel the bump that led to her womb loosen up slightly.

I went back on my earlier statement of not going too rough due to this being a reward as I started plowing her more roughly despite her moans asking me to stop, since they were interweaved with others of "It fhheeels sshhooo goooood!! Mashhteeeer!"

She came from my relentless pounding two times, both of them extremely intense, with her back arching enough for me to deep kiss her spiderman-style and her toes grabbing the bedsheets, but I barely held on, in big measure thanks to having popped twice already.

And, at some point, I felt my glans break through a tight hoop, and enter a new chamber. Aina stiffened immediately, shouting incoherently as she climaxed again and again, and I followed soon after, throwing my seed directly in her baby chamber. 

I didn't stop though, and instead pushed my dick even deeper. By the time I reached the far wall of her womb, about 85% of my monster dick was inside her, and she had long passed out from the overwhelming pain and pleasure.

It was normal. After all, I was pretty sure that what just happened isn't supposed to be possible, not with my size at least. And even if it did, a river of blood should be coming out of her pussy, but that wasn't the case. Moreover, her face was of bliss and ecstasy, not contorted in pain. 

'Maybe something to do with magic? Or elf biology being different? Assuming that she's an elf at all, that is. Mental note: ask her later.'

I brought Aina's gorgeous face to mine as I force fed her our last healing potion by pushing it into her with my mouth, all the while I was lightly thrusting my hips. I wanted her womb entrance to heal while stretched, since it would make entering it in the future easier. It was selfish as hell, I knew, but I felt like Aina wanted it too. Maybe I was deluding myself. In any case, my dick kept going deeper and deeper, forcefully stretching her womb. Aina was jerked back into consciousness, and immediately the overwhelming sensations flooded her mind.

"AaAAhhHHh! OoOohHhnnNN! NnnhHHhOOOoo! MmaaAssHhhtaaArrrr! IsSsshhh tthOOoooo mMuuSsshHHhh!"

She started convulsing and clamping around my grand scepter, And I forcefully jerked it back out, nearly pulling her womb out along with my dick. The stimulation from that movement alone made me cum immediately, spraying semen all over Aina's back, and then falling on the bed next to her limp body.

She had once again lost consciousness, and just laid there on convulsing violently from time to time, so I took her in my arms and started cleaning her up once more. I was also sexually exhausted after cumming four times, and despite my physical stamina still being quite untapped, this was the first time I'd felt completely drained of my seed in any of my two lifes.

158