12—Purple Hair, Black Eyes
7.6k 11 155
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I waited for Aina to wake up, and cuddled with her for about half an hour on our bed, until I heard her stomach rumble and hurried down to the kitchen to get some breakfast for the both of us.

After finishing it, we went out to the city, and registered Aina as an adventurer. We immediately formed a party, and since the party's rank was E (the average of the members' rank) we went on a few D rank missions for the next couple of days. 

Parties of four members or less could only take requests up to one rank above them. I did all of the work, but it served for Aina to start getting used to it, since I planned to train her in combat in the near future. Also, doing it in the forest was incredibly arousing. Once we were sure there were no monsters nearby, of course.

With the money we got from the subjugation quests, we bought some more healing potions and an aptitude test at a diviner for Aina. As it turned out, she had quite a high talent in wind magic, although we would have to save up enough to get her an instructor or at least some spell books.

She was overjoyed to know that she would be useful for me in the future, and it showed on our nightly session that day. She refused to fall until I'd injected four thick, creamy loads directly into her and her belly looked like she was four months pregnant. God bless magical contraceptives, touching wood here.

I could also feel myself growing steadily stronger over time, and I could now fairly easily handle my sword with just one hand. After about a week though, something caught my attention.

In this world, almost all adventurers were male, since any woman fit enough to kill monsters would be seen as an ugly abomination, and the few women in the guild were pretty much always some kind of mage or priest. Most of them were, perhaps not quite fat, but at the very least chubby.

But that day, a gorgeous girl, most likely under 20, with thin features and long, purple hair tied up in a ponytail that matched her similarly colored robes, piercing black eyes and a graceful air around her, entered the guild. Many ignored her, but others gave her a nasty side-eye, not directly glaring at her in scorn but making their displeasure known nonetheless, just like they did to Aina, since in their eyes the two of them would be similarly as disgusting.

In fact, several times we had been attacked by hooligans claiming that human trash like her shouldn't exist when we were out on quests (although that was probably an excuse they used to delude themselves, and they were most likely after our money), but every time, I just beat them up and carried their unconscious bodies back to the guild to report the incident, which got us some extra coins for the troubles caused and a few years in the dungeon for the ones who got the idea. Of course, by dungeon I meant the damp, dark, cell-lined dungeon with chains, not the fantasy ones. I wasn't even sure if those existed, actually.

Anyway, this girl that just arrived at the guild seemed far too innocent for someone who probably should receive these kinds of attacks weekly, so it wasn't hard to guess that it was her first time around these parts.

I decided to approach her, solely to warn her and with no ulterior motives whatsoever. I waved to her and, as I arrived in front of her, I smiled and asked politely, "It seems you're new to the guild, right? You should be careful about what you do around here, there are some foul people who would ambush you while on a quest simply because of your... appearance." I left the meaning of that last word in the air, since I knew she wouldn't believe me if I told her I found her beautiful.

She was quite surprised when she saw Aina beside me, and the enchanted looks the maid constantly threw at me, but she still stared at me warily, as if judging my intentions, and quipped back,  "Please, I can defend myself. This is none of your business."

 But I didn't back down as I replied, "Are you sure? You seem to be of good upbringing, isn't this too much of a risk?" I failed to notice how hypocritical what I said actually was, taking into account Raynold's, this body's, origins.

She was slightly taken aback, but quickly composed herself again and replied, "This is a test for me, please don't push further. I already knew what to expect coming here." It would be rude to keep insisting, so I showed her to the counter.

She registered quite quickly, ignoring all the weird looks directed to her, and I helped her pick out a profitable mission suitable for her rank, then took three D Rank ones myself and went out to complete them with Aina.

She was already about to reach D Rank herself, despite not having any real combat utility other than cheering me on and raising my morale, (can she be considered a buff giver?). 

I had tried to train her in close combat, but found her strength to be severely lacking, so I'd switched it up a few weeks ago to physical exercises and training, to get her physically fit, to get her ready to move on to actual combat training.

It left her exhausted and with sore muscles practically every day, since using a health potion would regenerate the body to how it was before the training, meaning there were no shortcuts, but I could at least ease her with gentle but mind-numbing lovemaking to help her fall asleep as a reward for her efforts.

Anyway, now our party had finally reached D Rank, and we would be able to take C Rank quests. I wasn't confident in being able to knock those out unhurt while protecting Aina though, so we would, for the time being, stick to D Rank ones. 

After all, we weren't in any real need of money anymore.

155