-Valentine’s Day Art Special-
3.7k 12 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Happy Valentines, Guildmates! Got a special something prepared for you all to thank you for all of the support. A big batch of holiday themed pictures! None of them are too lewd, since I wanted them to be able to be posted here. I was not the main artist on these, my assistant, @AljuneArt was. However these were collabs and I picked out the poses, clothes, did the backgrounds, effects and dialogue myself. And I spent a LOT of time critiquing each piece and helping him learn haha. In a way I did draw a lot of these since I sometimes had to redraw the entire body for him and be like 'no do this', so yeah. Go follow him, and me if you haven't!

Valentines Day is my favorite holiday when it comes to lewd art, so I definitely wanted to do something this year. If you want more art, you should definitely support me on Patreon! More funds = more marketing material like new art and such. It would also allow me to have more time to do my own art of the characters, give them proper ref sheets and design more of the characters who need art. Plus it would just really help me continue to grow my career.

Sam

Spoiler

jlPDaDC.png

[collapse]

Zutiria

Spoiler

P8uq43J.png

[collapse]

Meri

Spoiler

rLbhFKl.png

[collapse]

Peri and Cherry

Spoiler

yjpzZwB.png

[collapse]

Opalina

Spoiler

qfTtYep.png

[collapse]

Gwin

Spoiler

GFoDO5i.png

[collapse]

Luxy

Spoiler

7ULjwk4.png

[collapse]

Nikita

Spoiler

Kv5jQgQ.png

[collapse]

Snowball

Spoiler

hmvTGNf.png

[collapse]

BONUS

Not Valentines related at all, but I finally got around to designing Fleetfoot. Thought I'd slide that in here.

Spoiler

1.png?token-time=1614486108&token-hash=Xdx3yP9AEpRBq0MXP9xgh86dEQ0lJy4ugheWCd03SY0%3D

[collapse]

 

72