Two at the Same Time
3k 6 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though I can physically feel it for myself, it’s hard to believe that Zutiria’s spell indeed just did what it did. This is something out of my wildest dreams, something I’d never imagine that was actually possible. Yet here we are, an entire second cock is dangling several inches from my original one.

It must be connected to my nervous system because I can very clearly feel every sensation like it were the real thing. It takes me a moment to fully process it even when both of my tips press against the lips of two waiting pussies. “How does this work...?” I ask the Mage.

I scanned your dick with my magic and designated where I wanted to put a copy. You can feel it, you can fuck with it, and you can cum with it. Do you understand, Sir? Or should I give you a third one for good measure until you get the picture?

“I-Is that possible!?” Meri gasps, her eyes opening from excitement.

Yes.’ Zutiria confirms bluntly.

“So you can just like... keep adding dicks?” Sam wonders aloud, thinking of the many implications and possibilities.

Very much so. But it’s not like they all have their own pools of stamina. The more penises Sir has, the more overwhelming the pleasure will be, meaning he’ll cum faster. For now, it’s best to stick with just the two.

“Fucking unbelievable...” I shake my head, thanking whatever horny magic-user invented Eromancy oh so long ago.

Go on, Sir. Let us know how it is.’ The naughty Mage gives me a light spank, not hard enough to hurt me but hard enough for me to jolt forwards and shove both cocks deep inside the pussies on offer.

Meri and Sam each moan from my penetration, and I freeze as soon as I bottom out in them. “Oh, Gods... it’s... so intense...” I begin trembling inside of my girls, soaking in every individual twitch of their walls, unintentionally comparing the two. Meri’s is hot, wet, and juicy, while Sam’s keeps covering me in aggressive kisses, clenching all around my girth. “If I move, I feel like I’m gonna cum right away...”

“Then cum, Master...”

“You just got done eating us out, so we’re already really close anyway...” Sam bucks her hips along with my original cock, sliding me out of and right back into her tunnel.

“Oh, fuck...” I clench my teeth, and Meri sees this opportunity to play along.

“Cum inside us...!” She coos dreamily, grinding my upper rod with her meaty slit and inviting me in deeper with her plump, sucking labial lips.

Sir, do it. You have nothing to lose, don’t mind your pride. It’s a miracle you avoided cumming straight away as it is. Your body must be suited towards receiving the gifts of Eromancy...’ Zutiria presses her naked chest against me when she wraps her arms around my midsection from behind. Her small, pointed nipples pierce into the muscles of my back, and to top it all off, she humps my hips with her own, sending me deeper inside both Sam and Meri.

My balls begin boiling and demanding climax while my impaled lovers continue to moan and fuck themselves on my cocks.

“Please, Masterrrr...!”

“Daddyyy!”

Sir. Give it to them.

“Damn it...!” I groan an animalistic, guttural groan and grab Meri’s chubby bubble butt for stability. With every ounce of strength I have, I start pounding both rods into the depths of their respective moist sheaths. This frenzy sends Sam and Meri both into a pleasured paradise brought about by my sheer ferocity.

Just as promised, neither girl had to wait long for their climaxes. They both begin cumming hard against the might of my double cocks working in tandem to fuck them within an inch of their life. Once I feel them spasming against me, I can’t hold back any longer. 

I grunt and dig my fingers into Meri’s gratuitous ass flesh, slamming down hard into the girls one more time before cumming a titanic surge. Never before had I imagined what it would be like to have two orgasms simultaneously. It feels like the absolute culmination of heaven and hell all rolled up into one fantastic yet terrifying experience. 

This sensation is almost as if my soul were exiting my body through both penises. As bad as that sounds, it feels indescribably good. It’s just more extreme than I could do justice.

I flood Sam and Meri’s insides with my white and burning semen, cocks surging and throbbing in a desperate endeavor to give all that I have to offer.

Well done, Sir. Keep it going...’ Zutiria takes both of her hands to the sides of my hips, pulls me back out, and humps me forward once again. I practically howl with lust as this added stimulation drains yet more of my supposedly infinite stamina and wrings the last drops of my current load from my urethra.

Without even taking a moment to bask in my heightened pleasure, I pull out of Sam and Meri so I can flop on my back and pant for air. “Good Gods...”

Meri, too, scoots off of Sam and joins me at my side. Together they both get a closer look at the intimidating multi-cock dangling between my legs. “Was it too much for you, Master...?”

“Just about...” I sigh and wipe some more of the sweat from my face. “Yesterday was intense, too. Makes me wonder if I’ll ever get used to Eromancy.”

“Zuzu, this shit’s fun and all, but if it gets in the way of us having a good time, then you might need to call it off some nights and just let us do it normally.” Sam stakes her claim, ensuring my dick gets the fair treatment it deserves.

It’s just like your Arts training, Sam. He’ll get better the more we do it. Don’t you want him to gain a resistance faster?

“Well, yeah, but... I also want him to just be able to fuck me.” The Princess groans.

Meri begins stroking my chest with tender love and affection. “How about it? Do you think you can keep going with two, Master?”

“Not in the slightest, but we’re going to anyway.” I laugh softly. “It’s like Zutiria said. I need to put in an effort and master the heightened sensations if I ever want to get good at this.”

Well said.’ Zutiria smiles, taking one cock with each hand and starting up a steady rhythm of pumping. My blood immediately begins to churn once more, and my dual staffs harden at the handily delivered pleasure. The Mage leans over, sucking down on my bottom tip before swirling the same wet, velvety tongue over my other shaft’s tip. She presses them together so she can knead, tug and lick them both in tandem.

Sam and Meri just watch Zutiria at work, almost too intimidated by the magic second cock to do anything. They stop as soon as she looks Sam right in the face. ‘Are you ready?’ She asks.

Sam looks at her in confusion, then suddenly realizes what she was just asked. “Wait a second... r-really...?”

Meri could also go first if you’re too scared, Sammy.

“Ahaha, I-I think I’m ok...! W-Why don’t you show me how it’s done?” The Shield Maiden meekly insists.

“I ain’t scared! We were gonna end up doing double penetration with a strap-on eventually anyway. This is just... uh... a lot to take in. Even for me.” Sam gulps while getting up and crawling over to Zutiria, the seed I just gifted her beginning to trail down her thighs and onto the bed.

“I’m sure you’ll love it.” I chime in.

“Not as much as you’re gonna love it, Daddy.” Her Highness turns around and playfully scooches the Mage away by hip checking her with her butt.

“Help Sam out, girls.”

One moment.’ Zutiria wiggles her finger in the direction of the nightstand, causing a bottle of lube to magically float into her hand. She pours a heaping batch of it all over my second cock and lathers me up nice and smooth. It feels wonderful, even if it’s not an actual attempt at pleasuring me.

“Don’t forget me, too!” Sam bends over on the bed, and I watch the incredibly erotic sight that unfolds. Zutiria pours globs of slick lube onto her finger and pushes through the tight rim of Sam’s behind until it reaches inside. The Princess’s eyes open wide for a split second before she shuts them from the pleasure of Zutiria’s invasive digit.

“Watching this is g-gonna make me go crazy...” Meri stares as the Princess has her tight little asshole stirred and gets lube spread within it. “It’s so dirty...”

“So are you, Meri.” I remind her, to which she hangs her head.

Once Zutiria finishes her lube duty, she gives Sam a silent thumbs-up. She takes one cock in hand while Meri takes the other, and they hold them in place the Princess who falls back down and impales her tight holes on my throbbing shafts. Sam, typically a crass and upbeat tomboy, is now brought to tears from the sudden onset of pleasure spreading throughout her body stemming from her pussy and her ass. “Ho... ly... shit... DADDYYY...!!” 

I know where she’s coming from. The contrast between her holes has never been more apparent until this very moment. While her pussy gives me sweet, familiar comfort, her tiny ass has to stretch itself wide to accommodate my size, and so it bites down on my duplicate penis like a vice.

“Does it feel any easier this time, Master...?” Meri over me on my left side, looking down with concern and obvious lust.

“M-Maybe a little... but... anal is a bit much right now, I think...” I clutch my teeth as I say that, wiggling just a tiny bit inside of Sam and drawing a moan from her throat.

Zutiria snuggles up to the opposite side, dragging my hand between her thighs to continue where Sam left off. ‘Take it slow, you two. It’s alright if it doesn’t last too long.

The Princess looks back at us and weakly flashes a peace sign with her fingers. “No s-sweat... I... got this...” She says while slowly pulling off of my rods and forcing them right back down where they came from. Sam screams as soon as it hits, the double penetration taking its toll on her body. “I’m... Daddy’s little slut... a-a-after all...”

“That’s... that’s right, you are.” I groan and lift upwards while my hands quickly find themselves exploring inside Meri and Zutiria.

For several short but sweet minutes, the Princess rocks her hips up and down to match my equally slow pace. It’s a far cry from the frantic, frenzied fucking I tend to engage in with Sam, but it’s just about all both of our bodies can manage.

Something has to give, and in the end, it’s me.

While whisking my fingers around the insides of the other girls, Zutiria cums against my hand, gushing her sweet, feminine honey all over me. To silence her voice, she leans over across my chest to nibble on my nipple.

The sudden new height of pleasure brought on by her full, pouty lips sets off a chain reaction. I suddenly invade Meri as far as she’ll take my fingers, and the harshness makes the masochist reach her long-awaited sexual climax, too. 

It’s only natural that their orgasms trigger my own, and I jerk up into the ass and pussy of my tight Princess so hard that her jiggling butt claps loudly against my skin. Groaning, I begin to unload another frightening and enormous load of semen inside of both sinful tunnels.

“G-GAAAH!! HHHNNNNNN-” Sam shouts as she shakes her ass, working both of my cocks with a sudden fierceness that draws out my orgasm even longer, especially when she cums on me, too.

The royal slut removes me from both holes, kneeling over my pelvis and giving me an astonishing view of the flood escaping from within her. Her asshole is stretched wide, seeping a river of my white-hot cum, which drips out to combine with the stream trickling thickly out of her well-fucked pussy.

Deciding she no longer has any energy at all, Sam falls back on my chest and knocks Zutiria away from my nipple in the process.

“I... can’t... fuckin’ go on... wow... t-that was... um... something else...” Every word she speaks is peppered between a desperate battle for air, and if she wasn’t sweaty before, she is now. Her back clings to me with its wetness, the warmth feeling lovely against my skin.

“I need a break, too... Meri, you don’t mind waiting, do you...?”

The Shield Maiden looks a bit disappointed, and she bites her lips. “I-I guess not...”

It’s still early.’ Zutiria says. ‘If we go to bed now, Sir can rest his fragile mind and wake up earlier than usual. It might be too much for him if we continued from now, anyway. I’m sorry, Meri...

“It’s fine, I just... um, that looked really amazing...”

“It sure fuckin’ was...” Sam groans, on the verge of passing out on my chest.

“Zutiria, we’re about to clock out, I think. Why don’t you help Meri out a bit with your new powers?” As I speak, the little Mage undoes her spell, and my second cock vanishes. That’s convenient. Guess I don’t have to wash it now.

“Help me out h-h-how?” Meri’s crimson eyes gloss over with a hazy, expectant lust as she looks over at Zutiria.

However I can, silly Meri.’ Says Zutiria as she crawls over top of Sam and me before plopping down on top of Meri’s curvy body. Her eyes and hands glow bright pink, signaling how good a time the Shield Maiden is about to have.

Meanwhile, all I can do is give a deep, long yawn. “Night, Princess...”

“Ni-ni, Daddy...” Sam rolls over so she can adequately snuggle my bare chest. Soon after, I fall asleep to the sound of Meri losing her fucking mind at the Eromancer’s touch.

73