Little enemy
285 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door closed behind us and we were in a sphere shaped room. It was large and there was only one way that lit towards the watch-like techfuser in the well protected storage sphere before us. Apart from all that, there was a deep dark space below which looked bottomless. Sek ran to the fuser and placed his hand around the sphere, suddenly pulling it towards his hand.

"Hehe, I love viruses", Sek smiled.

"Why are you doing this?", Sek's evil life I had learned about didn't change, I couldn't believe what my thoughts told me. Was I blinded by my desire to leave this cage so much so that I had allowed a person with an evil heart wield me just like that? But the time at which he commited those sins were...

"Didn't I talk about it? DeV co. is responsible for the loss of many lives.", his voice turned into a stern one.

"I don't know about what they did that caused to those lives being lost"

"That's precisely it, If you don't know and I do then simply mind your own business. I still am your master.", he placed the fuser into his storage cube and turned to quickly leave when he was immediately stopped by a little figure before him.

"Who's that?", Sek muttered to himself.

I couldn't see since he had hidden me behind his back but thankfully, using my aura that surrounded that particular area, I was able to make out the actual figure. "A girl?", there was a little girl probably ten looking up at Sek with an adorable smile. She had this short red dress that possessed white fur on the edges and sleeves. Also, she had an oddly long pair of white socks that reached her knee. That particular detail was a bit intriguing since it looked like it was elastic and clinged onto her legs. "Such a long pair of socks. Are those neo socks?", I transferred my thought to Sek as the shiny strange looking ornaments on her dress and red ribbon shoes glittered.

"What? no, those are stockings.", he laughed as he replied me through telekenisis.

"Hehe.", she chuckled, still staring at Sek with her candy red eyes and glowing bob cut short hair also red with a ribbon attached. "I saw you on the security camera when you entered the building."

"Tch.", Sek didn't seem to be captured by her cuteness. He was rather focused on getting out quickly and completing the final phase of their plan.

The girl tilted her head and looked at the empty storage sphere, "Did you take it without permission?", she gasped covering her little mouth. 

There was no other way to escape. The path to the door was blocked by this girl and then there was the dark bottomless pit.

"Teehee", she giggled bringing forth her clenched fist and opening it to reveal a small cuboid. "My name's Shyza. Let's be friends and I won't tell papa, the Zephain president about you."

"You're a Faunarian, from the planet Faunaria. t

The only known planet that has taken its time into using the energy shards to evolve old weapons into monstrous tools that can destroy battleships.", Sek smiled. "Even a little enemy like you can be a huge threat to this entire city.", a bit of sweat ran down his face.

"A person can own such power?", I was amazed by what Sek said.

"Does that mean you don't want to become my friend?", Shyza said with an adorably sad face and sighed as she pressed a button on her cuboid, immediately commanding a silver-like bar to eject from the two sides of the cuboid then joining the two parts, forming some kind of metallic pole. Suddenly, a huge blade blasted out of the upper part.

"A scythe?", I said to myself as I stared at the complicated equipment that was once very simple. Another blade appeared on the tip of the pole and the huge blade had blue energy surging through them.

Shyza spun it around and pointed the tip at us, "I was going to gift you death as a friend but I'll send you to death as an enemy instead."

"Such harsh words coming from a child."

"Heh, you'll be surprised that a child can lead a battalion of war ships.", Sek chuckled then gulped.

The same blue energy activated in her shoes. Within a blink of an eye, she was right in front of us. Her scythe's tip blade dashed towards Sek's face. Without thinking for a bit, he raised me up and used me as a shield.

Shyza's eyes and mouth widened," Woah! That sword.", Sek pushed her weapon away eventually sending her back.

"Are you Eʋe?", she curiously asked.

"Heh, and what if I tell you that I am Eʋe?", Sek tightened his grip on me, ready to block any hits.

"So you aren't going to tell me?", she sighed then lunged at us throwing blade jabs that Sek dodged. Her jabs got faster and faster. "Teehee! I'll simply grab the sword then!!", she laughed in excitement.

Soon, Sek couldn't evade her speeding strikes as he moved back at the edge of the path. The little girl's blade found a spot on Sek's arm and caused a big scratch, causing him to lose his grip on me. Seeing the opportunity, Shyza grabbed my end and began to pull me off.

"I don't think so!", Sek forcefully pulled me back. Thus losing his footing and falling along with Shyza into the dark, cold bottomless pit. Their screaming voices echoed as we fell.

8