Chapter 15 – Dreams of distant past
1.5k 31 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the human trafficking racket, 2:54, on the same night...

The police deputy chief arrived at the scene of carnage. He got out of the car and met with investigator Nick, and asked, "What have we got?"

"Human trafficking racket. 51 dead gangsters belonging to the MS-13, most of them armed, 31 are outside, 13 are inside, and 8 are in a hidden Basement. We also found 39 human captives in the basement. 4 men, 25 women, and 10 children. Among them, 18 of the women were raped during captivity, but other than the mental shock they are mostly unharmed. The captives stated that an invisible entity killed all the men downstairs. Some of them believe him to be some sort of divine messenger of god, or a herald of Satan, that came to drag them to hell. From the freshness of the corpses, we believe that the entity who did it first killed the gangsters downstairs, then the gangsters inside, and then all 31 outside. From the footage of some of the surveillance cameras, the entity was indeed invisible and butchered almost all the gangsters inside with a knife. And that's not all..." The investigator took out a tablet and showed the footage outside, showing all 31 gangsters pointing their guns to the inside. Suddenly, 25 of the 31 gangsters collapsed, and the gangsters all soon died after about 15 seconds of a gunfight.

"...It's the same guy from yesterday, isn't it? And it seems like the guy is either not alone, or has some sort of special ability to shoot many bullets simultaneously, hah? Maybe those captives are right, and we are dealing with a messenger of god or a devil..."

"Well... I don't think he is evil, at least from our perspective. That basement from before had a still fresh paint arrow that said 'Prisoners' underground' and even the Hatch was wide open for view. I don't think a devil would write that..."

The police deputy chief nodded, before asking, "Did you find any leads to the entity?"

"No, it seems like it was just like last time, with only the same footprints that lead somewhere random, and then disappear."

The police deputy chief paced about for a minute, before a decisive look flashed across his face, "Get us a copy of the footage and delete the originals and put a gag order. Also, we need to request the captives to not say anything, tell them that their savior requested it. We are going to claim credit for this one as a successful bust, and give the real info to the higher-ups."

The investigator Nick looked visibly disturbed,  "But sir! This isn't our credit! Why not just blame it on another gang war?"

"We can't continue blaming this on gang wars, Nick. We need to cover it up as much as possible since before long people will start investigating this. This is not some marvel movie, most people don't want their identities compromised, or to get bothered. It will also increase the people's trust in us as the NYPD, and stabilize the situation here."

The deputy chief then patted Nick on the shoulder, "We are getting a free ride, Nick, so let's just enjoy it. Consider it as an unexpected bonus."

Investigator Nick was still disturbed but reluctantly nodded.

 

 

Thwack*

A 10-year-old boy was punched by a large 15-year-old teenager. Cheers rang out around them, Screaming, "Get him, Josh!", "Beat up that fucking Jew!", "Maim him!", "Gouge his eye out!"

The teenager, Josh, walked towards the collapsed kid and kicked him in the stomach! The kid could only cough up vomit and spit. Josh then picked up the kid's collar, raising him in the air.

The kid weakly opened his eyes, and asked, "Why are you doing this..."

The bully, Josh, answered with a pure smile of sadism, "Because you're a Jew, and I feel like it! HAHAHA, What are you gonna do? Cry to the sisters? They don't give a fuck about you filthy Jew!" The rest of the children laughed together or cursed the kid.

The kid looked deeply at the bully, with a look not befitting a child, and said, "I pity you then..." As he said that, he placed his right hand into his pocket.

The bully, Josh, looked absolutely enraged, "You pity me? YOU PITY ME?! I WILL SHOW YOU PITY YOU DIRTY FUCKING JEW!!!" He then raised a fist, about to punch the annoying Jew kid's face.

Before he could continue his punch, however, the kid suddenly stabbed a sharpened pencil into his neck! Surprised, the bully let go of the kid, but the kid held on to the pen hard, not letting go! Gravity did its work, as the pen gouged a huge cavity in the bully's neck, before breaking inside it. A copious amount of blood spilled from the neck he clutched, and in disbelief, his knees gave in, and kneeled, staring at the kid he could easily bully before. The kid held no expression. No fear, no anger, no joy, no remorse, even the previous pity was gone, leaving a pure cold apathy towards life itself. The bully soon lost the light in his eyes and collapsed in a pool of blood. The cheering kids and teenagers around went silent...

 

 

"I don't understand sniffle*, we gave him so much love and care Hic*, why would he do such a horrible thing!?" A nun was telling a police officer her side as the kid sat down near the door. The only thought passing through his mind was, "Dirty lying bitch... You were the one who instigated that prick in the first place..."

 

 

Tick* Tock* Tick* Tock*

"So why did you do it?"

Inside a not so fancy counseling room with an old clock on the wall, sat an old psychologist on his chair, and asked the 12-year-old kid in front of him.

"They attacked me, were bigger than me, and stronger than me, and I felt a threat to my life, so I protected myself, as the law dictates." The kid answered apathetically as if he was talking about why he breathed air and drank water.

The old psychologist sighed, then squinted his eyes, "Then why did you beat them until they were crippled then? One of them is now paralyzed waist down, and the other is retarded now."

The kid replied, still as apathetic as before, "It is just a way to protect myself, to scare away future bullies, to make sure that I won't have to worry about getting harmed again."

The old psychologist wearily looked at the boy, and then asked, "And what about the bully you killed 2 years ago, do you have nightmares about him? Regrets? Satisfaction? What did you feel when you killed him? About hurting and taking another's life?"

The child answered, as cold and apathetic as ever, with one word, "Nothing..." And the scene faded...

 

 

Eli opened his eyes, Rays of light shined through the window, Morning has arrived.

And there you have it, some background story!

Also, I will explain to you why he was so victimized inside a catholic orphanage.

Catholic orphanages are notorious for being racist, and xenophobic against Jews and Muslims (Especially Jews). You might not know this, but in some places, for just saying you are jew, people would lynch you, especially in Arab countries, or heavily ignorant places like in South America. In orphanages, the place is full of disgruntled kids, often mistreated by the caretakers, and the caretakers themselves think it is ok. That said disgruntlement translates to violence, and racism is one common way to channel said anger and disgruntlement, and the racist caretakers make sure to give the message that "Jews are evil", And the naive and vulnerable children believe it.

Jews are very easy targets in America since American law does not protect Jews from antisemitism, since jews are defined as "White". Yes, you read it right, white. Unless you have black or Hispanic blood in your veins, or you have blackish skin, you are white by law, even if you identify as a Jew, something that is clearly not white, at least Hitler and the KKK said so. Anyways, if a white man beats up another jew, it is at most an assault, not racism. If he beat up a black man, it is racism. If a white man is beaten up by a black man, the black man can easily reduce his punishment by saying that the white man insulted him with racist remarks. If a black man beat up a black man, nobody would give a fuck, like how people won't care if a dog killed a dog (I am not joking here, it is real. And no, this is not racist. And sorry for the offensive comparison if any black-skinned individual read this, but that is how American law sees black people in a nutshell.)

In any case, the bullying you see now is actually REALLY softcore. If you think THIS is bad, you are extremely naive. This is simply a bully beating up a weaker guy, but you have never seen the level of humiliation that a person can go through. That bullying usually leads to suicide in many cases.

72