Chapter: 7
660 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter: 7 Zap!

Insert Author Compliance here

___Start___

Insert story here

“I get it, that’s why” Her hand glowed blue as magic power flowed from her fingertips and into my face. It was warm like the morning sun, from her fingers I felt how squishy my face was which made me giggle.

Seconds passed, her hand examined my face by squishing and pulling it apart. With Tina’s perspective, I saw my own face get mangled by Mother’s hands like mochi dough.  Exquisite movements catered to examine one’s condition, her hand felt smooth to the touch like feathers as it was coated in magic.

It felt like hours had passed since then, but only minutes. The sounds of battles have halted in the background and the air turned calm. Free from the booming air of the battle that had taken place not so far away from here.

“Everyone! Go hide into your houses and lock your doors! The aftermath has begun to take place!” a soldier shouted as he jumped down from his steed, gasping in exhaustion.

“What is it Mr. Soldier?” Uncle Zell asked the man as the representative, looking serious and ready to act in any time given the posture of his body.
“The curse from the cockatrices has taken effect; we advise you all to hide in your houses for safety measures. While the abled men must take up their swords and help us protect their village.” He remarked, unsheathing the sword from his pelt and raising it on the sky, pointing it at the sun above our heads.

“For the kingdom of Altier, I ask thee to help us protect thy citizens of Thine lands. Lend us your strengths O’ great denizens of this village” He so gallantly exhibited, which in fact did miracles as the morale of the villagers rose up quickly, Their Fists raised up above their heads.

“OOOooo!!” and so everyone participated, in hopes of helping along I also enlisted myself(Tina) to join the parade.
“Kris is staying with me, same with Tina. Vivi and Albert will stay in the house" Mother said so, pulling my ears as she marched into our house with me in tow.

“aaaaaaaa” I said emotionlessly, as I pleaded for some kind of help. Tina on the other hand was pulled from her scruff and dragged along side me. The two others followed suit while Vivi was hiding her mouth with her hands ready to burst in a laughter and Albert's face was redding up.

From what? Albert your still a child 1 Mini: what is this? Gil: Early puberty? ಠ_ʖಠ .  

 

After we arrived in the house, Mother locked all possible ways to sneak out and held us hostage in the living room as if we were on a horror story. Her hands on her chin like a mad scientist and her hair tangled up as if she had just woken up.

“We need a tal-“her voice was cut short as the door was slammed open. The Barricade was flung inside of the house tearing a hole on the other side as a Red haired girl came inside with a big refreshing smile plastered on her face.

“I’m Home!!!” our Big sister, Apple or more commonly known as Abel, made her unexpected appearance. Mother on the other hand was so pissed to this fact that veins popped out from her head pulsating in anger.

“Abel” Mother said in a deep tone devoid of her usual calmness and motherly tone. Abel’s head turned around like a rusted clock to look at the source of the voice, Mother.

“Ni-Nice to see you again mother- Azazazazazaza” Greeting mother with a crooked smile, she was interrupted with an electric shock that mother had casted with a snap of her fingers.

Abel’s hair stood up in smoke as her body twitched lifelessly.
“If I ever see this uncivilized daughter of mine doing this thing again, your father is in big trouble” Mother said pulling Abel’s crusted hair along with her burnt body onto the couch where Vivi and Albert sat wide-eyed.

My other body on the other hand mimicked what I really felt, as this body cannot do so.

“Knock- Knoc- Oh, since when was this opened?” Father showed up as his body was full of burnt marks and patches of blood stains forcefully removed from his armor.

“Your Daughter dear” Mother said as her head turned 180* away from Abel onto father.  Was mother always so flexible?
“ I see, Whoever didn’t taught her equity should face the wrath of my mighty sword” His eyes hollowed dark and sweat gushed out in buckets from his face.

"Yes dear, I feel exactly the same way. Mind you if you tell me?” She stood up from her spot in front of Abel and walked towards Father with a cat eye. Electricity sparked from her body as she smiled like a maiden, laden with intent.

“Sir Desmond Reportin- Ah! Sorry for interrupting your time I’ll be adhering the advice of the commanders instead” A guy with brown hair inside of a thick knight suit came in to talk from the broken doorway.

With a salute he began to walk away without saying a single thing.
“No john, No need to hassle talking with them. My dear, I’ll be going now” Father remarked as he moved like a robot towards the knight named John outside of the broken door.

“Yes honey. We have some things to discuss later” mother said so intimidatingly at father, tiptoe to reach his face and grasping a tight grab on his shirt.
“We will be going now Madam Mina, bye” The Knight said so as he pulled the frozen father on his feet away from mother.

With a peek, John entered his neck and greeted Abel from the couch.
“You look fantastic today Miss Abel. Have a nice day” yeah… A burnt Big sister, as bubbles came out from her mouth as she twitched lifelessly. I see why he would call her fantastic, a fantastic corpse that is.

Mother butted in and gave John a good punch in the face and made the two leave the perimeters zapping them with her magic.
___End____


let’s think for a moment from that one suggestion I got months ago. What if KrisTina’s mother gave birth to 50copies of KrisTina 25-25? Thinking about it and making it cannon makes me shiver  Gil: don't make yourself suffer like that smh

 

  • The curse take place

 

Proofread by: Minidiamant and Gil

16