Chapter: 8
631 7 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter: 8 Slap Slap

Gill for once use the titles I put in each chapters, jeez.
___Start___

“I like cooked potatoes” Tina whispered as she chomped on a plate full of cooked potatoes in her hand. While the rest, Vivi, Albert and Abel all sat around in the living room in silence.

Each bite sounded like minutes as the silence went on; Kris, turning the pages of her book as she read and Abel’s carefree snore as she fell asleep upside down on the couch.

*tick* *Tock* *tick* *Tock* the swaying clock attached in the wall moved. The outside was silent, almost eerie just like the inside of this house. Although with nothing to neither talk about nor do anything, the people inside were silent. So then the people other than the family members brought up something to talk about.

“Are we just going to ignore the fact that no one has yet to close the door?”  Vivi exclaimed, tapping her foot aggressively on the floor as veins popped right out from her forehead.

“This;h Ish Gwood (This is good) “ Tina spoke with her mouth full to Vivi. Is that even a proper reply? Anyway, Vivi got up from the couch she sat on and confiscated Tina’s bowl of potatoes, even the extra that dangled from her mouth and hands 1 Gil: Aaaaaaand that's disgusting. Someone teach this brat some table manners. If you lick it, its yours .

“Hey that’s mine!” Tina grabbed Vivi’s skirt with tears forming in her eyes. But still, Vivi didn’t noticed Tina’s pleas and hid the bowl of potato somewhere inside of the house.

 

“Shouldn’t we at least cover the door somehow?“ Albert concluded, standing up and grabbed the door which he then used to place it back from its original place after Abel kicked it.

“Sigh why does this family always become lazy when brought together” Vivi sighed, massaging her forehead intensely.
“I’m not included” Kris said, turning a glance over to Vivi with her emotionless face.

“Sorry Kris but your special and too abnormal to be classified with these idiots” Vivi appealed, shoo-ing Kris away as she gestured Kris to look elsewhere. Kris then continued to read the book in her hands without a care and didn’t pay attention to the 'idiots'.

“You Tina, You always do everything without thinking beforehand!!” She slapped her head with a comically large paper fan. Tina then held her slapped head and rubbed it slowly as she numbed the pain she felt.

“Ow, That hurts you know!” Tina cowered, teary eyed she stared at Vivi.
“Does it?” Vivi asked, Looking doubtful.
“Yes-“ Tina Replied, but was brought with another slap in her head just as she replied.

“What was that for!?” Tina asked as she crawled away from Vivi aggressively on all fours.
“To teach you a lesson” Vivi replied, tapping the paper fan on her hands. Whilst Tina growled, Vivi’s line of sight shifted to Abel as she slept soundly on the couch.

With a quick slash Vivi brought down the paper fan at an incredible speed towards Abel’s head, but was dodged by Abel in a nick of time. By moving her head sideways she evaded the attack and jumped away from the couch, all this whilst she had her eyes closed.

“Impressive Big sister Abel, Now if you would put those skills to proper use then maybe the world would have been a better place” Vivi smug, looking at Abel who was still snoring and a bubble of snot from her face, which then popped and awoke Abel instantly.

“Ah what um… Nope” Abel replied, doing a boo gesture with her body like a child.
“Would you like another round?” Vivi warned swinging the paper fan endlessly to Abel, but was efficiently evaded with such minimal movement.

“Oh that’s a good form you got there, I think Kaori would like to take you in” Abel praised mentioning a girl she had known and worked for as a friend.
“Please don’t praise me like that” Vivi laughed without minding Abel’s words that much.

“Eh, Scary “Tina said as her head popped out from behind a cabinet which she had hid in.
“Oh there you are Tina, come here~ “Vivi’s head turned a full 90* to face Tina’s shocked face.

“Ah well maybe I’ll just go outside” She Whistled walking out of the back door.
“I’ll follow” Kris followed suit of Tina.

“Hey where are you two going, are you guys trying to avoid me?” Vivi shouted from behind the walls as the two walked out of the back door.
“…Maybe” Said Tina in a low voice, she whispered to herself.
“Fresh air, outside” Kris inhaled.

“Oi don’t leave us, Come one Albert leave that door alone we need to follow them. You too Sister Abel, come” Vivi alerted Albert who was doing carpentry for some reason on the broken door.

“Alright!” Abel said so as she kicked the front door open again as it was just fixed by Albert.
“You know you need to pay for that right?” He looked straight into Abel with eyes of disgust.

“Ah, Sorrey~ wrong door” *Teehee pero* Abel blundered. Without much care at all, Albert slapped Abel’s bosoms as hard as he can and landed clean at the most plumpest.

“Eiiiiiiiiii” Abel screamed, holding her slapped butt and ran across the house trying to relieve the pain. After that, Albert then looked at his hands and thought to himself.

‘Maybe I am an Expert’

___End___

Okay the last sentence is unnecessary. Gil: Yes it is...and so the conclusion is that Vivi becomes violent with her friends when she's bored. So you better keep her entertained.

13