Chapter 48*
23.6k 24 238
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oh!”

I was pushed against the wall as Elaina leaned over me. She held my arms above my head with a single hand, preventing me from moving. She straddled my body so I had no chance to escape.

“Elaina… mmmm?”

She didn’t bother giving me an answer and simply pushed her lips onto mine. Her tongue invaded into my mouth as she used her free hand to rip apart the front of my dress before pulling down my bra. She smirked as my ample breasts popped free, grabbing the left one in her hand and giving it a few squeezes.

“Mnnn!” I moaned involuntarily into her mouth.

We separated and I looked away, likely blushing madly from embarrassment.

“Such a naughty little kitten,” she said in a low tone as she stared down at my submissive state. “Who’s your girlfriend?”

“… you are.”

She gave my nipple a twist, pulling another moan out of my mouth.

“So why were you fooling around with another woman without me?” She asked as she teased me with her ticklish hands. [Dexterous Hands] was cheating!

“She’s my mother though…”

“And I’m your lover. It’s fine if she wants to feed you, but I get to feed you too.”

I gave her a push, but my pitiful strength was hardly enough to move her. “You would just feed me mouth to mouth, you pervert.”

She giggled and pressed her lips against mine again, trying to twist her tongue around mine as she invaded my mouth once more.

Her hands roamed down, beneath my dress. Elaina used her free hand to grab my soft butt. She began to play with it, giving it a few squeezes and spanks every so often as she kissed me. Soon, she had my dress off, leaving me pressed against the wall in my pink underwear.

Suddenly, her hands left my body and I let out a whimper of disappointment. Elaina went and sat down on the bed, before patting her thighs to tell me to sit on her lap.

With a relenting sigh, I caught my breath and followed her perverted instructions. I was already too turned on to stop now.

She grabbed my chest from behind and started fondling them, as she used her teeth to nip my cat ears from behind. Since the dress was gone, my pantied butt was directly touching her pants. Why did she get to wear pants anyway? I was the guy in this relationship!

Which was true until I felt the hard and solid rod press against my backdoor. I tried to stand up and squirm away, but she held me down and intensified her fondling, leaving me in a mess of arousal. Dammit, she had used that bloody potion again!

“Come on, Kitty. Grind your butt against me,” she whispered into my ear.

“That’s not my name…” I complained but began to sway my hips against her anyway with barely a second of hesitation.

I didn't exactly have much to be ashamed about with Elaina. She was my 'girlfriend', it was only normal to have sex with her.

Although, my situation might be a little abnormal. I was a former guy in pink lingerie getting groped on the lap of a girl with a dick. Not only that, I was now the one who couldn’t hold back my arousal as I moaned and grinded like a kitten in heat.

Once she began bouncing her legs, I started really grinding against her new rod. She stopped playing with my breasts and slipped a hand down to my panties, stroking the satin above my lips. Her motions were gentle, only rubbing to keep me excited but not enough to push me over the edge.

The more effort I put into grinding my butt, the more she would stroke my pussy, as Elaina manipulated me into getting herself off. After awhile, she pulled down her pants so that all that was separating me from her hard cock was two pairs of flimsy panties, one pink and one green.

This continued for too long, what felt like hours but was only a little over ten minutes. I swayed my butt back and forth, likely looking like a horny slut. But I couldn’t help it, I was so turned on.

I found a rhythm, interchanging soft and gentle wriggles with fast and rough bounces. Elaina’s one hand was used to play with my breasts while the other was pressed against the front of my panties, allowing me to push against it.

Eventually, Elaina grew tired of this and patted my butt to make me move forward on her lap. She used this time to pull both our panties down, freeing her thick rod and my plump butt.

Her excited manhood lay snugly against my wet pussy lips. She guided my ass back to her and used her dick to glide up and down the entrance of my pussy.

“Mmmmm!”

I moaned a little loud out as the direct contact pushed me to the near brink of ecstasy. Her shaft rubbed against my slit, as it begged to be entered.

“Do you want more?” I asked while aggressively pushing my hips back and forth.

“Mnnn…please…I want it!”

I was grinding my pussy relentlessly against Elaina. But simple rubbing was hardly enough for either of us, we both needed more.

She pushed me up and spread my cheeks, giving her access to both my holes. She then lined up her cock, already soaked with my juices, and pushed my hips down to the tip.

I arched my back as the length pressed into me. But something was wrong…

“Oww! Elaina!” I cried. “That’s the wrong hole…”

My pussy was still empty and needy. Instead, her dick had entered my butt…

“Shhh, don’t worry. Just let it glide in.”

“But—”

I was interrupted as the sudden penetration of her rod made me squeal. Although it was a sensation I was somewhat used to by now, it was still uncomfortable. My asshole constricted around the invader, but it only made Elaina groan in pleasure as she pressed further.

“Good kitten,” she whispered hoarsely into my ear. “Take it like a good girl.”

I gripped her thighs as she slowly pushed my hips down until my butt was touching her lap. I didn’t deign to reply to her taunt, as I could barely moan from the sensation. It had been a while since I last had something in me like this, especially this particular hole, and I had found myself unused to the sensation.

“Mmm…”

It wasn’t long before Elaina was thrusting in and out of my butt, as erotic noises enveloped the room.

She began to use her fingers to rub around my clitoris, her pleasurable hands gently pulling and pressing, stroking my cute and sensitive nub and bringing me to the height of pleasure. Elaina no longer had to even thrust her hips, as I bounced up and down her shaft at full speed, in a world of my own.

“Ohh…more!”

I panted heavily, my mind already long since gone. The only thing I could focus on was the pleasure.

“Ahhhh! Elaina…I’m going to—”

I cried as the pleasure reached its crescendo, as I was brought past the edge. My vision became blurry as I exploded on Elaina’s lap.

But the sensation didn’t end. The pleasure became an endless cycle as I became lost in the moment, my climax never ending.

“P-please…N-no more,” I begged between moans. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, my lover turned tormentor didn’t stop.

In my heart, I did not wish her to stop even if I begged. After all, in the back of my mind, I realized it was me that was the one riding her. I could have stopped, but I only continued bouncing up and down searching for more.

Elaina didn’t last long. My sensual moans along with my skillful grinding from the [Anal] skill was more than enough to push the elf over the edge as well.

I felt her thrust one last time, deep inside me. With a single grunt, her cum erupted into me, filling me to the brim.

In a few seconds, I could feel my insides being coated with her seed. Somehow, it was fulfilling. It was a sensation I missed so much. Was I the actual pervert here?

I heard Elaina tell me I can stop but I just couldn’t bring myself to do so. I wanted it to keep going, slamming my butt against her thighs.

Finally, she had no choice but to gently lift my squirming body off her. She laid me down on the bed, as I wriggled and came down from one of the best orgasms I’ve ever had. I suppose we shouldn’t have waited so long to have sex again.

As I came down from my earth-shattering orgasm, I was filled with quite a bit of shame. That was an embarrassing performance.

“Oh my, it seems my kitten is still quite needy,” Elaina giggled down at me.

I could only let out a groan in response.

She stroked my hair as I finally calmed down, allowing me to cuddle against her, cum dripping it out of my butt.

She gave me a kiss on the forehead. “Do you still want to continue?”

I could only nod in response, my cheeks blushing in embarrassment.

“It’s a good thing I bought this then,” she said as she pulled out a potion from her bag. “It is called an everlasting arousal potion, although it only actually lasts for a day. I’ll only take enough for a few hours though.” She took a small sip of the purple potion, before licking her lips seductively.

She let me experience many new positions after that. Had she been researching? Sometimes I was on-top bouncing on her with everything I had, other times she was pressing down and dominating my soft body. She used all three of my holes multiple times. Mostly she took it gentle and slow, treating me like her precious girlfriend by holding and caressing me, mixing in some hard and rough sex to bring us both to the peak. Most of the time I was begging her for more, completely pliant to her touches as she molded me to her desires.

I forgot how many times I orgasmed. Most of the night was lost in our memories. I did not know when I finally fell asleep, filled and covered with her girl cum. Elaina’s cock still pressed inside me as she spooned me from behind, as I laid exhausted, unable to move it out.

I had one last thought before I fell asleep.

We were never using that stupid potion again.

238