Meeting up
13.6k 33 442
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Minato accepted calling Hinata daughter-in-law, the group started traveling together. After talking for a while, Hinata found out that Minato and his team were here to gather information about someone called Anrokuzan, who is suspected of having killed the previous queen of this land and was supposedly raising an army.

In exchange for the information about Minato's current mission, Hinata told him how exactly she got here and what task her group had before coming here.

Minato was somewhat surprised when Hinata revealed that he was the one that sealed the Ley Line in the future. After hearing how the kunai that was sealing the Ley Line broke, he could make a pretty good guess how Hinata and her group got transported to a different time.

He was just about to tell her his theory when Hinata, who still had her Byakugan activated, started speaking.

"I found them; they aren't far away from us and are about to collide with a group of about 50 puppets...huh?"

When Minato heard Hinata suddenly being surprised by something, his face immediately became severe.

"What happened? Did they get ambushed? Do they need support?"

After taking another glance at Yuna's group and hearing Minato's words, Hinata chuckled slightly while a wry smile appeared on her face.

"No, there is no need to worry. It's just that I always thought you had twins, but it seems like the number was upgraded to triplets."

"Huh, triplets? What do you mean?"

"Well, I have no idea. As far as I know, you had twins, but there is a third person right now that feels very similar to Naruto, your son. I guess my group isn't the only group that was sent here. *Sigh* I knew things would get messy after I accepted a mission with Yuna and Naruto, but I didn't expect it to be this bad."

Hearing Hinata's words, a slight smirk appeared on Minato's face. So far, Hinata was the one who kept messing with him, and now he finally got a chance to get some revenge.

"Shouldn't you be happy? You were rather obstinate to being called daughter-in-law by me, and now your boyfriends suddenly doubled. Since you love him so much that you keep bugging me about it, it should be a good thing, right?"

Minato expected Hinata to at least blush a little, but she only gave him a weirded-out look.

"Aren't you misunderstanding something? The one I'm dating isn't your son, Naruto, but your daughter, Yuna."

"Huh? For real?"

"Yeah. Oh, by the way, Yuna wants to create a big harem, and there are already multiple members."

"WHAT!? That's outrageous! I'm so jealo...*cough*... I mean outraged!"

Hinata couldn't help but facepalm when she heard Minato's words. She hoped that Minato could function at least as a small voice of reason for Yuna, but that obviously wouldn't work if Minato had that kind of attitude.

"Sensei, I'm gonna tell Kushina about what just happened."

Yet again, Minato paled when he heard Kakashi's words.

"K-Kakashi, there is no reason to tell Kushina about this situation. H-How about I teach you a new jutsu when we get back to Konoha."

"Okay, I accept."

Minato could feel his eyebrow twitch when he heard how easily Kakashi accepted his offer. Although he knew that Kakashi was blackmailing him, there really wasn't anything he could do about that right now.

A short while later, the whole group arrived in the same hall where Yuna and her group were currently chatting with each other.

To Hinata's surprise, Minato decided not to approach them and hid his presence instead, causing Hinata to shake her head in amusement.

"I don't know about the other two, but I can guarantee you that Yuna and Naruto have already noticed us, and that they are aware of who you are."

"Even if you say that neither of them seems to be acting as if they noticed us. They will surely do something after they noticed that someone is watching them, right?"

Hinata chuckled a little before shaking her head in denial.

"I doubt that. Since they know who you are and are aware that I am part of this group, as well, they will probably mess with you in some way before revealing that they noticed us."

"Mess with me? What do you mean by this?"

When Minato asked his question to Hinata, a massive group of puppets entered through the hole in the ceiling while Yuna and Naruto flung kunai at them at the same time.

Minato widened his eyes in surprise when he saw that Naruto's kunai looked almost like his own special kunai, while Hinata chuckled yet again.

"Do you still want me to answer how they could mess with you, or does this answer your question, father-in-law?"

Minato, however, didn't answer Hinata's teasing question and looked at the spectacle unfolding in front of him instead. Two people were perfectly coordinating their use of the [Flying Thunder God Seal] with each other in a manner that even Minato didn't expect to be possible. The greatest danger of using this technique was losing the awareness of where everything was and teleporting to a position that was currently under attack without even noticing it. By having two people teleporting around, there will be a second set of eyes on the battlefield that can help you out if you accidentally teleported somewhere where a kunai is about to pierce through your neck.

After thinking about it for a short moment, Minato shook his head with a wry smile on his face. Although having a second person to perform the technique would strengthen it, it was not like he could just pull a person like that out of his sleeves. The only possible candidate would be Kushina, but her fighting style was completely different from Minato's, so there was no point in making her learn something utterly contrary to what she usually did.

After Yuna and Naruto finished their assault on the puppets, a smirk appeared on Yuna's face as she started looking directly at where Minato was currently hiding.

"You have been watching for a while now; how about you show yourselves?"

Minato smiled wryly when he realized that he had indeed been found, and moments later, he appeared in front of Yuna's group with his own and Hinata.

Hinata, naturally, decided to rub in the fact that she had been correct about Yuna noticing their presence.

"See? I told you Yuna would notice us, father-in-law."

442