The Aftermath
10k 37 359
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Batenda groaned in agony as he slowly opened his eyes and started looking around.

'Urgh, what happened? Where am I?"

He was currently lying on what appeared to be destroyed construction material, and the surrounding buildings looked very familiar to him as well.

It took him a while to realize where exactly he was, but he exclaimed in anger when his brain finally started working correctly.

"DAMNIT, THEY REALLY DESTROYED MY BAR!!!"

Currently, he was lying on top of his destroyed bar. He hastily searched his pockets and sighed in relief when he found the money Yuna had previously given him.

'Okay, no problem. I still have the money, so everything is fine. I can just build a new one... But, do I really want that? What if I open my new bar, and those terrorists revisit me? W-Well, that doesn't matter for now. I have more than enough time to figure out what exactly I want to do.'

While Batenda was thinking about his next step, he felt that he had something else in his pocket, and when he pulled it out, he looked at it in confusion.

'A piece of wood? Why did I... Oh, Right! Just before the building collapsed, I managed to snatch a part of my door. Haha, great! I will hang this on my wall to show off the calamity I survived and in memory of my poor door.'

Batenda nodded in satisfaction, stood up, and walked away to find a construction company.

'This will be a busy day, but after what I went through yesterday, it won't even be a challenge.'

Meanwhile, somewhere in the Land of Wind, a shirtless young man lay motionless on the ground. He had spiky, short auburn hair, pale skin, and the symbol for love on his forehead. Additionally, a dick was drawn on his right cheek with a black marker, and there was some icing on his face.

A moment later, the man groaned loudly and started to move. At first, he tried to sit up but immediately discarded the idea since even attempting to sit up made his headache even worse.

'*Urgh* What happened? Where am I?'

[You got drunk and went on a rampage, so Yuna teleported you here. Although that didn't stop your rampage, since she teleported you into the middle of the desert with nothing to destroy, you grew bored of it and fell asleep a few minutes later. As for where we are...Well, I have no clue.]

Gaara completely froze up when he heard Shukaku's surprisingly detailed explanation.

'D-Drunk? R-Rampage?'

It took Gaara quite a while before he finally digested Shukaku's explanation, and when he did, there was only one thing he had to know.

'What happened to Suna? How much did I destroy? D-Did I kill anyone?!'

Shukaku clicked his tongue in annoyance when he heard Gaara's question. He considered lying to Gaara, but in the end, saw no point in doing so. Who knows what kind of absurd modifications Yuna would make on Shukaku's seal when Gaara requests her to do so as revenge for Shukaku messing with him.

[You only destroyed the bar you were drinking in. Well, you, Yuna, and that woman with the massive breasts did. I'm not sure when she did it, but Yuna created a sealing array around the bar to prevent all attacks from flying out and other people from coming in. That monster is rather capable, even while she is drunk.]

Gaara sighed in relief when he heard that he hadn't killed anybody. As for the destroyed bar, he would just have to compensate the owner with some money. Well, first he had to find out who the owner was. His memories cut off somewhere in the middle of Yuna talking with Hinata and Mei at their meeting place.

'*Sigh* That's good. On a side note, how come you are so talkative today?'

[HAHAHA, THAT'S BECAUSE I LIKED THE DRUNKEN YOU!!! YOU SHOULD DRINK FREQUENTLY!!!]

Gaara winced in pain when Shukaku suddenly started yelling.

'*Urgh* Could you please not speak so loud? My head is killing me. There is no way I will ever get drunk again.'

[IN THAT CASE, I WILL HAVE TO CONTINUE YELLING!!!]

Gaara winced yet again before hopelessly shaking his head.

'Fine, I will think about it, but it can't end like today. I would rather not destroy a building every time I drink something.'

[Well, I'm pretty sure Yuna more or less did the same amount of damage you did.]

Although Shukaku felt like Yuna was doing most of it deliberately, he decided not to tell Gaara anything about that. If he told Gaara, he might really never drink again, which Shukaku didn't want.

Meanwhile, back in Suna, another groan could be heard from where Batenda's bar originally stood. However, this one came from under the rubble. After the groan, everything turned silent again, while a slight green glow appeared under the ruins.

A few minutes later, an arm burst out of the rubble, quickly followed by another, and a few moments later, a woman with blond hair and massive breasts stood on top of the wreckage with a smug expression on her face.

'*Phew* I love medical jutsu. My headache is basically gone.'

Naturally, this woman was Tsunade, who was still inside the bar when it collapsed. Well, a building or two collapsing on top of her was not something that could hurt her, so the only thing she had to use her medical skills for was her headache.

'Let's see, what happened yesterday? *Urgh* It's all somewhat fuzzy. I shouldn't have instantly downed half the bottle. Yuna's alcohol is no joke.'

'Well, I guess it's fine. Having three Kage drinking together should strengthen the friendship between the hidden villages. Considering how many people witnessed us leaving together, I do not doubt that this news will reach the other villages and be a good deterrent.'

'I wonder what happened with Gaara? That little guy was already pretty smashed when we arrived here, and I don't think he is still under the rubble. Oh well, he should be fine.'

Moments later, dozen of Suna Anbu appeared and surrounded Tsunade with their weapons drawn.

"WHERE IS KAZEKAGE-SAMA!?"

Despite previously healing her headache, she could already feel a new one coming.

'Seriously, why can't I catch a break? Oh right, it's because of Yuna.'

Tsunade wanted to smirk but managed to suppress her impulse. She looked at the person who had just spoken to her and answered his question.

"I have no clue. You should ask Yuna Uzumaki if you want to know."

Naturally, the Anbu wasn't thrilled with that answer, and a frown appeared on his masked face.

"Are you telling me that Yuna Uzumaki kidnapped out Kazekage?"

Although Tsunade wanted to answer with a "yes", that would cause too much political trouble, so she gave a different answer.

"No, I never said that, but she tends to be involved when people go missing mysteriously. I'm sure she knows where Gaara is."

Although the Anbu was a little surprised that Tsunade was saying Gaara's name so casually, he still wasn't happy with the situation. Unfortunately, there was nothing more he could do about it. If he tried to capture Tsunade and it turns out that Gaara was only drunkenly sleeping in some random hotel, he would lose his head faster than he could apologize.

"Very well, but please return to your assigned residence. Things are a little hectic right now."

Tsunade shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head in acknowledgment.

"That's fine, but I need someone to guide me there."

The Anbu nodded his head and assigned someone to bring Tsunade to her residence. The moment that was done, he left immediately to search for Yuna's whereabouts.

Tsunade could no longer suppress her smirk when she imagined the look on Yuna's face when a bunch of Anbu burst into her room while she was still hungover.

For a split-second, Tsunade got the impression that she had just sent the Anbu into the lioness's den, but she quickly shook away that thought.

'Considering how much Yuna drank yesterday, I don't think that she was still capable of creating seals before falling asleep. Well, as far as I remember, she pretty much acted like she always did, except for a small timeframe where she became...kind? Anyway, there is no way she could have prepared any seals in that kind of condition...right?'

After pondering the situation some more, she simply shrugged her shoulders in indifference.

'Meh, I'm sure it will be fine.'

359