F*** F***
2.3k 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 54

Title: F*** F***!

….

It was nighttime, as people formed a circle with Amon and Wyper in the middle, many of the Skypiean Militia were also present looking at the battle about to start.

Among them was a dark blue-haired man seemingly of 18 years of age standing. He had slightly tanned skin and a stern face. He had a beard on his face, though he had no mustache. He was around 6'4" tall and had a rather muscular body. He was called Reo, the son of Gan Fall, a guy who might have become the next God if Amon hadn't taken over.

Though that's a distant thought, as among the eight children of Gan Fall, he was the one with the least chance to become the next God.

Though unlike how one would expect them to have a sense of regret and grudge towards Amon, it wasn't quite the case for the Sons of the previous God, as even though they had 'God's' blood flowing through their veins, they were treated just the same as normal militias before, as their mothers were just harem members. Living like that for all their life, they were quite alright with what had happened 4 years ago.

Anyhow, before leaving the Skypiea 2 years ago, Amon had ordered to keep specific eyes on them and they haven't acted 'too smart' yet, so they were here, as a part of God's Militia of Skypiean side, still alive and kickin'.

….

–Reo Pov–

I look ahead towards the ring where the two are standing. 

That boy… Amon, his name was, he defeated the Holy Father. Though I don't hate him, at all. After listening to Ho–Father. Yes, he told me to not add the Holy anymore… Anyway, after asking father why he doesn't hate that boy, I was given a pretty good reason. And for a guy like me, who likes to think about  things logically, I can't help but agree.

If not for him, this tribe, who has been oppressed for 400 years, would have not only killed us Militias but even the innocent citizens of Skypiea. By being able to hold them back from  doing so, he has earned my respect long ago, as I hate people who abuse their power and mistreat the weak. Not that I'm some kind of hero, I won't feel much after killing some random people, I appreciate a weak person's will to try and flip the tables. If they'll give their all during a fight, but still fail, I wouldn't mind letting them go and maybe do them a small favor. Everyone has to start somewhere, don't we?  

Anyway, the battle is about to start, let's pay attention.

«...★...»

"Hahaha! Amon! Today I will defeat you!" Wyper shouted whilst pointing his finger at Amon. He was similar to his anime counterpart when he was 13, however, in this timeline, he was just a little more on the edge  than that part.

Amon just looked at him silently. He was on top of his head and even dared to call Amon by his name, where 2years ago, he was still a pussy calling him 'Kami-sama Kami-sama'. Amon decided to teach him a lesson before giving him a push in the power ladder.

"Hey, dumbass it's been years since I last beat your ass, it was wrong from my side it seems," Amon replied while stretching his arms. "Thanks for reminding me that your stinky ass needs a wipe every now and then!"

Wyper’s eyes grew. "Shut up! I will beat you! Use those wings of yours, I will beat you at your full power!" Wyper shouted and dashed towards Amon who was 70 meters ahead of him. "Take this, [Heavenly Step]!"

‘Hormonal teenagers these days…’ As Amon thought this, Wyper vanished from some people's sight, though most of them were still seeing him move. 

Going towards Amon's head, Wyper's leg smacked forward! *Bam!*

But it was caught by Amon's hand, as he grinned. "Weakling." While Wyper's eyes grew in surprise, Amon launched his fist towards his abdomen. 

*Bam!*

"Gah!" Spitting a mouthful of saliva, Wyper barely freed himself from Amon's grasp.

Jumping a few steps back, Wyper was clutching his stomach. "Haahh… It seems I was underestimating you…" He said as Amon raised his finger.

"Correction, you were not only underestimating me, but you were also overestimating yourself," Amon said as Wyper gritted his teeth. Amon was taller than him, and stronger too… They both trained for 2 years, then why was he still so weak?! And he wasn't even using his wings!

"Haha…" Wyper laughed away his frustration and grinned. "We will see about that soon enough." 

Saying so, he again started to attack Amon. 

*Fwoosh*

"[Heavenly-Step–Mad Bull]!"

Again, Wyper vanished from his spot, however this time, only a specific number of people were able to see him. They were expressing their surprise, while Amon smirked seeing this, it seems he wasn't just bragging. Now, his choice of giving him that won't be a waste at this rate.

Inside this fight of speed, Amon was standing with his arms crossed, while his [Observation Haki] was following his every step. He noticed how fast Wyper picked up his spear and was just jumping around the arena. It would have confused anyone else of his position, though not Amon. 

The next second, Wyper attacked Amon at his stomach with his spear, while Amon just took a sidestep.

'Fuck…'

*Bam*

…..

Time passed, as a few minutes later, Wyper was still at it with Amon remaining passive.

"Yawn…" Amon yawned while taking a sidestep. "This is getting boring Wyper, don't you…" He grinned suddenly. "Think so too?!?!"

*BAM!* 

Amon's hand moved fast, as the next second, Wyper faced a stop in his move, and was presented before everyone's eyes.

*THUD!* 

"COUGH–FUCK!" Wyper coughed out blood as he was clutching his stomach, the place where Amon hit. A purple bruise was formed there while Wyper's face distorted in pain. "It hurts bad…"

"Rule no.1" Amon said as he crouched down. "Speed is good, you can use the momentum to increase your attack’s damage. However, let's not forget that might also apply to yourself." Amon said with a grin. "If you face an enemy with good durability, then he can just punch randomly, and if one of those random punches hit you, you will be the one to receive most of the damage."

Wyper stayed silent on the ground while clenching his face. "...I will… keep that in mind." Though of course, he took his words in mind. "Then I forfeit–"

"Hey, Raki!" 

Before he could finish his words Amon called out as Raki jumped from the crowd. 

"Throw me my bag, the smaller one." Amon said as he raised his hand, and the next second, the bag was flown in it.

As everyone looked at him curiously, he started to open the bag after cutting many electrical wires around it that he used as protection. It took awhile for him to finish, but finally, he took out a box… using his wings, he inserted a feather in the keyhole and soon the box opened itself.

Everyone looked at it, while some who recognized it had wide eyes. It was a… devil fruit.

…..

–Wyper Pov–

As I look at the orange devil fruit with flame markings on it, I can't help but get curious why he took it out… Does he want me to eat it?

Before I could think more, he tossed the fruit to me, as I barely caught it. "H-Hey… be careful. Don't throw away your devil fruit."

"My devil fruit? No, it's yours now. Eat it."

Huh? What does he mean?-Wait… does he think I'm so weak that I need to eat a devil fruit to beat him?!... Fine! Then be it! Fuck you!

Without thinking much, I aggressively took a bite of the fruit… "Munch!"... UGH! SHIT TASTES BETTER THAN THIS!

It was a foolish move to aggressively take a bite, if I get the chance to eat a second one, then I will prepare myself for if befo–Huh?... Suddenly strange information started to pop up in my head. Wait wait wait wait, this is… LOGIA?! THE LOOGIIAA?!

Calm down, calm down… Let’s think this through. He gave me a Logia?! Why? Does he not know about this being a logia… that must be it–

"That's the Logia, Mera Mera No Mi."

Fuck, he knows. Then why… is it pity?

….

–General Pov–

While Wyper was going through his internal conflict and gritted his teeth in anger, Amon just waited for him to get used to the new feeling.

The Shandians are aware of the devil fruit categories, as Amon gave them some books from the Blue Sea using knockout streams. People would surely be shocked after they learned Amon gave Wyper a Logia, more so one of the destructive elements, Fire, the Mera Mera no mi. The fruit consumed by Portgas. D Ace, then later Sabo in canon.

It's a powerful fruit, even though it was defeated by Magma, which it shouldn't have been. Amon took it from the island of Sixis in the East Blue, it was just laying on that lifeless island so Amon took it for himself. Though this MIGHT change the timeline big time, and even the Paramount war, that would have helped Amon A LOT in his plans might also not occur. But the fruit was too good for him to not take it.

Besides, he left the Logia: Steam-Steam fruit in the exact same place of mera mera. If the so-called 'Will Of The World', the voice that Roger heard is real, then things will still happen. Maybe Ace will be even stronger this time as he won't be able to use much offensive attack using steam-steam fruit and will be forced to learn other fighting techniques. Though that is if he eats it in the first place. 

‘Also, I’m here. I can shape things according to my preferences too…’ For now, Amon ignored the thoughts and looked at Wyper.

"So, Wyper. How do you fee–"

"SHUT UP!"

'As expected, he's enraged. He must be thinking how I'm looking down at him and whatnot.' Amon laughed internally. 'Fool, if I could eat unlimited fruits, I wouldn't have given such a destructive fruit to you.'

"You think I would need a devil fruit to catch up to you?! Moreover… a LOGIA?!" He screamed. He didn't feel blessed with an intangible body as most people would. "I don't wanna fight with a cheat! I FORFEI–GAH!"

Before he could finish his line, he felt a punch at his stomach. 

"Now now, 'Cus. Do you think I will give you something like that without me having ways out?" Amon asked with a grin while his fist was touching his skin.

It took a full 9 seconds for Wyper to get things straight. Amon wasn't wearing anything in his hands, and they also looked completely normal. He didn't know how… but Amon was able to hit him.

Soon, a grin just like his appeared on his face. "Hehe… if you want to do it this way, then why not."

In an astonishing speed, Wyper swung his fist towards Amon’s face.. "Take this! [???? ????]!!"

Amon’s wings soared up

That day, the Skypiean in the angel island saw fireworks from the upper yard. It was beautiful, yet scary. Though it didn't take even 40 seconds for the firework to vanish. The cause? They didn't know. The only cause they heard was a yell. 

Although it should be impossible from this distance, they do remember hearing a scream coming from the island of God, as well as seeing a purple beam of light.

"[Six Powers: Rokuogan]"

**

**

A/N: So yea, a Logia user under Amon now. It's not Raki for reasons…

–––

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum and @AyyZelos.

[Discord: discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg]

––––

[Read Chapters early in Patreón—

Link: www.patreon.com/Master4thWall ]

44