New Sword (1)
860 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Read more chapters in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall

Discord: discord.gg/x97NjyNbAy

-

Chapter 174

Title: New Sword (1)

....

"<PROMINENCE BURN>!"

Fire surged out of Wyper's body and devoured both Yonji and Niji, burning them to a horrible degree! Their Raid Suits had melted under the immense heat as they lost consciousness after experiencing a 3rd-degree burn.

Meanwhile, Wyper staggered upon his feet, but still managed to keep standing. However, before anything further could happen, the frozen sea under him cracked as the platform became shattered in pieces!

Immediately water surged out of the sea!

It seems the fire had melted all the ice under Wyper's foothold, thus making the surface crack into hundred pieces.

Wyper looked at the water with dizzy eyes, as he lost consciousness. His unconscious body slipped on his feet and was about to fall on the sea, but two large hands appeared out of nowhere, from behind him and grabbed him. The owner of the hands then kicked the piece of ice chunk and appeared in the corner of Germa's Artificial Land.

"Commander, are you okay?" The large man asked while shaking Wyper's unconscious body.

It was Urouge. Minutes ago, a few hundred meters away from Wyper's battlefield, Urouge had managed to break the ice and jump up not long after Tsumi had frozen the sea. He wanted to interfere in Wyper's fight, but seeing him struggling so hard, he decided against it. He assumed this was time for him to awaken his power, and he was right.

Urouge touched Wyper's forehead, it was very hot. "A fever...?" to further prove his assumption, Wyper was breathing heavily.

It was strange. Wyper never had a fever before as long as Urouge could recall. "Maybe it's the backlash of the poison...?"

That seemed like a possibility. Wyper did announce that his fire had burnt the poison, but who knew if it was just a bluff or not?

Urouge then tried to sense Tsumi on the battlefield, she was taking care of herself pretty nicely.

Urouge, with a nervous grin on his face, mumbled under his breath, "Tsumi would take care of the battlefield, I should rather contact Kami-sama first."

«...★...»

Meanwhile, Amon was in Skypiea inside the "New Thriller Bark".

Amon was in a big room with a large bed on a corner, Yona was sitting on the edge of that bed. In front of the bed, there was a stool with a small round table between them, Amon was sitting on the stool.

"Kami, have you obtained what you wanted in the blue sea?" Yona asked in a humble tone, not daring to sound disrespectful.

Amon suddenly appeared inside the room, starling her awake while she was sleeping in her bed since she had nothing to do (all the work is done by her clones).

These days. Yona has been training Haki with Brook all day and when she is tired, she sleeps. That's been her routine these days, she has become lazy.

"I have got what I wanted." Among replied. Kureha's agreed to move to Skypiea along with Chopper. "Now I am here to get some help from you."

Yona's made a delighted expression as she was instantly overcome with joy. "Just order me, and I will do it immediately!"

Amon nodded and took out his sword from his waist and placed it on the small table in front of them after unsheathing it. He said, "Can you feel anything from this sword with your Mantra?"

[Image Here]

Hearing him Yona looked at the sword with her Observation Haki as she nodded

Hearing him Yona looked at the sword with her Observation Haki as she nodded. "It's not today, I have felt this energy from this sword from the day you brought it. I just didn't mention it since you seemingly already knew this."

"This sword has... it's own life force. No, 'life' is a bit too heavy of a word for its current state. It's more accurate to say this sword has sentience." Yona finished talking as he raised her head.

Indeed. The sword had sentience. Like Amon stated at the time of his fight with Liger and Crocodile, he had to inject Conqueror's Haki into the sword for 300 hours straight. Only then was he able to finally tame the sword. Kitetsu 1 is a Supreme Grade blade, it was more stubborn than its grandchild, Kitetsu III that Zoro had.

Currently, Raki uses Kitetsu III and Kitetsu II. Her other sword was given to Tsumi. Amon plans to get Enma and Ame-no-Habakiri, Oden's twin sword and give it to Raki. His subordinates deserve the best.

After that, he has plans to do something interesting with his wings and the other two Kitetsu blades.

'Anyway,' Amon shook his head and cancelled these thoughts and looked at Yona again.

"What do you think, if I give this sword a bit of my shadow, would its 'life' get stronger?" Amon asked Yona as she made a thinking pose.

"It should be possible. Shadow is a part of one's soul, so if you give shadow to a being with lesser-life, he should get a proper 'life'." She commented. "But I don't think you can use a part of your own shadow to do this. I can't separate other people's shadow, if I do, the part I remove will also be removed from their original body."

Amon chuckled hearing her and ruffled her hair. "It doesn't matter. I plan to cut my finger, it should provide enough shadow. That should be fine, right-"

"No!" Yona immiditaley retorted. "A divine being such as yourself shouldn't shred his own blood! Why not use my shadow, it's not like it would hurt me either way?" she quickly suggested to make him change his mind.

Amon stared at her amusingly before laughing slowly. "I was joking, you know. Just wanted to see how you would react. It's not every day I see the showcase of extreme emotions from you."

After a short silence, Yona's frightened expression disappeared hearing him, but her face soon gained a rosy hue. "Kami sama... you tease!"

Yona covered her face in embarrassment while Amon kept smiling. Yet, his mind was still thinking gloomy things, 'Good girl. She helps me recall why I created this God persona, to begin with. People like her won't think twice to kill others and themselves for my safety.'

He smiled sweetly and then released a fake cough to make Yona regain her composure.

"Ahem – anyway. I don't want to use your shadow because it might not accept you. Since you know, this sword is very stubborn." Bullshit. He just feels safer with his own 'soul' inside his sword.

Yona nodded as she also coughed and removed her hands from her face. "Un. But how do you plan to separate your shadow from your body without hurting yourself?"

Amon raised his palm to his head and touched his shoulder-length hair. "You know, my hair still forms a shadow. I can use my hair to get its shadow, it should work, right?"

Yona's eyes flickered with light. "That's brilliant! It would work!"

Amon smiled at her and pulled out a scissor from his pocket.

Yona stared at him strangely for a second. "I see another divine scene, Kami's pockets have everything in them!"

Amon just chuckled at this and handed her the scissor.

He then walked closer to her and sat beside her. Yona was shorter than him, so he then lowered his head as he asked her to proceed forward.

But Yona seemed hesitant. "B-but, you are lowering your head in front of me..." she seemed... astonished by this.

"Just do it fast so that I don't need to lower myself for long."

"Y-yes!"

Yona softly grabbed his hair and then started to cut a very very very small part of it.

"Cut a bigger part, don't feel scared."

"Y-yes..."

She gulped and touched Amon's hair with shaky hands. She then slowly started to cut a large chunk of palm-sized hair.

Kacha!

His hair fell on her hand as she sighed.

"I am done..."

Amon then raised his head and looked at her hand. A nervous smile appeared on his face. 'She cut so much of my precious hair... fuck.'

He just sighed and sat up straight. He then ordered, "Then pull out the shadow of the hair. It should work."

Yona nodded and looked at her thighs where the shadow of the hair was falling. She then lowered her hand and pulled out the shadow as if it was gum attached to a floor.

Plop!

She then looked at the waggling square sized shadow of the hair with glittering eyes. "So cute..."

Amon's eyes twitched after hearing her. 'Cute...? That shit's creepy.'

He just sighed and let her be. He then ordered her, "Well, what are you waiting for. Put that shadow inside the sword."

Yona nodded and then drew her hand closer to the sword while grabbing the waggling venom-like shadow.

She slowly directed the shadow to the shadow of the sword and as they closed in distance, the sword's shadow sucked the hair-shadow closer to itself as it disappeared inside the shadow while the sword started to shake immensely.

Seeing the shake, Yona cheered. "Oh, oh! Something is happening!"

-

--Amon Pov--

After the shake ended, I didn't expect my sword to turn out like this.

It was still slick and had its previous beautiful white blade, but the problem was its hilt. There was... hair growing out of its end. Though to be honest, it's like a tail and looks cool.

I picked up the sword, grabbing the hilt with a small grin on my face.

It was then-

"'Brat put me down!'"

The sword vibrated and talked human speech.

'So it can talk. This means the experiment was a success, it did gain life. But about this thing talking... it's kind of cool... but let's see if I can make it silent.'

**

**

**

A/N: Tell me how you like the sword's design.

18