Chapter 19- Her Barely There Skirt
611 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Friday, Eight pm 
  
Ko enjoyed hanging out at Chelsea Piers but he needed to rest. His arm hurt pretty bad, so he left Kayla with Dan and Reyna for the weekend. Kayla didn’t mind.  
  
Once Ko reached home he brewed tea and tried calling Gun Kae to check his progress staking out Jun-Seo’s club. But Gun didn’t answer. How strange. 
  
One minute later Rica walked into the apartment with her raven hair down. And wearing suede boots with a black leather skirt that skated the boundaries of decency. She also carried groceries. 
  
“Rica,” Ko greeted in his deadpan style while helping her with his good arm. 
  
“Hello, Ko. I heard you were hanging out with Dan when you should’ve been resting.” 
  
“Heh.” He grinned, checking her out as she took off her coat. “But I had to see Kayla ride her bike.” 
  
“Yeah, I bet,” Rica grunted carrying the bags to the kitchen, “So how’s your arm?” 
  
Ko tried to raise it. “Hurts.” 
  
“Mm-hm!” she said walking up to him, and kissing him, “Kiss, you know why your arm hurts?” 
  
“Kiss, is it because I’m stubborn?” 
  
“No!” She bit his nose. 
  
“Ow! Then why?” he cried. 
  
“Because you’re a smart ass is why!” 
  
“Heh, I’m sure you’re right,” he said hugging her and tackling her to the couch. But not for love, but to stop her from hurting him! But he only made things worse, and she bit him again, “Ow!” Kissed him again, “Yes!” Then pinched him, “Ow! You’re a mean boss!” 
  
“You’ll get over it, kiss!” 
  
Rica lay on top of Ko while they stretched out on the couch. And with his good hand, Ko caressed her naked thigh down to her boot. 
  
“Hmm, did you meet with Tara and Kitty after you left?” he asked. 
  
“Yup, and no news I can discuss with you, except that those two license plate numbers you memorized and wrote down got a hit on someone we might know,” she answered. 
  
“That’s good, right?” 
  
“We’ll see.” She buried her face in his chest while he rubbed her hair. “Ko?” 
  
“Yes, boss.” 
  
“..Mmm,” she purred. 
  
“What’s up, Rica?” 
  
“The two bullet holes in the windshield.” She hid her face. 
  
Ko noted her body language, and kissed her head. “What about those bullet holes?” 
  
“They were meant for me,” she whispered. 
  
Ko sat up, “No Rica!” his tone serious. “Those bullets were not meant for you. If they were you’d be dead.” 
  
“Well.” She raised her head and gazed in his eyes, “I’m not dead because you-” 
  
“Rica!” 
  
“Yes?” 
  
Ko pulled her face to his and with a cold sober stare he asked her, “Did you really think that I’d let a bunch of Turks stop me from protecting you?” And he meant it. 

Rica didn’t say a word, she just pulled him down on the couch and straddled him, sitting on his desire. The only thing separating her privacy from his, were his pants and her-

“Rica?” 
  
“Hmm?” 
  
“You’re not wearing panties are you?” 
  
“Hmm~ I don’t know,” her face innocent, “You tell me.” 

You little vixen! 
  
Ko squinted with suspicion as he stroked her thigh, until he reached under her barely there skirt and cupped her firm rear, probing with his fingers.
  
“Ah,” Rica purred, closing her eyes, rubbing hers on his. 
  
Ko nodded in approval, probing deeper. While Rica vibed with his touch as he eyed her pretty black hair down her white blouse. 
  
“You’re looking for trouble, boss lady.” 
  
Rica shook her head, defending herself, “No! You’re nothing I can’t han- mmph!” 
  
Before she could utter another word, he pulled her down and tongued her right. With his good hand he unbuttoned her blouse to taste her breasts once again. And once her top opened, Ko had his way with her. 
  
“Oh~” Rica moaned as he lay her down on the couch to raise her pantyless skirt for his pleasure. 
  
“Beautiful,” he muttered as he eyed her exposed shame beneath him. Rica blushed and tried to cover herself, but Ko had none of it. He pinned her arms back, and unbuckled his belt. All the while tasting her from head to toe. 
  
“Ko~” she whined as he went down. 
  
But still in control, he leaned over her, and whispered, “You knew what you were doing when you walked in here tonight.” 
  
“No, I’m innocent,” she purred, spreading her legs for him. 
  
“I know,” he whispered as he rubbed his arousal near her spot, with heavy petting before he slid it in. 
  
“Ah, Ko..” 
  
Rica placed her hand on his chest to slow his advance. 
  
“Does it hurt?” he whispered. 
  
“Mmm. But don’t stop, oh!” 
  
“I’ll go slow.” 
  
In moments he entered her completely, and deep. Rica embraced him with moans of pleasure as the young stud took his time with her, enjoying every part of her for the next two hours. 
  
Ten pm 
  
The lustful teen couple migrated to the bedroom, where Rica lay in Ko’s arms while they watched the hit show, Grooving With The Stars. 
  
“Ooh, I like the dance team coming up next!” Rica cheered. 
  
Ko grinned, “They’re all the same to me- Ow!” She squeezed his nipple. 
  
“No comments since you can’t appreciate it, hmph!” she pouted, now kissing his bit nipple. “Ko?” 
  
“Hmm?” 
  
“You haven’t worn the dark grey suit I bought for you yet, have you?” she asked. 
  
“No, it’s in the closet.” 
  
“Ok good, I want you to wear it to the Prosper Gallery opening on the Lower East Side tomorrow.” 
  
“For business?” he asked. 
  
“No, social. My friend Samantha’s sister has a photography exhibit and she invited me and a bunch of other girls, private event. But I’m the one that got her the venue so we’re going.” 
  
“Ok, so will I be your bodyguard or your-” He trailed off. 
  
“Or my what?” she asked with a smirk. 
  
He looked away, “Or your date?” 
  
“Neither, you’ll be my escort,” she purred laying on his chest. 
  
“Heh, clever comeback.” He smirked. 
  
“Nya~” she squeezed him. 
  
Naked under the sheets their conservation veered from hanging out Saturday, to who would win the dance competition on the show. After that, more heavy petting, before the teens succumbed to their carnal desires again, and again...

...all night long.

..

11