Chapter 37- Uncle Bling
342 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pier Thirty Five, Eight am 
  
The East River Pier 35, off the FDR expressway, had been available for lease since the city moved their garbage barges further south. This provided Bad Tara the opportunity to rent the space for cheap since it was, somewhat, off the main streets and an ideal place to stash illegal goods, money, and even people. 
  
https%3a%2f%2friflegirl.files.wordpress.com%2f20...er-35.jpg%3f
  
Tara's little sister Kitty arrived at the pier shortly after eight in the morning. While walking through the lot with her two big goons she noted a black BMW parked by the entrance. 
  
“Heh!” She shook her head with a smirk. “Reyna’s here.” 
  
Alston Girls 
  
Kitty entered the empty space warehouse and found a bunch of goons watching TV and playing video games by a wall. Tara’s loyal guards. But they all stood at attention when Kitty stepped in. 
  
“Boss Kitty!” The guards barked. 
  
“Hi~Hi~ Where’s Tara?” 
  
“In the office with Reyna!” They pointed toward a large side room. 
  
“Right,” said Kitty as she burst through the office door to be a bitch. But when she stepped in she spotted her beloved sister, Tara, up against a wall with her arms pinned over her head by Reyna. With Reyna’s other hand feeling Tara’s breasts. 
  
“Ewww! Get a room!” Kitty shrieked as Tara looked over, but Reyna didn’t flinch. 
  
“Kitty, help me!” Tara cried. But Kitty ignored her. 

“Hello, Katya!” Reyna greeted, shouting Kitty’s real name. “I was just informing Tara here that any dealings you sisters may have with Jun-Seo Kim will not involve the bargaining of Kayla.” 
  
“Who?” Kitty asked, then evil smirked, “Oh, that little Korean girl? I hear she’s worth a fortune.” 
  
Reyna dropped Tara’s arms and scowled at Kitty. “Fortune? Yeah, to me. To you that little girl is worth nothing.” 
  
“Oh please!” Kitty dismissed Reyna’s speech. “You know us better than that, Reyna! Why would you ever think we’d traffic that cute little baby?” 
  
Reyna squinted, “Because I know when it comes to business with you Alston girls everything stays on the table.” 
  
“Yeah, that’s right!” said Tara, “But that doesn’t mean we honor every agreement. And you know how we get down, Reyna. Shit, we just tell the other party “yes” to everything they want to hear and then fuckin murder them, hahaha!” Tara laughed at her own true statement. 
  
“Especially someone like Jun-Seo,” said Kitty. 
  
“Eh?” Reyna tilted her head. “But I thought you guys needed Jun-Seo to make that dock deal with the Korean-” 
  
“Why would we need Jun-Seo?” Kitty asked, then caught herself. “Oh yeah, he did have the connection with the lawyer who could plug us in with the Korean Chaebols. But Rica found out his name from Sam Yoon before she whacked him. After that we went and spoke to that lawyer ourselves.” 
  
“Yeah!” said Tara, “And made him an offer he couldn’t refuse, ha!” 
  
Reyna stepped back. “So that means you don’t need Jun-Seo anymore?” 
  
“Nah, why? You wanna kill him?” Kitty asked with a grin. 
  
“Not personally,” said Reyna. “But I’m pretty sure he’s gonna come begging for your protection from the Turks.” 
  
"Meh!" Kitty flipped her pretty straight hair, “That idiot can do what he wants, as long as he’s got something to offer,” she said. “But what about you Reyna, why you here?” 
  
“Hmm?” Reyna twirled around and opened a blind with her finger. Outside the window and past the parking lot stood the six lane running FDR expressway. Drivers take it south to the Brooklyn bridge, or north up to Queensbridge and the Bronx. A pipeline of the city that loomed only forty-five meters away from the pier. Reyna stood back, “They're coming for Tara.” 
  
Kitty squinted, “Who, some Turkish assassins? You think we can’t handle them?” she yelped with her light voice while pointing at the size of the space. “This place is like a fort. We can see everybody and all traffic coming!” 
  
“No, you can’t. So my advice to you ladies is to not go out today!” said Reyna, sitting down on an office chair showing off her thick snow boots, “And if you don’t mind we should order breakfast!” 
  
“Heck yeah, I’m starving!" said Tara. "But let me see what the guys want!” Tara stepped out of the office, but stopped. “Hey Reyna did you hear from your hot redhead friend?” 
  
Reyna glanced at Tara, “You mean Viktoria from the party last night?” 
  
“Yeah!” Tara smiled. 
  
“No, I haven’t. Why? Did you call her?” 
  
“Nah! I can’t do that!” said Tara walking out the door. “I mean, how I look chasing some chick? Ha!”  

As Tara left, Kitty immediately turned to Reyna, “What's going on? Is my sister in danger?” 
  
“Yes, she is!” Reyna growled, “And to be honest, I’m just guessing at the killer's approach, but the both of you girls should stay inside today.” 
  
“No, we should be out on the offensive looking for those assassins, not cooped up in here!” Kitty barked. 
  
“Dammit, Katya!” Reyna glared at Kitty with a serious face. “Tell me, when have I ever been wrong in these matters?” 
  
“Tsk!” Defiant Kitty balled her fists and scowled at Reyna. But in the end the question was rhetorical. For Kitty’s known Reyna since they were teens, and Reyna’s never been wrong about murder.
  
  
Nine am. Westside Manhattan. 
  
Bling escorted Rica to her appointment at Sunrise-Labs New York. A high end laboratory used by hospitals throughout the city. However, because Rica was a minor she had to have Bling sign for her new blood test as her… 
  
“Uncle Bling! Go ahead and sign the paper! Heh heh!" said Rica with an evil laugh while the two stood in front of the lab’s biologist. 
  
“Uhhh..” Bling frowned while lifting his baseball cap, then whispered, “Boss, you want me to sign my real-” 
  
“-Just put an x!” she growled then turned to the biologist. “So um, what can you tell me?” 
  
The biologist, an older grey haired fellow wearing a white lab coat, nodded, “Yes, Ms. Reyes. First thing I will assure you our equipment is even more accurate than your doctor’s lab. Secondly we did detect the HCG in your new blood sample and...we can definitely tell you with ninety-five percent accuracy that an embryo has attached to your uterine wall.” 
  
Bling gaped at the biologist, “Wait, what’d you say?” 
  
“He said I’m pregnant,” Rica deadpanned. 
  
“Oh, word?” Bling’s eyes popped open, “So, I'm really gonna be an uncle?” 
  
Rica frowned at him, “I suppose.” 
  
“Aw shit! That’s wassup!” He high-fived the biologist as Rica turned red with shame.  
  
Quick Wait 
  
Rica and Bling waited in the guest area as the biologist printed up the reports. While there her mind raced.  
  
“Something’s not making sense,” she said to Bling who sat next to her. 
  
“What’s not making sense, boss?” 
  
“The Suzy girl. I think she’s hiding something.” 
  
Bling raised his eyebrow, “You sure you ain’t just jealous, heh heh!” 
  
“No!” she slapped his arm, “What I mean is why would those Rifle Girls give her up so easily, what was the leverage?” 
  
“Hmm,” he pondered, “You know we can throw this Suzy chick in the back of the truck and ask her anything we want.” 
  
“Heh heh!” Rica chuckled, “No, we can’t do that because Ko will get all mad and be like, ‘Why’d you do that to my other girlfriend, blah blah blah~’ cause he love them hoes!”  
  
“Hahaha!” Bling laughed so hard the lab employees sneered at him. 
  
“Sssh! keep it down, hee hee!” Rica scolded. “But seriously, we’re gonna be civil about this.” She pulled out her phone. 
  
Bling looked at her, “Who you calling?” 
  
“Nya!” Rica smirked, “I’m calling my other Korean connection… 
  
  
...Donna!”

9