Chapter 25 – Little Talk, Big Feast,
1.7k 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Louise, Momoko and Gustav were watching Jorm cooking. She was tossing the rice like a pro, while she was also prepping the meats and vegetables. Measuring spices and seasoning everything, Louise still can't believe how useful that tail is, she was doing most of the prepping with her tail, leaving her hands free to do the actual cooking.

"I wish I had a tail as useful as that one..." Gustav whispered and both Louise and Momoko nodded.

"She is like the ultimate wife material... who can compete with her... she is like perfect at everything... she looks hot too... how can my boobs become like that..." Momoko said to herself and Gustav turned to look at her imagining her on a naked apron doing the dishes... then he remembered how bad she is at house work... 

Halg an hour later an entire feast was set on their table inside the livingroom were they all sat waiting for the feast to start. It should take more than six hours to cook everything to perfection, but with someone of the Timeless Cooking Style as the chef, she can manipulate the space and time of both independent ingredients and the finished dish themselves, so even if a specific dish took longer than the rest, she can freeze the other finished dishes in space and time so every meal created are ready to eat at the same time. Others have to time their ingredients and cooking times so that everything is done perfectly, she adjust the time so it can be cook at her own pace which was perfect for her.

Elizabeth was seating with Louise at her right and Shuiro at her left on the middle of the large crescent sofa. On the left side of the sofa was sitting Jorm with both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi by her sides and on the right side of the sofa were Gustav and Momoko.

"Well everyone we are here to celebrate our victory on this day, with the best chef on this world, a word from the loosing team." Louise said after some cheereing they looked at two still recovering pair at the other side.

Gustav was still staring at the food. "Yeah the food looks goo... I mean, yeah, even if you guys killed those Mercenaries, they weren't part of the Heroic Guild back on Atlus, you spare my life, as agreed I will not go against the world eater, as long as she isn't a direct threat for Atlus, I will be you ally. Also as agreed for sparing Momoko, I will not partake on the war... atleast not on the Emperor's side. Oh yeah, be careful of the prince, we kinda told him that we spotted Elizabeth, as... to lure you guys away from the world eater... he should be arriving any second now, so if you need help to throw him out, I will help out... I know he is kinda of scary and I... I will not make excuses." He lower his head an awaited his punishment... he knows they will not be killed after saving him...

"That was depressing, I kinda wanted to kill that bastard the first time but the Goddess stopped me before I could kill him, he was engaged to my dear Eli, and even treated me like I would be his little bitch... but she said that everyone around me will enter a darker path if I do..." Louise said in a darker tone, making Jorm, look at him and then at Elizabeth.

"Oh the Prince, he came by a while back... he will not be a problem anymore, his soul is in Purgatory or whatever... sorry you didn't get to play with him, but he got on my nerves." Elizabeth said and looked at Gustav and Momoko... if either of them had the idea of sharing anything she just said, she will kill them both, her wives and her clan will be in danger if the emperor knows the truth.

"You got to be kidding me... you killed that monster after his level spike? Rumors has it he can eats the levels and some of the stats of those that he had sex with, so he probably crippled three of his wives for that... they can level up again, but our scouts don't have any visuals of the victims, so they are either dead or bed ridden." He looked at Elizabeth as if she was a monster for killing someone as strong as that evil prince... she was also in perfect health relaxing between two of her wives, Shuiro is also married to her, she also went missing three months back.

"He did what?! That piece of trash... you should cherish your wives, not hurt them..." Elizabeth was enraged, she almost fell victim of that trash... "if I knew I would have just destroyed his soul instead of sending him to purgatory... I first though little Lou exaggerated a bit when he humiliated the prince..." she continued.

"Don't worry about it, the Emperor might pin it on Louise though, he was still looking for him, even after three months had passed already since then." Gustav told them something that made Elizabeth blink a bit. 

"Three months, but we had spent like two weeks max between the incident with the prince and now... right?" Elizabeth looked at both Louise and Shuiro, they both nodded and all three were confused... then Tsukuyomi said.

"Louise spent almost a year inside the glass prison the creator made, to you mortals it felt like a couple of hours though, in differemt planes of existences time moves differently, so it is normal to be surprised. Also it is really hard to most mortals break through Lv750, that is why Gustav is probably still that level and got a bit desperate to rank up, Lv751 is the first step to godhood so you need to prove yourself that you can be a reach godhood to another God or Goddess, or you will turn into a False God." She finished while she was sitting on Jorm side who kept brushing her hair.

"Yeah you need to prove you are worthy to be a True God, luckily there is a huge Exp gap, so there is a lot of time... if you get a unique achievement, you can be promoted for true godhood instead of the false one." Gustav said to confirm some of the points Tsukuyomi said.

"Well whatever... lets eat!!!" Louise said to defuse the weird atmosphere because the food was frozen in space and time so there was indefinite time to talk, but being the glutton that he was, he was starving and that food will not eat itself.

They enjoy the feast, the food was great, dozens of different dishes with huge portions, there were also a lot of wine for the grown-ups and soda for the younger ones, Jorn did not let the two Avatars even look at the wine, the only time Amaterasu didn't like to be pampered, but that change when she drank the soda, let's just said that she like sweet food above everything edible. 

They had a drinking contest between, Elizabeth and Gustav. Louise, Shuiro and Momoko drank along but got smashed after about a few dozen glasses of wine, while both Elizabeth and Gustav drank a couple of barrel of finely aged fruit wine, basically aged to perfection using Jorm's Time and Space Cooking arts, so their supply was infinite. After several more barrels, Gustav went down, it was basically his stronger body and stamina versus, Elizabeth's life attribute enhanced body, Elizabeth cannot get drunk... much to her displeasure... but all that wine got her really horny... she looked at her passout wives and smiled... tonight was gona be wild. 

She carried both wives to the bedroom while Jorm cleaned the table of empty plates and glasses. After they finished, they put the sleeping couple, Gustav and Momoko, on the couch and went to the bedroom with both Avatars.

Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi were kissing in a corner and Elizabeth hugs Jorm and they too started kissing. After several hours of wild sex and power leveling, they were all sleeping. Near the end after Elizabeth went down, the now Goddess went after the two little Avatars that were enjoying themselves unaware that a voluptuous snake was looking at them as if they were her prey. 

With a hug she pounced at them and said in their ears. "Ara~ you two sure are vigurous, still at it even when the sun will rise in just a couple of hours. Let me help you two so you can sleep." She turned her tail into three small dildos, she didn't know what they can take so she started small, one was bigger than the other though...

"What are you doing while are pointing that thing at me... not again" Tsukuyomi, said but she cannot move out of the way since she was balls deep inside Amaterasu's honey pot who likes when Jorm joins their fun.

"Oh, have you forgoten your punishment little one..." she pushed Tsukuyomi down and lined the 10" long tail cock with her folds and the 7" long tail cock on her cute butt. She lined her second 7" long tail cock on her sister's cute butt too, and with a bit of efford stasts pushing them inside them.

They basically melted inside them, Jorm felt heavenly and they kept moaning, no hole left behind. Jorm felt every nook and cranny inside the two perfect bodies, she likes it when they called her Mommy, while she fills them with her tail juices. They do it for several hours more and it was time for breakfast soon, so she remove her tail for the now sleeping Avatars. 

Jorm went to the kitchen to start on their breakfast, she passed by the still sleeping couple on the couch. She checked the state of the forest, and no more humes were after her cave, mostly just hunted monsters or headed for the small dungeon on the other side of the forest were the second strongest monster of the forest lived. 

Well, she will be leaving with the girls at the end of the visitors time, they will not be teleported out since they didn't enter through the conventional means, but she can just fly them to the main land. She will also be checking on her dauther, accourding to the girls, she married someone named Bahamut, the first transmigrator and the leader of the Adventurers Guild. 

'I love cooking so much, my eggs are growing really fast, it will be three more days until they are ready, then I'll have to hatch them.... I wonder how long hatching seven demigod eggs would take... I also have a lot of gold stashed away so I can build my own place in the city, though I can probably take my mountain with me... yeah I'm taking my mountain.' Jorm though to herself while she was on her kitchen making breakfast.

It was noisy in the morning with one Gustav that has a major headache from drinking to much yesterday, since the potion has messed with his regenarion, for a couple of days. He didn't like potions because of that, panaceas and elixir had no side effects but were extremely expensive, some even heal less than a potion. 

Both Gustav and Momoko were fully healed, thanks to Elizabeth Life Attribute Flames from her Phoenix bloodline. They were enjoying a hearty breakfast, eating and joking around, Gustav and Momoko excused themselves and left after thanking everyone for the hospitality and for their life.

Now alone Elizabeth and her wives, along with Louise two Avatars were on the couch, planning their next course of action for the upcoming war against the Emperor, Jorm was enraged when she found that the reason he was attacking was because her daughyer will be giving birth and would be weak, thus removing one of the guardians of the Guild City, she was also pleasently surprised to know that Elizabeth, Louise and Shuiro will fight against the Emperor regardless since that was also their home, now they have another reason to defend the Guild City.

"We might need to break through Lv750, otherwise we might not be able to partake on the good fights, there might be some clans that will be joining the Emperor's side since Lady Tiamat, is a Calamity class monster being between the Lv800 to Lv900 range, with the ability to spawn monsters by condensing mana, many think she was the one who made monsters and the main cause of the hordes." Elizabeth said making Jorm proud of her child.

"Lady Tiamat is being protected by Lord Bahamut, her husband, who is nearing the Lv900, basically becoming an Apocalypse Class Monster, he will be main powerhouse of the City, his level is higher than the Emperor's but the Emperor will have several Clan heads with him, so the battle will be a bit uphill." Elizabeth continued and Jorm wanted to meet this new son-in-law. 

"Can you two go to your clans and told them not to participate on the war? Acourding to Gustav, you two went missing for several weeks so they should atleast know that you two are ok." Louise said to both Elizabeth and Shuiro and they suddently remember their families must be worried about them.

"Yeah I think we should, maybe I can get the Four Path Clan not join on the Emperor's side. I am the heir of the South Gate, so atleast the South Gate might be our allies." Shuiro says and they nodded. 

"Yeah we should..." Elizabeth had a sad smile on her face... "we should."

"Something the matter Eli?" Louise asked her and she said, "I don't think father would be to thrilled about my wives... he is the kind of man that says that with a good wife you don't need any other, so he wanted me to be a good wife and to get married to a good man... but I don't think he would apreciate me being already married three times..." she said with a small laugh. Her father doesn't even know she has a cock that would make many man die of envy.

29