Volume 4 – Chapter 19
565 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was dragged away and thrown into a room. At least, they didn’t chain me down, although the metal door did look pretty thick and sturdy. Perhaps, they knew that I’d be able to escape from any chains they wrapped me up in. Once I started learning magic for real, escaping from ropes and handcuffs had been one of the first things I had taught myself. I didn’t want to ever end up in a helpless situation again. I began to pace back and forth across the room like a restless tiger.

The room itself was a fairly standard storage room. Other than the sturdy metal door, there was a mattress on the floor. It was clear they were expecting me to stay there for a while. Unfortunately, I was still in the dark about many things, and I was unwilling to leave without finding out more.

I tried to think of a way I could extract Cornelia safely from this situation. I didn’t think that Faeri would truly and intentionally kill Cornelia but just going from experience, people did tend to die when she got involved. Of course, I didn’t even know who this Faeri was. For all I knew, this was a more dangerous Faeri. Damn, why did Hannah always have to hide her true intentions? I didn’t even know if this was her or some underling she had raised. It was also possible it was someone else entirely.

I searched through my mind, coming up with formation after formation, trying to think of some kind of spell that could allow me to extract Cornelia. When it came to myself, I wasn’t afraid of danger. It wasn’t like I wasn’t afraid of dying, but I had already experienced death three times, and I was also confident in my abilities. If I wanted to escape here, it’d be pretty easy.

As for what I was afraid of? I was sure they could come up with a sufficient way to punish me, or more likely, punish Cornelia if I acted out of line. I remembered long ago when Hannah had put her life in jeopardy of being raped by a big woman with a giant dildo. If I angered these Alyssum girls, they might take it in their hand to break Cornelia in such a manner. These weren’t young and dumb kids; these were older women who were talking about rebellion. I had no reason to believe they weren’t taking this seriously. After about five minutes of thinking, I let out a sigh.

Unfortunately, my spell list just wasn’t nearly as extensive as Lilith’s. I was certain that she would have known of a spell that would have allowed her to teleport to Cornelia or send her away. At the very least, it’d have been nice to communicate with her. Unfortunately, I had used up all the coins which used to target remote spells. I had never thought to try to slip a coin in Cornelia’s pocket or something like that. Now, I was regretful. Unless I could physically see Cornelia, there was little I could do.

With a sigh, I stopped walking and then sat down in the middle of the room, crossing my legs in a form similar to meditation. This world that spoke of chakras naturally included medication as a part of the comprehension process. You had to get a feel for controlling magic runes since few people could flat out memorize them. Thus, I sat and concentrated on my mana.

Where Lilith got the large list of powerful spells, I was better at conceptualizing magic. That meant, between the two of us, I would be much better at creating new magic that previously didn’t exist. In fact, most of my spells were custom-built. In this day and age, this was called magical engineering and was a degree that stemmed from mathematics.  Typically, you’d reference hundreds of spells, draw up dozens of permutations, and then use a simulator to test them before working them out.

I had done similar acts in school. Most of my stuff was surprising because they were unique runes no one else had ever drawn up before. However, this did not mean that I could just create a magic rune in my head. I could recall preexisting magic runes, and even make changes to them to better fit the environment so they ran smoother and forced less causality.

Being able to remember a rune and being able to assemble a rune from scratch were two entirely different things. However, since the Alyssum girls probably weren’t going to hand me a piece of paper, a pen, and a reference book, then all I could do was try to build a spell in my head. That was going to take a while. Unfortunately, I had barely begun to dwell on it when the door unlocked and a woman stepped in. Of course, it was the only woman I could expect, Faeri.

“What is it that you want?” I asked, feeling a bit agitated that my contemplation was interrupted, standing up and putting my hands behind my back to look more imposing.

I’d have to start all over again with the rune. There was no way I’d be able to remember what I had already assembled in my mind. As for Faeri, whether she was Hannah or someone else, she had already threatened me, so it had put me in a bad mood. I wanted to show that she hadn’t beaten me down to a point of fear yet.

“Isn’t it obvious what I want?” She asked in a low voice.

I raised an eyebrow, only realizing now that her robe was untied and she was holding it around herself in a particularly questionable way.

“You have got to be kidding me,” I said, my eyebrows rising.

“Perhaps, I should make it abundantly clear.” She opened her robe, letting it fall to the ground.

She was wearing some incredibly suggestive lingerie. It was a black bra and panties that stood out sharply in contrast to her milky white skin. She was wearing a garter belt as well, which connected to knee-high black socks. Her body was extremely erotic. My eyes immediately went to her chest, and I could see she had a very large chest. It seemed too big to be Hannah’s, but if the woman I met wasn’t the real Hannah, then there was no telling how big they had gotten in the last two years. She was always bigger than her sister, and if her mom’s genetics had any play, she’d have big breasts.

It still wasn’t enough for me to tell for certain if this was the body of a grown-up Hannah or not. It looked familiar, but it also looked very different. She walked over to me, and to my surprise fell on her knees. She immediately started trying to unbuckle my belt. Of course, I could resist. I might even be able to knock her out if I tried. However, then what? They still had Cornelia captured somewhere, and it had only been a few hours so they were probably still on high alert. I decided to just go with it.

She soon had my cock out, and she opened her mouth and plunged it in. The mask she wore covered the upper and side parts of her face, but her mouth was left uncovered. Regretfully, in the dark, I was no better at identifying her mouth than I was the rest of her body. I could only stand there and enjoy the feel of her mouth on my cock.

There were plenty of similarities here. Captured by a gang of women, locked in a room, and then sexually attacked by Faeri, this had all happened before. However, it was also all different. I had grown as a person, having had to lose and gain along the way.

“Mmm… Mmmfflmmm… Mlllffmmm…” Her mouth moaned out erotic sounds as she worked on my shaft.

This was the work of a woman who had some experience. There were three kinds of women when it came to sex. There were the women who knew nothing about sex and came at you with inexperience. Most commoner women fell into this category. Like in real life, their only exposure might have been movies and videos. They were clumsy and quite obvious about their inexperience.

There were the classically trained. These were the ones who had studied with how-to guides and practiced so that when they finally had a man, they could perform well. Many of them even hired female trainers, although they had to keep their hymen. Even though they still had it intact, it was hard to call them virgins, since they had been with women in sexual situations. Although they were superior as sexual partners compared to the inexperienced, you could usually tell that they had never been with a real man.

The final group was those that had been with a man before. In some ways, they had more experience than the trained girls, and in some ways, they had less experience. Most of them had only ever been with one person before. Yet, that one experience was real, and they knew what it felt like to be with a man. You could also tell that experience as well. A bit less hesitation here, a bit more assertiveness there.

Of course, there was also a fourth group, an exceptionally rare group, which were women who had experienced a great deal of sex. In a world with limited men, these women were exceptionally rare. My mother happened to be one such woman. Well, Morgan was a rarity, because she had a wealth of sexual experience from multiple men. For most women in this group, it’d be one man. Perhaps, a brother who liked to practice with his sister. Perhaps a woman who found it extremely difficult to get pregnant but was covered under a contract.

 Most of the girls in my harem were similarly of that type. After all, I didn’t like to sleep with someone and then move on. I had slept with all of my women multiple times. Whether it was Hannah or Rose, they had all had numerous sexual encounters with me many times.

When it came to the girl who was sucking my cock at that exact moment, it was pretty clear that she was also very experienced. Her lips moved smoothly and she knew how to do it without choking herself. Her tongue hit all of the right spots, and erotic feelings shot through my body pleasurably. My hands grasped her hair, and as her head bobbed up and down on my cock, I didn’t even think of trying to rip off her mask and determine her true identity.

She felt extremely familiar, but also completely new. The lewd breathing as she took gasps before swallowing my cock again was euphoric. My knees buckled slightly, and I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to stay standing if she continued like this. She felt better than an experienced woman. Rather, she was like a classically trained woman, who then had repeated experienced that allowed her to refine that talent. In other words, she was the best kind of slut around.

My cock was fully erect, and any thoughts of escape were fleeting. She opened her mouth, saliva connecting it to my cock lewdly as she looked up at me. Through the mask, I could barely make out her blue eyes, but they seemed to have an almost begging quality to them.

“I need your cock in me so bad,” she purred.

Any thoughts beyond her body were blown away, and I could only nod numbly. As she stood back up, the saliva connecting my cock to her mouth finally breaking, my hands were already roaming across her body. I guided her to the mattress, pushing her down hungrily as my hands moved to her breasts. She lied back onto the bed, offering her entire body to me. Her breath heaved, and her body shuddered as my hands squeezed her milky white breasts. My fingers quickly found her nipples and lightly stroked the pink skin as it stiffened under my touch.

“Hah… Clyburn…” She moaned.

I didn’t know who she was, but I could feel a familiarity with this body. It was older now, but no less beautiful. The more I touched her, the more I felt like her true identity was on the cusp of my mind. As for her, she welcomed my touch freely and showed no fear or anger. It was clear that she didn’t fear me at all. In fact, despite the mask, all of her movements were completely open.

My hands softly caressed her soft white skin and ran down to her stomach. It was here that I was able to feel something about her that was off. Although her skin appeared perfect without a single blemish, as my hands ran down her stomach, I felt the slightest of scarring. I recognized it immediately as stretch marks. While her skin wasn’t discolored in the slightest, the texture of her skin was slightly marred by the sudden and exponential growth of a baby in her womb.

This was a woman who had already had a baby before. In this world with magic, even stretch marks were something that could be solved with ease. It was clear that the wounding left from the stretches had long been healed. The only reason her skin was marred even slightly was that she had wanted it to be. Some women liked to leave marks on their bodies from certain experiences, and it was common for women to leave the stretch marks as an indicator that they already had a baby.

It wasn’t just a means of showing off to other women in the gym. This was also a subtle way of taking herself off the market. If she’d had a kid, then she accomplished her goal. She would no longer need to find a man. Women who lose their virginity are less desirable, and those that have already put out a baby are even less desirable than that. So, a woman who had stretch marks was saying she didn’t want to have sex anymore.

However, there was another meaning and one that only fit with a handful of women. These were the kind of women who kept stretchmarks as a sentimental attachment to what happened and to honor the one who did it. These were the kind of women who would only sleep with one man and wanted any other man to know it. The fact that she did opt to make the marks unseeable suggested that it wasn’t about showing off. Only someone she was intimate with would ever be able to tell, and only the man who had already had her wouldn’t feel upset if he reached this point and found them.

Well, I also wasn’t the kind of guy who would have been upset over finding stretchmarks. There were also a few men who were actually into used women, but they were particularly rare. My experience spoke more to what I knew about women, not about what the women would think of me.

“Is it… okay?” She asked, her breath catching slightly as she saw my fingers stop on her markings.

I bit my lip and then kissed her lips gently. As I did so I lined up my dick and spread her legs. She opened them without resistance, and I slowly slid inside her. Her pussy was wet and tight. If someone told me she had previously had a baby, I might not have been able to guess. Healing magic was truly exemplary though. She moaned, closing her eyes as her hands reached out and squeezed my arms.

I started to thrust into her, my cock returning to a place that was both new and familiar all the same. The feel of her body, the sound of her moans, the touch of her body, it was someone I had tasted many times. Although her voice changer distorted the moans, I could tell anyway. Even the way she arched her back in pleasure was just how I remembered.

No girl I knew came quite like she did. She had a lustful, naughty body. She was both sensitive and erotic, and having had been left to herself for all these years had to have been agony. Although she had put on a show earlier, that show could no longer keep going. She slipped into my room because she couldn’t hold herself away from me anymore. She came because she wanted me.

“I love you…” She moaned.

In public, she had to be a different person, but right now, it was her true self. She was a beautiful, shy, sexy girl who loved the father of her child and wanted to spend a night with him after finally seeing him again. My hips moved faster, and her hips joined me, our bodies moving rhythmically against the bed as we satisfied each other. Her feel was perfect, and I began to realize just how much I missed her. I had missed all of them.

“Cum… please… fill my womb up,” she purred.

In the past, this might have been a sentence filled with a strong desire to become pregnant. At this point, that had no meaning. She wanted to feel me inside her. She wanted to feel every part of me. If she became pregnant because of it, that was fine. If she didn’t, that was fine too. There was no urgency, no fear, and no frustration.

I kissed her lips again, and then pushed myself deep inside her. It was at that point I came deep inside her womb. She came herself, once again, the mere feel of my pulsating cock delivering hot cum deep inside her enough to bring her to the edge of euphoria. Her body shook and I could feel her pussy clamping down, sucking up my cock and squeezing out every drop for her womb.

When my cock finally started to soften, she let go, falling back down onto the bed, her hands falling back like all of the energy in her body had been sucked out with that single ten-minute exchange. She gave off a gentle, sweet smell, and somehow looked more beautiful post-coitus than she did as a hungry slut moments before. There was only one thing that marred her beauty. I reached out and grabbed her mask.

“Ah!” She cried out, grabbing my wrist to stop me from pulling it away.

Our eyes met, and then she sighed, dropping her hand. She had already known that she was giving everything away the second she entered the room. I already knew who was lying under me. With her no longer holding me, I gently lifted the mask of Faeri and tossed it aside, revealing a beautiful woman underneath.

She was older now, and she had become a mother. She looked older, and just a bit tired. She had experienced many things in her life. She had dyed her hair, probably to help sell herself as Faeri.

“Hello, Lyra. Of everyone, I never thought it’d be you,” I said, looking down at one of the mothers of my children.

 

Announcement
2