Volume 4 – Chapter 1
2.5k 6 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey Guys,

Volume 5 of World of Women has been releasing on my site for a while, and I figured it is as good of a time as any to start the release for Volume 4. Volume 5 is the final volume. You may want to consider becoming a member if you'd like to read V5. It will be finished sometime around the time public V4 is finished releasing, but if you want it free, it might be a year or two before I finally release the final part. Enjoy!

-Whatsawhizzer

Two years. Two years had passed since I was taken away from my home brought to the Male Education Facility. I preferred to call it the Male Brainwashing Facility, but the name hadn’t caught on among my brothers.

“Hey, Clyburn. It looks like I’ll be heading out first.” Rigor said, putting a smile on his face.

Rigor was a close friend I had known since my days at the Academy. Back then, he had been flamboyant and free. In a world where men were admired and were free to act however they wanted, he chose to act extrovertedly. However, the Day of Wrath came, and it had affected him greatly. A year later, the Extended Male Protection act had passed, and every guy between the age of fourteen and eighteen was rounded up and sent to a secure campus where they could be taught the new order.

What was the new order? A complete and utter dependence on women. At the end of it all, that was the narrative the World of Women wanted to deliver. Men needed women for everything. Women fed men. They cared for men. They gave men everything they had. In my old world, I think they called it socialism, although this particular socialism was only geared for one class- the male class. Everything we got was given by the government. Everything we had had to be earned by the government.

The days where a man could find a woman and sign up for a good slice were over. It was now illegal for a woman to provide a man anything without government approval, and that included sex. It was a bureaucracy plagued in red tape, where men were turned into numbers. It was output versus input. The more a guy put out, the more the government would gift him. Some would claim this isn’t much different than how they did things before. However, In the past, even if a man didn’t produce many offspring; he still received a stipend and could also create slice contracts with any woman to supplement that.

It was freedom. Men could live how they wanted to live, as long as they produced offspring. However, that was no longer the case. Now, a man produced offspring and lived the way the government wanted him to live.

For most of the guys here, this new life was fine. Many of them had already been under the oppressive rule of their mothers. Being released from those chains, even if it was to go right back into another person’s chains, suited most of them fine. They hadn’t grown used to the Hollywood lifestyle that had caused many of the older men to grow reckless and bitter.

As to what happened to the older men? Those over 18 were considered unable to be rehabilitated. They were pushed out and now lived in an area called the Male district. That was where they acted and lived. Although they could have conjugal visits with women whenever they wanted, their primary contribution was a weekly seed contribution to the semen bank.

Of course, there were protests, although they tried to hide them. However, the male population was simply too small. Amaryllis was already a smaller country. After the Day of Wrath, many men had lost their lives. Then, with the impending Extended Male Protection act, others sought to flee to countries outside of MPA’s dark umbrella. As a result, the number of men still in Amaryllis city numbered only five hundred. Including the children currently in their care, that number barely doubled.

Our class was the first to be released from the Academy. We wouldn’t be restricted to the male district like other men. We had been properly educated to be reintegrated back into a female society. Now that we understood our proper places in the world, and women have similarly been able to orient themselves to how they interact with men in the future. Where once men were celebrities that were adored and chased, they were now untouchable, like politicians, completely hidden and kept from the public eye except to occasionally be strutted out to shake a few hands. All of their actions were now kept behind closed doors, and their actions were only known by the government.

“So, where you going to go?” I asked after a brief pause.

He looked awkward for a moment. “Ah, well, I think I was going to move into the countryside. I think city life is a bit much right now. Well, other than Amaryllis city, there isn’t much else besides the countryside here. What about you?”

“You convinced I’m getting out?” I chuckled. “They might be sending me to the Male District.”

“…” His smile finally slipped, “They… they can’t do that. You did the program. Rather, you passed with flying colors! If they try to hold you at that point, they’re just making an embarrassment of the whole MPA.”

‘What have I been telling you?” I chuckled, glancing up at him. “The MPA is a giant embarrassment.”

He broke eye-contact first. “Clyburn… I’m… sorry. I’m not as strong as you. I owe you my life, and you’ve been a great friend all these years. You’ll always be my friend, but… I just can’t…”

He lowered his head, tears sprouting in his eyes as he closed them. His fists were clenched, and it was clear that what he was saying was eating him up inside.

Every person this generation had been cleared to leave, except for me. For the last two years, I had caused them significant trouble, and it had led them to have to decide if I was to be trusted. For me, whatever choice they made still meant I won. If they let me free, they’d be accepting that my behavior fitted within their rules. If they shoved me into the male district, they’d be admitting that the MPA was a fraud, designed as a bid for control. It would put a giant black spot on a ledger that was nearly empty, and it would forever tarnish their reputation.

I had never broken any rules per se. The problem was, the MPA was too new, and it was too easy to find rules to break. I attended every class. I passed every test. If a teacher asked if I did everything by the rules, they wouldn’t be able to find any major discretion they could pin on me. However, they also wouldn’t be able to say I was a model student either. I had managed to walk that line smoothly for two years without stepping over it. This left the newly formed MPA administration to be both flummoxed and angry.

Rigor had joined me on a few of my finer moments. Whether it was seducing a new teacher, getting the entire class alcohol and ending up drunk during class, or causing their numerous magical rune formations to spontaneously fail at inopportune times, my name was well known. Some spoke it with aggravation, and others with awe. However, Rigor was still a man of this world, and at the end of the day, he just didn’t want to risk the peaceful life he was promised as long as he acted properly.

I took a few steps up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder gently. “Rigor, it’s okay. I understand. You’ll always be my friend.”

He wiped a tear from his eye. “Ah… this… just crap in my eye.”

I chuckled, and he started to join me. The Rigor from even two years ago would never have minded openly crying. It wasn’t strange in this world for men to act somewhat effeminate. Talking with a lisp, showing extreme emotions even bordering on child-like, and acting pompous were normal for men of this world. His sense of manliness was definitely something he had learned from me.  

This was a world where the majority of the population was female. An event a long time ago wiped out all men. Women could have children, but only one in a thousand turned out to be male. As a result, the population was almost entirely female. To maintain the population, every man had to impregnate 1000 women in this lifetime, including the birth of at least one male. Any less would result in the decline of the population.

The official story as to how the world ended up like that was that a male “hero” was born from another world with the ability to make male babies. An evil Queen wished to control all breeding, and by attempting to do so, she caused a curse on women that only one in a thousand men were male. This was why women were scared of just turning men into breeding stock. It was clear that’s what many wanted, and this new system wasn’t far from it. However, it was just enough removed for it to placate the masses.

This was just a story, though. The reality was much stranger. The cataclysm that had wiped out men hadn’t actually targeted them. It had targeted demons. The ancient world was once an inhospitable place ruled by a powerful demon lord. Humans were slaves of the demons. Then, one day, they were all wiped out by a great flood. The men, for whatever reason, were wiped out with them.

Then, a man from another world was born. He was said to be a savior that would introduce men back into the population. However, he was actually a demon in disguise. A woman called Lilith tried to fight against him and became known as the Demon Lord herself. Incidentally, she was trying to save the world. You see, these babies had demonic blood, and could become hosts to demons. The demons could return and retake this world using the male population as hosts.

She had failed, forced into a slave contract by him. However, she did manage to reveal the truth to the Queen, the one who was blamed for causing this curse through her hubris. She had gathered up all of the men, experimenting on them in the hopes of finding a way to save the human race. In the end, she managed to filter out the demonic blood so that men contained only a drop. The decline also decreased their male fertility.

It seemed like fertility in this world wasn’t tied to my understanding of basic science. It was supposed to be genes, which got passed from father and mother, that ultimately made a baby. However, in a world where mana existed, mana also played a component in childbirth. For a brief time, I had been in the body of another man who was supposed to be infertile. However, I had impregnated many women, and they came out white or half-white, or as the Matahari called them, Bules.

So, whatever body I was in, the babies seemed to inherit from me. I wondered which me that was. Was it Clyburn, the 12-year-old child I had one day woken up inside, or the 35-year-old failure who had drunk himself to death? Only time would tell whether the babies looked like Clyburn or like the old me. I might even be able to tell at this point, although I hadn’t been allowed to even see a picture of them. Either way, the important thing was that inheritance was magical.

As a result, every man is born with a drop of demonic blood. This makes them vulnerable to being possessed by demons. However, it was much much harder. Where the original children could have become demons with ease, the ritual now required quite the blood sacrifice to bring demons into this world. I knew about this because the entire Day of Wrath had been a giant cover to try to bring demons into this world.

They had planned to bring the demon into me, but they hadn’t realized that I was actually someone from another world too. The result was that it had ended up in two people I cared about. Ashley and Rebecca were two girls that meant a lot to me. As to how two women were possessed by demons, Ashley had a twin brother and had ended up with a lot of his parts. For Rebecca, I believed she had a bone marrow transplant as a child or something to that effect. Their whereabouts were unknown at the moment. The current generation Lilith, a distant granddaughter of the original Lilith, and Mia, the mother of one of my children, had been pursuing them, but I hadn’t even seen a letter from them in two years.

Communication, while we were in our education classes, was extremely limited, so I hadn’t heard much from any of the girls. Madison was the one who usually wrote to me, and her monthly letter was my only knowledge of what was happening outside. That included the growth of my sons and daughters. The youngest would be almost two, and the oldest would be nearly five years old. Some of those children were in another country, Matahari, and I didn’t know if I’d ever get a chance to see them again.

Of course, if I told anyone about any of this, they would say I was crazy. Even Rigor didn’t believe a word of it. Yet, three years ago, I had ventured into one of the buried castles of the true demon lord and absorbed his inheritance. The power that would have made me as powerful as Lilith, who had absorbed one of the other inheritances, seemed to have vanished, but I was still given a great deal of information.

For example, I found a way aseeded could use magic. Aseeded were people like me. In the past, they weren’t able to use magic without it going nuts and exploding in their face. This wasn’t the same as Prince Caleb, who lacked magic entirely. He was also incapable of having children.

In the end, magic turned out to be like being left- or right-handed. Magic simply worked differently for some people. You could bypass this somewhat by merging your mana with another person. I had a theory that the most powerful magic required the combination of an aseeded and a seeded. It would have been nice if it was sorted by sex, with all men aseeded while women were seeded, but it wasn’t that simple.

Our laughter died down, and he suddenly gave me a tight hug, tears swelling again. Well, he still was a man of this world. I patted his back. Our paths would be going different directions now. Whatever the council decided to do with me, Rigor wouldn’t be pulled down with me. He’d move on just like every other guy, enjoying a life of mindless sex with beautiful women.

There is a saying where I was born. Women didn’t look beautiful for men, but for other women. Maybe that was true because, in a world of majority women, the standard of beauty was higher than my normal world. A normal girl would be a dog in this world. With magic as a form of cosmetics, women could literally remove all imperfections. Think of the hottest girls in your high school. They were standard, and it only went up from there.

Most of the women paraded in front of guys had the looks of supermodels. This had once been accomplished through the Academy. The best and brightest women were accepted into the Academy right alongside men. Then, these women would fight and battle to catch the guy’s interest and get pregnant. By the time Academy was over, they’d be 19… and passed their prime. Some could still get pregnant, especially the superrich, but the older they got, the less likely they’d get pregnant.

Why did women want to get pregnant so badly? A woman who didn’t produce at least one offspring didn’t have citizenship in the country. Pregnancy got them government stipends, health insurance, and various other perks that made it essential. Noncitizens, women who were unable to find a man and contribute to the population, were pariahs and the bottom rung of society. As a male, I had very little experience with this group, even though they were a majority.

The new system did away with the Academy. Well, presumably, girls went there still, but they focused solely on education. As for having babies, this was done with applications. The government chose who did and did not get a baby. Supposedly, men were still allowed to choose, but by being given a catalog of available women to pick. That catalog was pre-filtered by the government. It basically gave the government complete control of breeding. It was eugenics at best, yet that wasn’t a term this world understood. The evils of selective breeding were difficult for normal people to understand in a world where breeding was treated like a life achievement.

“Clyburn Bonholdt. The administrator would like to speak to you.” A voice broke up our hug.

A woman and guard was in the hallways. We had been standing in the doorway hugging like idiots. Rigor finally let go of me.

“It looks like you’ll be getting your answer. I’ll see you on the outside.” Rigor said, breaking into a weak smile.

“Give them hell, my friend.” I gave him one last pat.

He was actually one of the last people still here beside me. Most of our class had already been sent off. He had remained behind. Partially, it was fear of going out into the unknown, but also, he didn’t want to leave me alone. They had pushed off his leaving as long as possible, and he was literally being forced to leave today. They probably allowed it, so I didn’t get bored. While trying to come to a decision, the council definitely didn’t want me to find a way to entertain myself.

Rigor and I gave one last goodbye before parting. As he walked away, I looked the guard up and down. Although this world had likely destroyed my sense of beauty in women and turned me a bit conceited, I still found myself being a lot less full of myself. Even normal beauties that most men wouldn’t look twice at I wouldn’t turn away from. In fact, I found the normal beauties the most fun.

Women could be cruel, and when a woman was only beautiful, even in a world that can burn away all imperfection, she was very aware that her looks weren’t enough for a man to take an interest in them. There is a look in their eyes as if they fundamentally understood that they failed the lottery, and it would only be through some impossible luck that they ever got a man to look at them.

Which was exactly why these were the best women to chase. The way they blushed and grew flustered. They were very eager to please and tended to be the biggest freaks in bed. Rigor had once asked me why I always fucked ugly chicks. Mind you, the chick he was talking about was better looking than my ex-wife and was too good for me in my old world, and that was coming from a guy who had scored what he saw as a beautiful wife at the time.

However, that girl was the lewdest thing. She’d squeal and cum with every hump. She was so messy, it reminded me of my aunt, although she was a thinner, lighter thing with a small ass that could really bounce. She really loved cock, and I was the only man in her life who would ever give it to her. She used to sneak things into the facility for me, and always looked at me with hearts in her eyes. The guys saw it as me taking one for the team to get us contraband. She eventually got caught and fired, but she didn’t hold it against me. Rather, she managed to send me one last package, which contained a photoshoot of her in tons of filthy positions. There was a note that said I was the greatest thing that ever happened to her, and she’d remember our time together for the rest of her life. Sweet girl. She was hot as any ex-girlfriend I had ever had. I still had the images.

My guard was another such girl, and I didn’t recognize her as one of my usual handlers. They had caught on to my ways, so they typically pick stubborn, unlikeable, old women. Well, they realized after a while, they had to toss me an easy target every now and again, or I’d even play with the grandmas. I say old, but in this world, 16 was when a girl should get pregnant, and 18 was her prime. These women were only in their 30s and 40s, not much older than my mother and aunt, who had both mothered one of my children.

“Hello, sweetie…” I looked her up and down.

“F-follow me…” She blushed, nearly running to escape from me.

I chased her like a predator, but she ran in front of me, not letting me catch up to her side, coming off a bit too strong. I wasn’t able to tease her more since she kept her tiny behind in front of me like her life depended on it. She had likely heard about me and was frightened; I might do something she liked. She might have been hard to follow even, but I already knew the way to the administrator’s office, so this was all just a pretense.

She only stopped for a second to wave at the door before she practically ran down the hall to avoid me. If I had a few weeks, she’d be making the cutest noises on my bed, but I didn’t have that kind of time. Rather, the administrator was waiting on me, so I couldn’t leave her waiting. I pushed the line, but I never crossed it.

Opening the door, I stepped in to see a beautiful woman sitting in front of her desk. She was an older woman. She had the appearance of a woman that should have wrinkles but didn’t. She had a sense of age in her face and body, but when you looked at the parts that counted, they didn’t reflect that age. As a result, her face had an ageless quality, and her body looked like it could be on a twenty-year-old, except for how busty and mature it was. It was clear she had at least one child before.

At first, that had been their main way to try to contain me. They figured that women who had never had children wouldn’t be tempted by a man. As woman after woman succumbed, they were confused about what to do. They didn’t seem to understand why a woman would risk her career and livelihood just for mindless, purposeless sex with a young stud. Why would a woman have sex without something to gain? So was the mentality of this woman-ruled government.

“Clyburn Bonholdt.” The woman said, looking up at Clyburn with a tired expression.

“Administrator.”

“Is that all you have to say?” she demanded, raising an eyebrow.

“What else needs to be said?”

“This is the last time you’ll be in my office, you know.” She responded, looking up through her eyelashes. “This is the last time I’ll have to deal with a problem child like you.”

“Am I that big of a problem?”

“I caught you playing with your last teacher. You’ve played with forty-five women of my staff in the last two years. That’s forty-five incidents I had to report.”

“That you know about…” I muttered, and then coughed, answering more loudly, “That was just a little fun.”

“Yeah, well, I had to let her go as a result. She would have been a good MRA teacher if you hadn’t gotten to her.”

I made a bitter expression. “There are no good MRA teachers. Just hypocrites and soon to be hypocrites.”

“…” she frowned with her arms crossed but didn’t respond.

I let out a sigh., “Did you really just bring me here for one last lecture.”

She shook her head. “No, rather, I need to tell you the results of the council’s decision. You will be passed as expected.

I let out a breath. “Good…”

“Don’t sound so relieved. If the MPA really arrested you, they’d be tossing out their own credibility. However, the rules will only be tighter out there. I’ve met the agent they are assigning you. She’s a real hardass. Said to be the best agent we got.”

“A threat?”

“A warning… I’ve been very gentle with you over the last few years. This woman won’t take your shit anymore. You’ll be personally managed by her. Don’t think you can play with her as you have with your other women.”

I chuckled. “Jealous?”

“You…” Her eyes narrowed.

“You know…” I took a step toward her. “I find it funny you say forty-five. You never seem to count yourself.”

“Sh-shut up!” She blushed.

I grinned, taking another step. “I don’t think you had me come to this room for a warning. I think you were hoping for something else?”

Her indignant look melted away to resigned lewdness. With a sigh, she touched a rune on her desk, which glowed briefly followed by a sudden click as the door to her office locked.

“Why can’t I quit you, you naughty boy?” She said as she began to unbutton her blouse.

“Isn’t it because you’re a thirsty slut?” I ask, finally reaching her and cupping her breasts with my palms, still wrapped in her bra.

She moaned, a light blush on her cheeks. “Y-you made me this way. Two years of torturing me, and you were ready to just leave without giving me one last time?”

“Hehe… don’t worry. I know how you like it, administrator.”

“J-just, call me by my name.”

“Never, I like to remind you how bad you’re being.”

“Y-you…” She shivered as I freed her breasts from her bra. “You’re right. I’m a bad girl. Please punish me. Ahnnn!”

I bit her nipple as she said that, one hand reaching up her skirt to find she didn’t bother to wear underwear. “Didn’t you have a man before me, your baby’s daddy? Yet you get so wet, and I haven’t done anything.”

“It’s all your fault. My body has become attuned to Clyburn. I don’t remember that other man at all. I was young, and it just felt numb. My body is shaped for Clyburn’s cock only.”

Pushing her onto the desk with her skirt up, I slid my dick inside her and began thrusting. While holding her hips, I fucked her against the desk. She clung to me while I sucked and bit her nipples. She was quiet; her voice was moaning gently in my ear.

“Clyburn… I didn’t take any… precautions. Can you please… make me pregnant?”

I stopped my hips, feeling stunned for the first time since this encounter. “Seriously, you’ve already had a child?”

“I don’t want any child. I want Clyburn’s. Besides, that baby is already an adult in Academy herself.”

“Wouldn’t you rather want me to get her pregnant?”

“Th-this isn’t about that? Even if I could get her application to you, I wouldn’t. Th-this is selfish… I know I can’t keep you, so I want to take something of Clyburn with me.”

“You’ll lose your job.”

She gave a crooked smile. “It’s not like I deserve this job just because I was able to hide my indiscretions. As you said, I’m a hypocrite and thirsty slut. I’ll be happy to retire. I’ll get penalized for having this baby, but I have enough to retire comfortably in the countryside. I could retire with your baby in my womb. I could spend the rest of my years raising her. It sounds much better than a life with the MPA. So, what do you say?”

I thought about it for a moment before shaking my head. “No. I won’t let you get pregnant.”

“I see…” She lowered her head, looking depressed.

“I promised myself I wouldn’t produce any more children, at least not recklessly. Plus, I need you to keep working here.” I responded. “I need a woman who understands another way to be in charge of this place. It’s exactly because you understand the touch of a man, that I feel comfortable leaving you taking care of my brothers.”

“That’s not fair…” She said tearfully. “If you said anything else, but you’re going to trap me in this job? Do you plan to abuse my position even more?”

“I do…”

Rather than angry, she started laughing. “Naughty boy… what are you planning?”

“Who knows…”

She bit her lip and then chuckled. “Okay… but you have to cum deep in my womb. I want to feel it leaking out for the rest of the day. I want my panties ruined by Clyburn!”

“Haha… I planned to do that anyway!” I embraced her, doubling my efforts until I exploded deep inside her.

21