Volume 4 – Chapter 2
1.6k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we finished, the administrator pulled up her underwear, pulled down her dress, and checked herself in a mirror. In under a minute, she was back to her pristine self. She even sprayed some perfume, masking the smell of sex. No one who walked in would be able to guess that I just fucked her on the desk. When she was done with her actions, which had a certain degree of practice, she pressed a button on her desk.

“Please, send her in.”

“My agent? She’s waiting outside?” I gave a bemused expression.

“She’ll be handling you from here on out. This was… our last time together.” Even though her face was schooled, there was a flash of regret in her eyes.

Even I felt just a bit of sadness. Saying that I loved the administrator might be a bit of an overstatement. However, I did have a bit of a fondness for her. I meant what I said. I wanted someone like her to be in charge of those I was leaving behind here. There were women, those that were closet lipstick lesbians, that would abuse their power. A few had even been my teachers, and I had to reveal them and have them removed from the school.

Most women in this world were lesbians by necessity. Since male relationships were almost impossible, most women instead had female relationships. Lipstick lesbians was a term for lesbians who despised men. They saw them only as a means to an end. I’d like to say that the extended male protection act was a result of lipstick lesbians gaining too much power. If it were only that easy. The women who erected this intrusive act were women who admired men. You could say it was the women who put men on a pedestal that were their greatest danger. Now, all men had essentially become tools, handled by a woman handler.

Speaking of which, my particular handler was walking in the room at this moment. She was very attractive. Most women were attractive in this world, but she was definitely a cut above the majority. She was easily as beautiful as Madison, Lyra, or Mako. She had long hair that was tied in an ornate braid that ran down her back. Her eyes were green, and she had a gentle, delicate appearance. The only thing that ruined her beauty was the expression on her face. Her eyes were narrow and she had a cold and confident expression.

Something told me that this wasn’t an expression her face should show. She seemed like someone who would be much cuter if she smiled or blushed. Yet, I also got a strange feeling she was someone who hadn’t done that in a long time either. She was wearing a professional blouse and pants. I preferred girls in skirts, and most girls in this world wore them. I had learned in the Academy that wearing a skirt was a subtle message that the woman was ready any time. After all, there was essentially no barrier between her sex and the man. Skirts could be lifted and panties could be pushed aside. When they weren’t being subtle about it, the woman didn’t even bother with panties.

Lipstick lesbians were the type to wear pants outside of a working environment. Of course, plenty of jobs were simply done better with pants, but if a job didn’t need that kind of protection, it subtly told a man that the protection you were looking for was protection from his cock. Every man took this a little differently. Some took women in pants as a personal challenge, going to great lengths to get them out of them. Others preferred to just ignore such women.

“Clyburn, this is Cornelia, your new agent. Cornelia, this is your new charge, Clyburn Bonholdt. From here on out, you will be responsible for his livelihood.”

“Agent…” I muttered. “Why mince words? We should just call it like it is. You’re my handler, like someone from the zoo.”

“Clyburn!” The administrator tried to admonish.

The woman named Cornelia lifted her hand. “It’s fine. He only said it to get attention, so it’s best to ignore such a thing. Clyburn, you’ll find that I do things a certain way. If you don’t like that way, then simply request someone else, and I will leave.”

“That…” the administrator’s eyes flashed in surprise.

I wasn’t nearly as surprised. She was just saying that as some kind of strategy. What was it? She was making me feel like I had a choice? I could only shake my head in disgust. She was exactly as bad as the administrator had warned. I wondered what would happen if I did request a different handler. They would probably send me someone much less pretty. She might even be too easy. What fun would that be?

I gave her a demure smile like she had succeeded in cowing me. “It’s a pleasure, Cornelia. I must say, do I know you from somewhere? You seem familiar.”

She took a step forward, smiling as she spoke. “No. And I doubt you recognize me from anywhere. Has that line worked on other women? I think you’ll find that I am not so easy. If you want my favor, do your job as prescribed by society, and don’t be difficult.”

“Of course,” I smiled back, not letting her irritating tone bother me. “Give my seed, right? I listen.”

She didn’t say anything else, turning around and walking out. The implication was clear. She expected me to follow. I shot the Administrator one last look. She could only give me a helpless smile. However, there was also water in her eyes that she was fighting from showing in front of the woman. I blew her a quick kiss and then walked out of the room. Cornelia was already halfway down the hallway, not giving me any time. I either went at her pace or nothing, huh?

Was this her testing me? There were basically three choices. I could follow her, acting like the dog she seemed to want me to be. Some guys might choose to walk the other direction, just to defy her and show they wouldn’t follow. Others might just sit out, passively throwing a tantrum. There was no winning option. Every one of them reduced me essentially to the role of a submissive.

I snorted, pulling a marker from my pocket. I carried it on me at all times. Licking a finger, I held it up and then began to write on the wall. My hand moved like a blur. Once, when I was younger, I had a substitute teacher who could draw beautiful images on the chalkboard in minutes. I had found the way he could just move the pen and make perfect lines and loops to be incredible. Now, I was capable of doing much the same. One of my hobbies these last few years was art, and I wasn’t half bad at it.

However, this particular skill didn’t just come from art practice, but also the knowledge from the Demon Lord that had been downloaded in my mind. I had always been fascinated by formations and runes, but since that event in Matahari, my knowledge had accelerated considerably. Had I been a woman, I likely would have already been renowned for my skill. I would have been at the top of my field. That field was called magical engineering.

Yet, no matter how skilled and unique my skill was, it was worthless compared to my seed. These two years, I took art, because they wouldn’t make magical engineering known to me. I managed to get a few girls to sneak in textbooks or give an impromptu lesson from what they remembered from classes, but most of my methods were completely self-taught at this point. Most of the women here saw it as a nuisance, rather than a wonder. Well, considering how I used it, I couldn’t say I blamed them.

A formation that would have taken a normal person an hour to draw was finished in under two minutes. The wall outside of the administrator’s office was now covered from top to bottom in magical runes written in permanent ink. The administrator had noticed me lingering and took a step out of her room. She had her arms crossed and was eying me and the massive rune I had just assembled. She had a look as if regretting why I couldn’t leave without making one last mess.

“A gift.” I winked, touching the rune and applying magic into it.

My knowledge of assembling runes wasn’t the only thing that had improved. I could also channel magical energy through them with ease. Familiarity with a rune just made it easier to activate. As soon as the rune ignited, my vision was flooded with light and then disappeared as quickly as it came. I stumbled slightly, feeling my legs were like jelly. As I blinked the black dots out of my vision, I could see I was now at the entrance of the administration building.

Two women passed by, having noticed my sudden appearance. Rather than being shocked, they pointed and giggled. I gave the two of them a wink and blew them a kiss. They blushed before running away, trying to avoid the kind of trouble I always brought. The rune would work again, but it was up to the administrator if she had enough mana to be able to activate it. It’d save her about a five-minute walk out of the building, linking her office to the front door. I’d call that a gift.

Teleportation like this couldn’t be done for a farther distance than that. After all, you’d need to account for the conditions both where you started and where you ended up, and the mana rose exponentially with distance. I could probably manage a distance about twice this much, but I also recognized I had a strangely large amount of mana compared to others. I wasn’t even confident that the administrator would be able to use this portal even once. In general, it wasn’t worth the effort.

The elevator to the main lobby opened, and Cornelia came out, still moving at her brisk walk. I peeked around the door, grinning.

“You coming? If I knew you were in such a hurry, I could have helped.”

Upon seeing me, only the slightest flicker appeared across Cornelia’s features. She was very good at keeping her cool. Her step only slowed for a moment before she picked it back up and continued on. This time, I placed myself beside her, looking like I was going for a casual stroll with a girl at my side. She was a bit short, so she already had to move her legs fast to keep up with my long strides. In the last two years, I had grown again. I was probably quite a bit taller than Madison and my mother now. Well, technically, I was a man… again.

A sense of longing surged in me as I thought about such things and I couldn’t help but ask, “Where are we going?”

“I will be taking you to your home.” She stated.

“The Bonholdt Mansion.”

Her frown deepened and she shook her head. “I’ve already selected a place for you. It’s nice. I’ve already taken into consideration all of your idiosyncrasies. If you don’t like it, we can select another. The Male Protect Act has made it illegal for a man to live with women. I believe your mansion is still occupied.”

“No,” I shook my head. “I want to visit the mansion. Take me there first.”

“Clyburn, it is best if you start things out slowly. Life out there can be overwhelming. Things aren’t how they once were. You will have a chance to-“

“I’m going to stop you right there. I wasn’t making a suggestion. I haven’t seen my family in two years. I couldn’t care less where you decided to stick me for the foreseeable future, my home will always be just that.”

She scowled, stopping and even grabbing my arm to keep me from progressing forward without her. I turned around and looked at her with an innocent smile. She took a breath as if calming herself before speaking.

“Clyburn, I am your agent. I’m willing to work with you as long as you’re willing to work with me.” I lifted two fingers, causing her to stop for a second. “What is that?”

“Two,” I responded simply. “Take me to my home, now, and I will impregnate two women of your choosing, as soon as you see it fit. You can select them, anyone you want.”

She didn’t speak for a moment, eyeing me as if I was some kind of strange beast she couldn’t understand, “I’ve been told you have a rune that can prevent pregnancy.”

“Didn’t I say impregnate? I’d hardly get two women pregnant if I was preventing a pregnancy? That’s literally the opposite of what that word means.”

She bit her lip, looking away as she was deciding for a second. “You swear?”

“I swear, I’ll stick my dick in any woman you want, pump her full of my seed, and make her pregnant.” I held up my hand and put the other on my heart like I was making an oath.

“Very well…” She responded. “But you cannot stay the night. This is only a visit, and no fornicating with anyone who lives in the mansion!”

“It’s my sister and my aunt,” I responded, grinning. “I’m shocked… shocked that you would think I’d have such intentions on my own blood.”

She narrowed her eyes. “Didn’t you impregnate your mother, your half-sister, and your aunt?”

“All necessities!” I waved my hand, “Would I deny them citizenship? Why, my aunt was dying from cancer! She’s only alive because I put a baby in her. Under your current regime, she would die.”

That wasn’t a lie, regrettably. A woman ill with cancer would never be able to get on the seed list. The seed list was the name they gave the catalog of women who were looking to be fertilized. This group was all privileged women.  Those that were poor, sick, or undesirable wouldn’t even be placed on the list. At least, in the old system, they had a chance of convincing or tricking some guy into impregnating them. Here, the government decided who was allowed and worth having a baby.

Of course, there were still the sperm archives. Couples that weren’t privileged could save up and get a shot at having a baby. Other than the staff who happened to work at my mansion, I was rarely exposed to those that existed in this demographic. That was odd because the majority of people came from there. As a male, I exclusively dealt with the rich, the powerful, the famous, and the beautiful. In a way, you started to take that lifestyle for granted.

My words surprisingly got through to Cornelia, but only for a second. She shook for a second, let go of my arm, and then returned to walking. I followed her, and the pair of us left the compound side by side. It wasn’t like the compound was a closed-off prison. The campus was wide and open. It was similar to the Academy in many respects, although not located on a floating island. Too many men might try to jump if they used one of those.

Instead, we were out in the countryside, hundreds of miles from the only major city of this somewhat small country I had reincarnated in. Since this was a small country, I sometimes wondered what male life was like in the larger countries. If this world had an equivalent to a superpower, it was called Lunaria.

Lunaria supposedly treated men like livestock. Well, that wasn’t exactly true. They were held in brothels. They were literally all sex workers, forced to sleep with any woman who paid. Impregnation was not guaranteed, and it was the woman’s responsibility to make the man cum in the time that she had rented. So, the climate there involved such strategies as getting the man’s first seed of the day, which was said to be more fertile. Men who were attractive or proved more fertile were naturally more expensive.

However, the lives of the men weren’t great. As I was told, which could always just be a lie for all I knew, the men didn’t see any of that money. They lived in the rooms they fucked in and were only provided meals from a cafeteria. As to how the country mentally got around the idea of choice, I suppose they felt money was a choice of sorts. Then again, propaganda has lied before. If life was great for men in other countries, Amaryllis definitely wouldn’t want to reveal it to their dwindling male population.

We ended up approaching a car with a driver. I got into the back with my new agent. Cornelia had her phone out, and she must have communicated her will to the driver because they started moving without a word. After fiddling with the commands for a bit longer, she put her phone away.

“Your security detail right now is only temporary.” She suddenly spoke up. “We’ll be needing to pick new guards to ensure your protection.”

“Brooke,” I responded simply.

“Ah… yes, your former head of security. I’m aware of her. Although she has the experience, I fear that she isn’t a good fit. She has a poor track record of keeping you safe, and on top of that, I can only assume your relationship with her isn’t simple.”

She wasn’t wrong. Brooke was one of those lesbians who had no interest in guys. She was probably my closest friend in this world where men were rare. At least, she had been, two years ago, when I last saw her. However, it was for that reason that I wanted to have her by my side. We had been through a great deal together, and there was trust there that couldn’t be bought with all the money in the world.

“There is no one I trust more than her. If you’re looking for my cooperation, then I suggest you consider it.” I responded flatly.

She bit her lip, and I was beginning to think it was a nervous habit of hers. “I will… consider it.”

“There are two others,” A thought came to me. “Brianna and Syph. They will also be good. I uh… don’t know their last names.”

“I’ll look into them as well.”

“Good.” I turned away and looked out the window. “Thank you.”

I could feel her staring at me for a moment before she finally turned away.

“You’re not what I expected.” She muttered under her breath.

“And what was that?” I asked, trying to keep the tiredness out of my voice.

“I was told you were problematic.” She responded simply. “I was expecting you to resist me every step of the way. However, you’ve been quite a bit easier to deal with than I was led to believe.”

“Well, I’m glad it’s easy for you.” I couldn’t keep the bitterness from my tone that time.

“I know… you don’t like this,” She said, somewhat hesitant. “However, this is the way things must be. No one wanted to live in a world of all women, but that was the world we found ourselves in. I, personally, would have loved to settle down, have a kid-”

I hadn’t interrupted her, but she had stopped just as suddenly as she started. When I peered back, she wasn’t looking in my direction. She had said something she would have rathered not saying. I decided it wasn’t advantageous to press her at the moment. Instead, I just sat back and waited in silence. The remainder of the car ride was blissfully silent. I watched the rolling hills of Amaryllis pass by as the car took me away.

Eventually, the sky darkened and a fog started to roll in. This was the Amaryllis I remembered. Squinting in the fog, I could just make out the sight of the floating islands. I felt a strange sense of excitement bubbling inside me. I really was going home. I felt a burning in my eyes, but I would be damned if I cried in front of Cornelia.

“I should call and let them know I’m coming.” I said, trying to cover up the crack in my façade.

“It has already been handled,” Cornelia responded before slipping back into a sullen silence.

I watched in controlled excitement as the vaguely familiar streets appeared. Soon, I was on a familiar highway heading to my mansion. We ended up stopping at the same gate. The staff guarding it I didn’t recognize at all. The girl looked toward me curiously, but when she saw Cornelia, she jerked and looked away. Cornelia had pinned a badge to her shirt which must identify her as an agent. I wasn’t sure what authority an agent had, but it was apparently enough that the guards all treaded around her lightly.

We then made the final trek up the long driveway. When I reached the end, four girls waiting for me. I pulled open the door as soon as it stopped. Apparently, this didn’t meet the security standards, despite I was already in a secure spot where I lived, as Cornelia made an irritated sound as I left. A second car that had been following us stopped short, and three security personal got out, rapidly talking to each other over their communication stones. I chose to ignore them and instead headed straight toward the four women in front of me. There was a tall, willowy girl with long legs, a long braid, and a beautiful smile. There was an older, shorter woman in glasses with big breasts and tanned skin. That was my half-sister, Madison, and my aunt Rose. As for the other two, they were short to the point I had to fall to my knees.

“Girls!” I cried out, my voice coming out choked up. “You’ve grown so much….”

“Come on, it’s your father!” Rose patted each of the two little girls, dressed up in their Sunday finest, on the butt.

The two girls stepped forward and then gave courtesies. “Welcome home, papa.”

They said in practiced unison, although they had little to no recognition on their faces. I fought from frowning, as I didn’t want their first impression of me to be a sour one. Instead, I put on a big smile, even though the weight on my heart was feeling thicker and thicker with each passing moment.

“That’s not how I say hello, girls!” I said in a loud voice that caused both girls to freeze in half curtsies. “This is how I say hello!”

I lunged forward and grabbed both of them, pulling them toward me. The girls let out surprised shrieks as they tried to push away, but I was quicker and stronger, and I kissed and tickled both of them. Alyssa giggled happily and even held on to me. However, as soon as I let go of Anya, she ran back to her mother and hid behind her apron, crying.

“Ah… came on too strong in the end.” I sighed.

Anya looked out from behind her mother’s skirt and then bared her teeth at me. Sticking out the tongue was a lewd gesture, so baring her teeth was the equivalent. I made a shocked expression in return and then started to pretend I was crying. She looked up at her mom, her eyes wide in surprise. Rose hid her smile behind her hand, giving her daughter no clear indication of how she should act. Hesitantly, she stepped out and then went over and patted my head, which Alyssa was already stroking.

“It’s okay… daddy…” She said.

I grabbed both girls, hugging them tightly, and soon my tears weren’t pretend at all.

17