Guild & Powers
3.2k 3 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8

 

 

In the middle of a field in Vanaheim, we decided it was time to set up our base. It needed to be perfect, so that wherever it may go, we can use it.

 

 

I took out Ouroboros from my inventory and used it.

 

 

Dev: You have activated the World Item ‘Ouroboros’. You have been granted a single wish capable of changing the world itself…wait, how do you have this item already?

 

 

Me: I was bored so I just ran during the loading screen and I bumped into it.

 

 

Dev: Damn it! I thought I hid it really well!

 

 

He did, it was just that we knew where it was to begin with.

 

 

Dev: Well then, what is your wish?

 

 

Me: In Helheim there is a Grand Dungeon called Nazarick, is there not?

 

 

Dev: Well yes…it is one of the hardest dungeons as of yet. Nobody has attempted it since we thought nobody found it. How do you know?

 

 

Me: I wish for the same dungeon…an exact copy to be formed right here in this place with just a few alternations on the appearance.

 

 

Dev: The Great Tomb of Nazarick? In Vanaheim?

 

 

Me: Did I stutter?

 

 

Dev: I’m…I think I’m going to have to ask for permission from my boss. I’ll be right back.

 

 

It was a few minutes before someone called us.

 

 

GM: Hi, I’m the GM of this server. It’s nice to meet you again Ms. Fujitora. We looked into your character and it does explain how you know all of this.

 

 

Me: Of course, I had a hand in creating them in the first place.

 

 

GM: That you did. But unfortunately we cannot give you a complete copy of the dungeon in Vanaheim. Vanaheim’s theme is the World of the Old Gods, an ancient theme rather than horror. We will have to remake the dungeon and give it to you. Would you like to give us a couple pointers on what you wish this Dungeon to be?

 

 

Me: Yes, first I want it to be at least the same difficulty, if not harder. That means at least 3000 NPC Levels if we complete it. Also, if I manage to complete it on our first try, make sure to award a World Item like Nazarick. Also, could I request you run the Dungeon through me before setting it?

 

 

GM: Of course Ms. Fujitora. Please note that creating a dungeon of this scale, even if we take most parts from another will take at least a couple days. We will inform you when we are done.

 

 

Me: Great, thanks GM-san.

 

 

*click*

 

 

Me: What next?

 

 

Diana: We need to find ‘the cave’ for Celestial Uranium. It’s pretty much nothing right now, but you know what it’s going to turn into right?

 

 

Me: Where could it be?

 

 

Diana: I don’t know, but we need to find before it changes and glitch it.

 

 

 

We found the cave in Svartalfheim, the home of the dwarves. It was hard since there were hundreds of unexplored caves but that also meant a lot of grinding so it didn’t really matter.

 

 

It was getting late and we only had an hour in real life until mom calls us down for dinner when we found what we were looking for. A pure white ore, Celestial Uranium. As of right now, it was pretty much useless. Only used for a few purposes that did almost nothing…but we knew that in a few months this stuff would become one of the most sought after things in all of Yggdrasil.

 

 

I brought up a pickaxe and…

 

 

*crack!*

 

 

I hit the stone behind it and let the entire ore fall unharmed. We repeated for all the ores we could see until the entire place was empty of Celestial Uranium. After sealing the entrance of the cave, we got to business.

 

 

Diana: *Dragon’s Treasure*

 

 

As her hand changed into claws, she touched the white parts of the stone which separated itself from stone…only to glitch and form the Uranium again. This was not how ores were supposed to be mined.

 

 

Me: It works…I’ll do my part. We need to get as much as possible before the devs notice there’s a glitch.

 

 

For the next couple of days, we worked day and night getting the lifetime supply of Celestial Uranium. Ton after Ton but we still kept going…in the case we never find such a glitch again, we would need as much as possible.

 

 

 

White Sovereign (Kara Fujitora)

Level: 90

Title: True Hero

 

Racial Classes

Ancient War Deity 10

War Deity 15

Ice Elemental 10

 

Job Classes

Valkyrie: Sword 5

Sword Prodigy 10

Master Gunner 10

Weapons Master 15

Elementalist (Ice) 15

 

 

 

Black Monarch (Diana Fujitora)

Level: 90

Title: True Catastrophe

 

Racial Classes

Ancient Dragon 10

Dragon 15

Elemental (Scorch) 10

 

Job Classes

Master of Disaster 5

Martial Lord 5

Dragon Priest 10

Warlord 10

Monk 15

Elementalist (Scorch) 5

Yin Master 5

 

 

Each of us just needed one more final Racial Class and One more Job Class to top off this ridiculously overpowered character. Strong enough to leave even Touch Me’s stats far far behind in the dust. We were taking this character to a whole different level of brokenly overpowered.

 

 

We were almost at the peak of strength. Even when we reach the peak of strength, we will find a way to get even stronger…beyond the system

 

 

 

Chapter 9

 

(Real Life. Not in game)

 

We expected tomorrow would be the day they finished creating our dungeon, or whatever it will be called when it was done. We were getting ready to sleep when I said what has been on my mind for quite some time now.

 

 

Me: Sis…I thought this game would feel me with satisfaction of becoming stronger…but the more I play, I feel the opposite.

 

 

Diana: What do you mean?

 

 

Me: These skills, magic, whatever all of that is… I know it’s just a game right now, that it’s not real but…when it does become real in 12 years, will it really be OUR power?

 

 

Diana: Everyone who were transported were given the power they showed in the game.

 

 

Me: But that’s not really OUR skills is it? It’s something the World Tree gave us. Sis, in our life, we trained for that strength. We trained with father, we researched on our own. The abilities we created were not limited by a skill name or level. It was entirely based on your efforts to improve upon yourself. More importantly…haki

 

 

I willed my hand to be covered in armament but only a slight purple shade was all I could manage. I was much weaker in this world.

 

 

Me: Haki, the manifestation of OUR will. It comes directly FROM us, nobody else’s. We trained our hearts out to improve our will, our determination and our justice. We never wavered in front of anything thanks to our own power…but what I’m feeling in the game is different. We’re not receiving power…we’re borrowing it.

 

 

Diana: What are you suggesting?

 

 

Me: Sis, we’re doing this to be free, are we not?

 

 

Diana: Yes…free from the contract that bounds us to never be better.

 

 

Me: But the power we are receiving to free ourselves itself is a shackle. It’s like loaning money to pay a debt. If we rely on the this new power, we’ll become shackled once again, but this time to something powerful enough to give so many people so much power.

 

 

Diana: What do you suggest?

 

 

Me: We either take it for ourselves or abandon it completely upon reaching immortality.

 

 

Diana: …

 

 

Me: Tantalizing isn’t it? Even if I just said it, it’s so sweet. Addictive power… I think I know why though.

 

 

Diana: I caught up, I know what you mean.

 

 

I nodded, after all, it was obvious.

 

 

Diana: The tree knows it will die soon. It’s sending out chains to different worlds through Players in order to grip on. It’s going to use it to revive itself, or to keep itself from falling into oblivion.

 

 

Me: *nod* We need that power though, if we want to achieve freedom. How do we free ourselves before it latches onto us?

 

 

There was a solution…a crazy solution but possibly possible if everything within the realm of reality was under the control of…GM

 

 

Me: Kill the tree before the game end.

 

 

Diana: But how?

 

 

Me: Maybe during the last month, we kill the tree. We create all sorts of ‘final events’ or whatever to squeeze the sponge. We can convince dad to do that to conclude the game instead of it simply ‘shutting down’.

 

 

Diana: But will the World Tree stay silent? Even in the game, it is the World itself…no, it is multiple worlds.

 

 

Me: It’ll have to. It decided to gamble on this world, it just lost the draw because of us. We just need to make sure that once the tree is dead, it stays dead.

 

 

Diana: But how would you do that?

 

 

Me: Simple…edit the game lore.

 

 

 

 

-The Following Day

 

 

We stood in front of a massive white temple. This old temple looked old, yet it radiated power. While the Tomb of Nazarick let off an air of doom, this giant of a pantheon like building let off an air of superiority, arrogance, fitting of a god and a dragon.

 

 

Me: Sis, we’re here. I checked the codes yesterday, the inside layout is similar to that of Nazarick, but the monsters will be different.

 

 

Diana: How so?

 

 

Me: Nazarick is a tomb in Helheim. It’s focused on the theme of horror which naturally means the sort of undead, or monsters with generally negative karma.

 

 

Diana: And here?

 

 

Me: Temple of the Old Gods. I asked them to name it, “The GrandHaven of Vanir” as to the old gods who once ruled this world. Their powers are more neutral, but more primordial. Monsters here will have a more neutral karma, yet their attributes arcane. Pure mana, more destructive than almost anything if you have enough.

 

 

Diana: And the level here?

 

 

Me: Recommended level, a 12 person party of Level 80 or more.

 

 

Diana: So pretty easy then.

 

 

Me: Nobody else except us can say that, but yes. For us, it’ll be pretty easy.

 

 

This was probably one of the hardest dungeons in the entire game, yet for us who have been hunting raid bosses multiple times a day just to farm for experience, it should be just like any other day.

 

 

Me: For Nazarick… but better!

 

 

Diana: We’re going to make that Bone Daddy cry.

100