Chapter 16 A new journey begins
2.7k 50 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5th Welkalach of Jariel 1205

Christine's POV

I can't believe I'm going on a journey in an isekai world with a pretty vampire girl with me~

If only it isn't Lucy but another girl though, ever since she got reincarnated she became too tense and is rushing to do a lot of things. Why can't you take it easy~ You are a vampire girl~ you probably will live even longer than me. What will you do even after finish doing whatever you want to do even?

" Stop rushing things Lucy~ rushing like this isn't good for your body you know~ you  will get old quickly and then no guys would want to marry you~," I said to her~

" Who the fuck wants to marry so early. Do you even know how marriage in this world work... oh yeah of course you don't know. Cause you're a lazy prick who doesn't care about anything." Lucy replied... ouch that hurts... 

" What do you mean marriage work in this world, isn't it the same as earth, you know get together, share a vow or ring, kiss, straight to bed, those kinds of stuff, you just need two people to be in love with each other. isn't that enough?" I asked.

" ... You better ask Petrasha for this... marriage is a complex thing here. It's not as simple as you love me, I love you. The soul is heavily involved in here... Its a very technical stuff, even I don't know the entire thing fully. Though I doubt Petrasha wouldn't know much, he would at least have a lot of seniors to help to teach us these." Lucy explained.

Soul stuff huh... that's some pretty heavy thing she mentioned there... oh well I guess i don't have to worry about marrying so fast then~ not like I'm going to rush it too.

" People on Earth always say they like to walk in the forest or jungle to breathe the clean air, I can feel that too. It definitely feels great!" I said to Lucy.

" Not to mention there are no mosquitoes too!" Lucy exclaimed. That's true. I never saw one in my er less than a month living in here.

" Actually there's one mosquito right here, and a pretty one too," I said while look at Lucy while grinning.

" You stupid bitch..." is what she said while she turned away while blushing. Oho? It seems like my flirting skills increase.

As we continue to walk the forest became more and more thinner. I can feel that the altitude is increasing. 

" What kind of town we are going to anyways. I only know it's within the dwarven kingdom. Is it inside a mountain or build in canyons or something? Also, I was expecting that we will get attacked by beasts or monsters you know. It's kinda boring being that nothing happens. Where are the thieves, the bandits, traffickers, you know fantasy troupe!" I groaned. This is too different from the fantasy that I know! Every element that makes a fantasy world special is gone!

"The first question, we are heading towards the capital of the dwarven kingdom of Argerios. It is called by the dwarves as Kadrel Ambruk but its newer name is called the Heart Forge. The town itself is built following the walls of an inactive volcano. Which they have made it sure that it will never erupt. I don't know the details for that but you can go ask Petrasha if you wanted. The second question, if you are going on another route then you there might be monsters or wild beast. But the route we are taking often gets culled frequently. It is one of the major trade routes between both capitals of the dwarven and elven kingdom. If you want a good adventure we can wait until the whole gang is here and explore together. For the third question, if you are a thief or bandit, you're dead already. The kingdoms treat these crimes really badly. As for traffickers... who are you going to traffic? Slaves are outright banned except for human slaves. Even then most humans are killed on sight. So how would you traffic anyone anyways? " Lucy replied. Damn.... the only exciting part left is to see a city built inside a volcano. There's literally no exciting points left... aaaaaaaaa I don't like this...

" Cmon don't be so sad... watching the terrain changing is also the fun part. The forest is actually the shortest part of the joining. Just wait till we start getting near to the city that it starts to go underground. The architecture of the dwarves is really amazing." Lucy tried to encourage me. BUT ITS NO USE.

*sigh* " Fine ill follow you... next time I want a more amazing adventure you know!" I said towards Lucy. This is no longer an adventure... its literally just a normal plain old field trip...

I hate you, Lucy.


2nd Felerach of Juriel 1210

Adeline's POV

Hrmm... I have horns. I have a kimono, I have smaller breasts than in my past life. The god is good enough to give me a katana.

And I'm currently within a jungle. With a lot of green-haired ladies and gentlemen wearing wooden armor, holding spears with some even pointing at me.

" Erm, I'm sorry if I trespass your area... I'll leave immediately... I am truly sorry for whatever inconvenience I caused to you guys," I bowed down to the ladies and gentlemen and tried to walk away.

" Do not worry travelers we know your origin. Assuming your current appearance you must be Adeline are we correct?" the ladies said. I don't know which one of them so I will just assume it's all of them since it sounds like multiple people talking altogether.

" Your earthen friend Luca has told us dryads to keep an eye out for you and your friends. Luckily you landed in our forest, thus we are able to directly appear in time to guide you." So Luca sent them to fetch us? Does that mean they already met and is searching for us now? Speaking of which... my skills tell me that Luca or should I say Lucy? is in the northwest direction from me. Petrasha? and also Christine is on the west side of me. Did they separate? Also, it seems they changed their names. Should I change mine too. What should I even change it to though... Adele? Ada? Amy? hrmm Ill go with Amy, its similar to my nickname Ady from my previous life. 

" Thank you dryads for your assistance. So should I go towards their location now?" I asked.

" There is no need to rush, they simply hope that if any of you would go and meet them after reaching this world. We can feel the bond between all of you that you trust each other earnestly and would want each other to be safe and sound. Thus it would be better if you could head towards their direction and at least tell them that you are safe." the dryads answered. That's good. At least they're doing something and not just living a carefree life while doing nothing contributive.

*meanwhile in Petrasha's room*

"* ACHOO*" Christine sneezed.

" Oho someone is talking about you ;3" Petrasha teased.

" I just got a cold that's all!" Christine rebuffed.

" You better tell me that there is a method to get a cold in the middle of a volcano...." Petrasha snorted again.

" Shut up prick," Christine said.

*back towards Amy*

" Do you possibly have a map? I have a skill I can use that lets me teleports to my friends." I asked them. Will they even keep something like maps?

" Sure, we can provide you with a map of the continents. Though we must say, we don't know how accurate these maps would be. We can only create what we saw so the map might be outdated as we haven't seen a new map for 3 years already." they said as one of the dryads gave me a large piece of wood. On the wood is 8 continents roughly carved onto it. Oh, my map is updating. I should check where there are now. Hrmm. Lucy is on the Desarrkti continent while Petrasha and Christine are on the Zaraca continent. I guess ill go meet with Lucy then. No hard feelings Petrasha.

" I thank you for your assist dear dryads. I will now head towards my companions. May we meet again." I bowed towards them and start my teleportation skill. Sᛈᚨᚲᛖ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛏᛁᛗᛖ, ᚹᚨᚱᛈ ᛒᛖᚠᛟᚱᛖ ᛗᛖ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛞᛁᛋᛈᛚᚨᚲᛖ ᛗᛃᛋᛖᛚᚠ ᛏᛟ ᛗᛃ ᚲᛟᛗᛈᚨᚾᛁᛟᚾ lᚢᚲᛃ. Ally Teleportation." with that, I vanished from the Yskrasidria continent and is now in front of Luca. 

" Well hello there Lucy or should I say, Luca?" I said.

Which then Lucy immediately pushed me down while hugging me and cried.

" I'm glad you are here Adeline... I'm sorry I couldn't help you back on earth... I didn't mean to die like this while not informing you... I am sorry that I can't be with you at your hardest times... In the end, you are the one who came to find me and not the other way around. I am sorry that I can't protect you..." she really is trying hard huh... I pat her while combing her hair, trying to calm her down.

" There there... it's alright... I am here now arent I. It's thanks to you telling the dryads to find and inform us that I can come back to you guys so easily. Don't worry now..." 

With that is my reunion with Lucy...


4th Felerach of Mazriel Year 1215

Marco's POV

I can see the town already! Damn I'm fast~

When I reached the entrance of the town, I saw two people. One oni and also one that looks like a vampire? What is this weird duo staying there though?

" Sure took your time Marco." the oni said. " Wait we are waiting for Marco? Damn poor Beno is now alone there..." the vampire follows...

I pointed to the oni and said " Adeline" and towards the vampire " Luca". They both nodded.

"It's so good to meet you two back! Though I must say... Adeline... you look taller now..." Damn Adeline looks so tall now. Must be because I'm shorter. But then again Luca is also shorter... I would say we both are 160ish while Adeline is at 175...

" You too Marco... or maybe you should change a name... I am now Amy while Luca became Lucy." Amy said. A name change hu, I guess its needed. It just isn't right for other people to call me Marco. I am a female now rather than a male.

" How about just May. It is a short and easy name." I said and they nodded. Wait why do I need their approval...

" Well now that we are all here what do we do?" I asked them.

" First we will be going back to Zarcara. We are going to meet up with Petrasha and Christine and we will figure out what to do next. Luca already informed all other continents to contact us if they found Beno. So what we are going to do first is to ensure that we are safe first." Amy said. Be safe for what?

" Humans are invading every other continent. The humans here are trying to eradicate all other sentient beings because of their "Human Supremacy" thinking. So it is better if we find a way to counter them." Lucy said.

" Well you two know the way to go back, you guys bring me then, give me a route that I can use to fight something though. I want to increase my stats." I said towards them.

" RPG stats huh. I guess that's good, we'll use a more dangerous route then. I am sure me and Amy can fight against normal monsters. " Lucy said. Underestimating me huh.

" Lucy~ we should go get her some decent armor. Wearing just a plain t-shirt and shorts won't do her good. As a former girl, it is up to me to teach you everything it is to be a girl!" Amy said with a very scary smile.

" Merci~~~" I cried...


Reincarnation Realm

Now that the guy that is causing me so many problems is gone, I have to hide for a while. They will definitely won't forgive me for creating such blunders... or maybe... yeah. If I get caught, they definitely won't even let me in this realm. I will definitely get banished from here and sent to hell... I know, since I'm going to hell anyway, ill go to the world that guy is at and punish him more. That is what you get for making me look bad. I should also bring my powers to that realm. With that I would be undefeatable and that worm will learn his own place. I will hide at that realm until it is more peaceful here.

" Too bad is that your powers are already gone." is that?

You! How did you know I was here. I definitely checked that you are reincarnating another person!

" Not everyone takes such a long time to think of reasons. If they are fast then so do I. The council has already revoked your divinity. Now you are just a normal angel that has no power in reincarnation people nor to do anything. Now be a good angel and go back. You deserve a lot of punishment you know." God A

You won't get me! You know what? You like that child so much? Ill just let you see how I would literally break her! Ill break her in every method you can think of! And you will regret doing what you have done now!

I said as I start the transmigration progress for myself. With a specific setting. I will be taking over the pope of that country that kid is in. And while using my knowledge from the various worlds. I will definitely make it hell for those reincarnators that you love so much God A. 

MARK MY WORD.

Ahem ahem, that's a lot of various timeskips! 

Oho it seems like there's someone that wants to challenge God A now. Will God A accept the challenge? or just let it go by and let the management team handle this?

Enough chapter for today its 12.41 am Im going to sleep ~~~

64