Chapter 14: A Persistent Kouhai
2.3k 12 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

◆Endou Kishima’s POV◆

“That bastard! This isn’t the end of this!! I’ll make Onee-sama break up with him!!!” Shouted the girl inside her mind. Determined to ruin the relationship of Sano and Inoue. She is persistent in trying to make the couple’s relationship to end.

“Just you wait Senpai, I’ll make you disappear from Onee-sama’s sight and make Onee-sama to only look at me!!!” She continued inside her mind, as she swore to do what she desire the most.

◆Inoue Aimi’s POV◆

Ever since meeting the deranged Kouhai, Inoue has been on edge. She sees the Kouhai everywhere, following her in every tracks. She is annoyed at the Kouhai, as the nuisance always tries to sabotage every alone time she had with Sano. She felt mad about how the Kouhai persistently gets in their way.

Having no choice, she starts to make her move. Every time the Kouhai boldly charges head-on, Inoue would always use the tazer on the obsessed Kouhai. However, they are limited relief as the Kouhai would always persistently sabotage the couple’s time in every day possible.

That was to say, a nightmare for the lovely Inoue-chan. She couldn’t have a breather, she just wanted to have her time with Sano. Every time Kouhai appears it was just an endless persistent hassle. 

With something so annoying, Inoue knew she really had to do something and while at it, do it fast to get rid of it. In no way Endou-chan would have known that Inoue is already in the process of getting rid of her.

◆◇◆

Having her “supplies” with her, she readies herself for the plan she puts into action. 

“I’m sorry, Itsuki-kun. I won’t be able to go home with you today. I have to take care of something.” Inoue said to Itsuki as she spoke about her prior plans for the day. Emphasizing the thing she needs has to manage.

“O-Oh sure....Uhm, be careful...okay?” Sano replied not sure about how to properly talk about it as he knew that Inoue had been pissed the whole days because of a certain someone. He didn’t want to bother her with more trouble, one annoyance was already more than enough as he saw the anger in the eyes of his girlfriend.

School dismissal came, Inoue came out of school alone but, making sure to be mindful of her surroundings. She needed the attention of the persistent Kouhai to herself to avoid getting her boyfriend involved in the hassle. 

To her surprise, she doesn’t see Kouhai to be nearby. Oddly, she isn't being followed like usual. It felt disturbing for her to suddenly stop being followed by someone so persistent. 

*ring* *ring*

Her phone rang as she was pondering the disturbance she was feeling. Taking out her phone, she looked at the screen on who could be the one calling her. It was Sano, she clicked the button fast answering the call.

“Hello, Itsuki-kun? You called, what’s the matter?”

「*pant* *pant* How do I say this…? *pant* Right now, I’m having a big problem. You know like, I’m seriously being chased by a deranged crazy Kouhai who wants to take my life with a knife.」Sano spoke panting heavily as it obviously shows that he was running and revealing something outrageous that was happening to him at the moment.

“...Oh...really now?” Inoue said coldly, her eyes turning dark and dead as she said those words. Obviously showing more anger as she suddenly heard her lover being chased by someone who wants to take his life.

“...I’m coming there now. Wait for me there, Itsuki-kun…” Her cold voice continued as she talked to Sano on the phone.

「Yes yes, take your time...I’ll wait for you patiently.」Sano replied carefreely as he runs away from the deranged Endou-kouhai.

*beep*

Sounded her phone as she hung up the call. Her eyes are shown to be more darker and mad as she walks up to where her boyfriend was.

“She is dead to me now…” She muttered to herself, clearly angered than ever.

After rushing up to where Sano could be (looking through her phone connected to a tracking device that was connected with Sano), she found a terrified Sano running fast to where she was.

“AIMI!?” He shouted, relieved to see his girlfriend.

“ITSUKI-KUN!? Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” Inoue questioned Sano, trying to make sure if he was alright himself.

“Where is that bitch?” Her cold voice resurfaced as she asked that, eyes dark and dead from the anger she’s having at that moment.

“AH!? Onee-sama!!” Shouted the running deranged Kouhai. She was getting closer to them, her eyes were showing a trancing expression. She however didn’t notice the ever so cold, dark, and dead eyes Inoue is currently glaring to her.

“...just...just who do you think you are...trying to hurt my Itsuki-kun…” 

“Eh?” She noticed too late, Inoue is showing malice. Her killing intent surging as she approaches Endou with anger in her eyes.

“You’re DEAD!!” 

.

.

.

.

46