Chapter 18: Spoiled Girlfriend
2.4k 18 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

◆Sano Itsuki and Inoue Aimi’s POV◆

“Sorry for the intrusion.” 

Sano said as he got in the apartment of Inoue for the second time. Thinking back, this is the technical first official visit of Sano to her home. The last time he was in her apartment was when Inoue had dragged him to her apartment while he  was unconscious.

“Itsuki-kun, you sit anywhere you want. Just make yourself at home. It’s getting late so I will be making dinner now.” Inoue said to Sano, as she headed into the kitchen that was connected into the living room of her apartment.

“Got it….By the way I texted Kaa-san that I will be staying over here and she gave me the okay. So I guess we will be alone together, huh?”

“I-I guess so♡~~ hehehe♡ Itsuki-kun and I being alone together♡. It feels like we are newlyweds.” Inoue starts squealing in delight as she imagines herself being in a newlywed life with her beloved Itsuki-kun.

“I-I see…” He said blushing and getting embarrassed from Inoue’s remark.

“...N-now that I think about it, I never asked last time but...Aimi, do you live alone here?” Sano said, trying to change the conversation. 

Hearing that made her face darkened for a second, but unfortunately Sano saw that and panics as he realized he might’ve said something unnecessary.

“You d-don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to, Aimi. We can take our pace at a time.” Sano continued his words as he tried to somewhat calm Inoue, seeing her face darkened for a moment.

“No, it’s fine. I can tell you, Itsuki-kun.” But contrary to his panicking, Inoue managed to control her mind and chose to tell him about herself.

Hearing this, Sano sat straight and focused on what Inoue was about to say.

“...Itsuki-kun, do you still remember our time back in Middle School?” Inoue started, asking a question to Sano.

“Yes, but...what of it?”

“Right, you wouldn’t remember much from that time.” Inoue sadly says, “Itsuki-kun, do you remember that time...you know about what happened to my Dad.”

Hearing her explanation, Sano’s eyes open wide as he finally realize what Inoue is trying to say.

“I-Is it about that time where your Dad got into an accident?” Sano asked, trying to confirm about it from Inoue.

“Yes. At that time, when Dad died...everything just...they just turned for the worst. I got into an argument with my Mom. That day, my Aunt took me in. It was a hard time but you know, Itsuki-kun…” 

Inoue paused and looked directly at Sano’s eyes.

“I was thankful that you and my Aunt were there. Back then, I felt that our classmates were being inconsiderate and trying to get close to me by using my Dad’s death as an excuse, it was suffocating. I hated the fact that everyone is like that, even my own Mom and little sister. My own Mom and sister were selfish, only thinking about themselves. Not even giving a care about Dad’s death.” 

She continues to explain, her eyes showing sadness from what had happened from her past. Sano could only frown, not knowing what to say.

“Back then, you were the only classmate I was able to trust. Unlike the others who are just taking advantage of the situation. Although, back then you still kept on avoiding me and pushing me away. It was frustrating but I was happy that you still gave sympathy to me when my Dad died. That little attention you gave to me became something of light to me. I felt happy that you cared...though I wish you could’ve given me more back then. I know it’s selfish but...Itsuki-kun, you were the only person left I could trust besides my Aunt at that time. I wanted you to look at me and never avoid me....but” 

Inoue continues, tears already flowing out of her eyes. Turning off the stove where she was cooking, she stood still there in the kitchen. Facing Sano who was sitting in the living room.

“you...Itsuki-kun, you suddenly disappeared. You suddenly moved away, the only person I could trust at school back then suddenly left without notice...That day when you were gone, everything just...went dark. I became alone, it was so lonely without you.”

With Inoue still crying, Sano stood silently. Quietly walking over to her side. Unnoticed, Inoue still continued on explaining what had happened in the past.

“Needing money, my Aunt also needed to go and leave me alone here on my own. Shika-obasan went abroad just so we could have money to live. I couldn’t tell her, I didn’t want her to leave me too. I didn’t want to be alone again...but I couldn’t say anything. Shika-obasan had told me that it was for the sake of both of us. I graduated from Middle school miserably…”

Inoue couldn’t stop her tears from flowing out. She couldn’t stop letting out the feelings she had accumulated.

“I’m glad...so glad that I could meet Itsuki-kun again. I was able to see the person I love in High School. That’s why I couldn’t stop myself, Itsuki-kun. I’m sorry....I know it full well, I just forced you into this relationship. I don’t want to let you go...I didn’t want to be left alone by Itsuki-kun again.”

Behind her, Sano had already grabbed and hugged Inoue from behind.

“Itsuki...kun..” Inoue called out hesitantly.

“...Aimi...I’m sorry…”

“...Why are you...apologizing…? Inoue tearfully asked.

“I’m sorry, Aimi...I won’t leave you again! Please don’t cry anymore, I’m here now.” Sano said repeatedly.

“...Yes...please stay with me from now on, Itsuki-kun.” Inoue replied, still crying.

The two continued hugging with the girl crying and feeling grateful from the bottom of her heart and the boy tightly holding the girl in his arms not letting go even for a second.

35