Citrinitas Bio – Part I
3.2k 10 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the delay in a chapter for some time. IRL stuff really threw me for a loop. A new chapter should be out soon. Until then, how about a peak at Citrinitas's Bio?

This is the first of serval parts that I will write over the course of the story. Short but sweet, and might explain a few things.

Was planning on putting this up with the next chapter, but I feel like I haven't posted anything for a bit too long, so take this to keep you all preoccupied until the next proper chapter. And yes the "EDIT" and "DELETE" bits are to show in story edits of the sheet by Tabula over time.

 

NPC-Name: Citrinitas

NPC-type: Guild NPC

Level: 90

Race: Perfect Homunculus

Karma: -500

Alignment: Lawful/Neutral Evil

Created by: Tabula Smaragdina <Ainz Ooal Gown>

Created on: 7 January, 2129

Last Edited: 8 July, 2133

Bio

Created by the Supreme Being Tabula Smaragdian, the Homunculus Citrinitas was created to serve as the primary alchemist for Ainz Ooal Gown's primary residence; the Great Tomb of Nazarick.

A perfect homunculi; she was created using a soul from the realm of the dead to empower her rather than a lengthy spell or philosophers stone as is common. This deviation from the norm has resulted in her being beyond the normal limits that constrain the rest her kind.

DELETE: She is the youngest of the Supreme Being’s creations.

EDIT: She is the second youngest of Lord Tabula Smaragdian's creations.

Doll-like in appearance, asexual in deposition, emotionally muted in mannerism, and sociopathic in tendency, she betrays little emotion or expresses concern for others. She sees them as mere cogs in a machine to be replaced when broken and given no more care than a craftsmen gives his tools. Where she cares little for the suffering she inflicts on her tools in pursuit of power and cares even less for the pain she inflicts on those who are merely a means to an end.

To the homunculi, there is no sacrifice to small, and no horror great, in the pursuit of this goal. Of course, it is not the sacrifice of herself, but the use of others to pursue greater goals. For as far as the homunculus is concerned, the world is her laboratory, and its inhabitants merely research material for her own use. Friend and foe alike.

While she may be hyper intelligent and prodigal in all fields related to magic and the arcane, it is at the detriment of all other skills. Knowing of her faults and the limitations they entail, Citrinitas beckoned the Great Tabula Smaragdian to gift her with servants so that she may better serve him in all matters.

But beyond serving the immediate needs of Ainz Ooal Gown, Citrinitas’s greatest desire is the creation of the ‘Perfect Being’; something she views as the next stage of life itself.

She views natural selection as an imprecise and faulty process for it does not result in more powerful life, but merely life most likely to successfully reproduce. To remedy this, she seeks to harness the power inherent in magic and alchemy to create something that universe itself shall bow to; a ‘New Man’ who will herald the coming of a new era for all existence.

An era when the old shall be washed away by the new.

When order shall finally be imposed on the chaos of life.

When the world shall tremble at her resolve.

Even should it take until the end of time itself, as the last stars flicked out of the night sky, and the last fire of the last heart goes out; she will continue her work.

EDITShe also hates flat chested vampires.

116