Chaoter 8 Anticlimactic Final Trial
326 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ting [Zap]: Electricity will gather at users hands and [Shock] a target for 5 seconds. Approximate range is five meters from user.

Manacost: 120

Cooldown: 30 seconds*

*Ting [Re-Charge]: Once activated, for 10 seconds all Lightning affinity damage will be negated and absorbed into users body. (If the damage exceeds to 8000 Lightning damage, user will instantly receive a [ShockX] debuff that will render user immobile for 10 minutes)

Manacost: 500

Cooldown: 10 minutes

*Ting [Dis-charge]: User will act as the epicenter of a static field and deal (50 Lightning damage+100% Magical Power) magic damage to all entity with-in a 7 meter radius, also damaging user in the process. 

Manacost: 300

Cooldown: 5 minutes

*Ting [Over-charge]: All the stored Lightning affinity damage that has been absorbed by the skill [Re-Charge] can be converted into Agility stat for 30 seconds.

Manacost: 1000

Cooldown: 1 hour

*Ting [Concealment]: Slowly conceals user and make him invisible for 1 minute.(This skill cannot hide footsteps or sound and can be disabled at will)

Manacost: 100

Cooldown: 1 minute and 20 seconds*

Insania was at a loss for words... No at a loss is an understatement... She's actually short circuited. Aside from the [Concealment] skill which can be learned by Rouges or Archers the 4 Lightning affinity skills are a godsend!.

It made her chuckle and think about a certain small yellow pokemon.

'So Im an Electric Type pokemon now huh? Is my weakness water?'

If Insania sold these in an auction somewhere it could net him close to 70+ gold coins for each grimmoires. The main reason is that they are skills and not spells.

The difference between a spell and a skill is fairly simple.. It is the Cast-time... skills are instantaneous and can be activated by a single thought while, spells are all chanted and require the Mage Passives [Mana Manipulation] and [Elemental affinity] to work. Even the lowest of all the elemental spells have a cast-time of 3 or 2 seconds. 

If Insania sold these grimmoires the one that would net him the most gold is the [Re-Charge], although it can only absorb 8000 Lightning damage, it still is an Anti-Lightning affinity skill and the bane of all Lightning Mages, It even works wonders with the skills [Dis-Charge] and [Over-Charge]!

She could easily get 300 to 350 gold for these 3. But Onille has removed all his thoughts of deleting his avatar now that lady-luck is going his way. This basically means that luck is by his side. She also bought the skills.

[Double Jump]: Gives user a foothold in the air allowing user to jump a second time mid-air.(Cannot be used to block attacks)

Manacost: 50

Cooldown: 10 seconds.

[Power-shot]: Gives user an additional 100% Strength stat for 2 seconds.(80% Chance of piercing any material depending on the users STR stat)

Manacost: 50

Cooldown: 15 seconds

[Triple-Shot]: An arrow shot will split itself into 3 dealing 100%, 300%, and 100% weapon damage(+50% STR+50% DEX).

Manacost: 100

Cooldown: 1 minute

[One-handed Sword Mastery]: Allows the user to have more proficiency with the sword.

Closing the notifications Insania saw light, she exited the tunnel and was met with a wide field, its ceilings as high as 2 storey houses, and the cave had some decent lighting despite being underground. 

Looking around Insania was flabbergasted after seeing the huge space... 

'Can this really fit in a cave?' she pondered. The size isn't as big as the gymnasiums in earth but its pretty big like, 5 Tennis court pieced like a puzzle.

Insania's eyes grew wide as statues with bows slowly raised out the ground, on the field she saw a ball and a golden ring floating in mid-air without any pillar or support, the ring resembled a hoop so much that piecing two and two together she concluded that this is a probably the final challenge!

Adding all her attribute points to Agility, she sprinted towards the ball. The statues moved and rapidly shot arrows at her but because of [Four is better than two] increasing her movement speed by 100% none of the arrows connected.

Now with her Agility at 70+14, she held the ball, and made it bounce while dodging the arrows, she saw a hoop and went for the 3 point shot, but she wasn't idle, she followed the ball as it made an arc in the air beautifully scoring a 3 pointer basket.

A giant number one appeared up the ceiling, Insania grinned, she had a gist of what she needed to do... but to think it was this simple! but the golden ring changed to another spot, near the statues, getting the ball once more she dribbled it while dodging arrows left and right, her reflexes were strained to the maximum and her passives synchronized with one another, with her AGI above 50 she received a 1% Boost proc. Which will proc everytime she ran.

Every time a physical stat ascends to 50,100,150 and so on, different procs will be gained.

50+ Physique attribute will gain 1% Physical Negation that will render any physical damage to null, 50 Strength attribute will gain 0.5% Stun proc, hitting opponents will [Stun] them for 2 seconds, if user uses Blunt weapons then the [Stun] can last up to 5 seconds.

50+ Agility attribute will gain 1% Boost proc, that doubles movement speed for 5 seconds when moving.

While 50+ Dexterity attribute will gain 1% Attack Proc, everytime this proc two damage values can be dealt in a single successful attack. Well, when you think about it the Attack proc is just a rip-off of [Critical] hits, but Crits need to be aimed at vitals or weak points to proc, this will proc 1 every 100 attacks depending on the percentage... So its pretty amazing when fighting opponents with high Hitpoints.

Magical Power and Wisdom will be explained in another time.

With every Slam dunk she grew more excited as adrenaline pumped straight to her brain making her extremely sensitive, she can hear the arrows whistling towards her without even looking, With every score the attacks became more relentless, not giving her any time to stop. After scoring 50+ she saw more statues popping out of the ground.

67!.... .

Yet Insania didn't stop she kept scoring, and scoring. Nonstop dodging, dribbling and slamdunking the ball, her movements really makes you wonder if she's the reincarnation of a professional basketball player

95!...

97!...

*Ting you have been inflicted [Overfatigue] debuff.* Insania slowed down to a crawl, arrows connected her body, but she didn't give up she kept going and shot the hundred'th shot.

100!! 

HOOONK!

The ground trembled then the statues disintegrated. Despite close to passing out while bleeding profusely she dragged her feet towards the opened door. The pain of multiple arrow-heads penetrating her back is unbearable... for most people... But to Insania all the pain were merely buzzing itches 'Treasure' was the only thing in her mind, the treasure chest she saw straight ahead kept her body moving. 

Inside the small opening a chest was on top of an altar not just any chest it's another Gold Chest!. Reaching her hands to open it Insania lost all her strength and passed out near the chest.

10