Chapter 11 Mortar City and Leonardus
311 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once she got in RiYld City 6 hours have already passed and 6 hours are left till night. Insania then headed straight to the center of the City, where the Teleportation Platform is, she didn't even bother to explore this city.

She stood on top of the platform and payed the human mage manning the Teleportation Platform 10 gold coins. Its a lucrative way to travel but she really needs to get to Mortar City fast.

After a blinding light, and a nauseous feeling she finally saw it! Mortar City! She first explored the City for a Leather-shop. After finding one she went in and she heard a bell ring.

The beastkin have 5 major production based classes namely Leathermaker or Leathersmith, the Bone-sculptor which can make all sorts of item using bones and teeth, The smith branch, firstly is the Scalesmith... Which is a specific Smith class that only handles scales... The Steelsmith, the brother of a Blacksmith but is far more specialized in handling metals, steels and ores.

The Cloth-maker or.. In human terms Tailor which specializes in soft materials like cotton or thread...

The Jeweler, which of course... Makes accessories from almost anything.

"How can I help you miss?" a short beastkin shopkeeper greeted Insania in a low voice. At first Insania was at a loss of words she thought all beastkin males were big and buff but that was a stupid misconception.

"I have an equipment that needs to be customize only for me." Insania answered politely.

"Very well let's take your measurements  miss" the shopkeeper beamed with joy. Insania stared at the small beastkin smiling at her

"No, no you misunderstand! I already have a wife and child, she'd kill me if I were to disrespect our customers." he hurriedly defended himself because of Insania's penetrating gaze. She lowered her guard and let the frail looking beastkin take her measurements. From her waist to the width of her legs and the length of her arms, she felt so molested.

"Ok done... Are there any personal improvements you want? " the shopkeep asked...

Thinking a bit, Insania did want a lot of changes.

"First the Bracers... Its the remains of a bears arm.. I want you to make it cover my entire arm but I don't want it to be too loose. Specifically, when I wear it I want to feel my weapons with my own fingers." The Aruks Limbs seems like an item for Beastkin brawlers, but it didn't have any damage. So its only a Bracer type equipment despite covering the entire arm.

"So what you want is for me to separate the arm from the shoulders of the Bracer and turn it into a fingerless glove... Ok what else?" The Beastkin nodded.

"Yes, as long as it doesn't change the stats too much... You can let your creativity go wild." Insania knew that custom made items are very expensive.. Probably 40 plus gold coins depending on the maker. Insania continued.

"For the Armor, I don't need too much changes... As long as its comfortable and not too restrictive, Also..." Blushing a little bit, Insania pointed on her chest and continued.

"Prioritize on this part here" 

"Do you want it covered or half covered? In my opinion its not even that big." The shopkeep shrugged.

Onille can't understand why she felt hurt hearing that. She shook in the strange mixed feelings with a huff and growled, then continued.

"I want to cover it... but I also don't want it to be too compact, and also... put zippers on it so that I can breath a bit." Insania gestured near her chest.

"For the Aruks Severed Feet I want you to turn it into shoes... Human-styled shoes. If you also have time can you turn the remaining parts of the item into knee socks?"

"I can, those are pretty human preferences there, but I won't judge.. what do you want to do with the claws?"

"You can remove it.. As long as it doesn't change the item too much, you can do whatever you want." Insania answered. The shopkeep nodded

"For the Aruks Hide.." Insania gulped and heaved a deep breath... She had an idea, but its going to be a dumb idea. Finally firming her resolve she spoke up.

"I want you to turn it into a skirt.."

The shopkeep couldn't help but whistle... To him, this beastkin really had a weird fashion sense... Its almost too human... After all beastkin don't wear skirts... They prefer pants that reach their knees and anything lower..

'But a skirt huh?..' The shopkeep inwardly chuckled.

"Is it too bizarre?"  Insania asked gulping.

"No not at all... Its a fairly easy task..." The beastkin smiled.

"About the head... You can do anything with it... But I don't want its stats to drop. Use your judgement how it can synchronize well with my other requests."

"For you to give me this much freedom, for such a great item..." The shopkeep was at a loss after scanning the Aruks Severed Head its really a one of a kind item, thats because almost all the beastkin items don't have the Wisdom or Magical Power stat... But this one has it.

"Don't look at me like that. I trust you... So where's the paperwork? Im in a hurry you know..." Insania chuckled after seeing his shock.

"Ok... when will you want the items to be finished?" the shopkeep asked.

"How long will you be able to make all my requests?" Insania didn't blatantly say a deadline because that would instantly make her items more expensive than it needs to be.

"I can do it in 2 or 3 days... Ok heres the papers." The shopkeep went inside a room after getting the order papers. Insania heard a bit of coughing when the man closed the door. Putting the items in the basket she heard a ruckus outside. Hurriedly reading the papers Insania bit her finger and signed the paper with her blood. The order paper states that she can pay once the item is done... But that would be a hassle and Insania wanted to see what's outside..

Dropping 50 gold coins she exited the shop and followed the crowd of players. But its so hard to differentiate players and non-players in this game so she wasn't sure.

"Woah it's Leonardus!" the beastkin screamed incessantly and rushed towards a certain direction. Insania's ears perked she too wanted to meet the Legendary and Heavy-weight Brawler Leonardus.

Following the crowd they gathered at a fountain, there Insania saw Leonardus shouting at a human? This human is wearing a full plated steel armor, by the looks of it he's confronting Leonardus.

Leonardus is a legendary sensation in game, his feats and exploits shined like a beacon that attracted everyones attention.

In real life Leonardus is a retired Heavy-weight Kick-boxing champion but no one knew that until an associate of his... probably his close friend exposed his real identity. 

In Epic of The Gods the ranking system works very differently, they only show the number one highest leveled player inside their respective nations and Leonardus is the number one in the Beast-Empire and the whole game despite being 3 months late. Insania slowly got closer to the front to hear the words.

Insania heard something she didn't expect and eagerly listened to the conversation.

9