Chapter 13 More Shopping
305 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a couple of minutes wandering around Insania found an Alchemists shop, and by the looks of it, it's a human Alchemy-Shop. She entered the shop and heard chimes.

"How can I help you?" a woman of tender age greeted her with a smile.

"I need to buy stuff and also, can you turn this into a concoction?" Insania didn't dally and rummaged her bag for yellow fruits. The lady smiled and urged Insania to follow. Seeing Insania was a female she relaxed a little bit and invited her to the other room. Inside the room Insania handed out 12 yellow fruits.

"I don't mean to sound rude but did you eat one of these?" the lady asked though she already knew the answer. After all beastkins aren't that knowledgeable. Insania could only nod, she then stood up and inspected the wares and the prices per piece.

Insania took 30 Lesser Manapots, 10 Lesser Mana Potions and 5 Lesser Healthpots, 5 Lesser Antidote. The Lesser Manapots were 15 copper each while the Lesser Mana Potions were 30 coppers each, the Lesser Healthpots are the same price which is 20 coppers each and the Lesser Antidote that can cure any [Poison] debuff below 3 stacks are 45 copper coins each .

The lady took the fruits and gave them to the Alchemist, she saw that her customer already has a lot of items on hand she inspected all of it and spoke.

"The alchemist can make 10 pots of poisonous concoctions using the Zisfruit which is 1 silver each, while all of those are exactly 10 silvers and 75 coppers..."

"All in all it'll be 20 silvers and 75 coppers" the woman smiled at Insania waiting for her to cough up the dough.

She never liked the fact that they moved here in the first place, everyday disgusting furry beastkins would come here not buying anything and try to hit on her and she's been grumpy at all of them ever since.

"I'll need a receipt for the concoctions and when will it finish?" Insania took out exactly the amount and waited for the receipt.

"Umm... By tommorow noon it'll all be done" The woman counted the cash and gave Insania 2 receipts.

"Ok.." Insania signed both of the receipts with her blood and stashed one inside her inventory.

Insania then walked around the city and found a Sword-shop... selling all sorts of different swords. She went in and found a small beastkin child cleaning and wiping the swords.

"Where's the owner little one?" Insania smiled... Although Onille wasn't fond of children... The beastkin child just looked so cute that she wanted to pinch her cheeks so badly. The child ignored her and instead continued wiping the swords. Insania then heard a gruff voice.

"Yeah what can I do for you, customer?" Looking at where the voice was, Insania saw an absurdly tall Panthera Acinonyx. Although they are the same species the beastkin before her is twice her height! Which makes her question the laws of physics in this world...

'How the heck can he even get inside this small store?' Coughing a bit... Insania went to the point..."I need two swords"

"Ok... What's the quality and rarity?"

"Probably best if its just Common(W)" Insania answered.

"Im Cup, by the way... Riri sweety... get the lady in the back..."

Cup is probably the only one that introduced himself to Insania. 'Almost all the shops I've been in today told me to follow them to the back'

He showed Insania all the common swords in his stock. Insania examined each and every sword she could hold and read its stats. She just needed it for training her [Sword mastery], she also needed a scabbard for it, It would be annoying keeping it in her bag, when she could just buy a sheath. The sword must also be durable enough to last until she can use the Twin blades of Lust, browsing through countless swords Insania finally found a longsword that she feels is the same size, weight and grip as the Legendary blades.

*Ting

Steel Sword

Item Rarity: Common(W)

Item Damage: 32

Item Durability: 1000

Item Type: One-handed Longsword

Item Attributes: 10 Strength, 10 Dexterity

Item Requirements: [One-handed sword Mastery]*

"Hnnnn I'll take two pairs of this sword and scabbards for it, preferably the ones that won't hinder me when I run on all fours" Without any more hassle Insania picked the two longsword, as well as two scabbards, they were of an interesting design because the left sheath is higher than the other and the right sheath is a tiny bit lower, instead of the type that always dangles on her waist she could easily attach the sheaths behind her back, she could strap both of her sheaths horizontally behind her back with relative ease.

With this it wont hinder her even if she runs on all fours, She didn't buy any bows or arrows yet, Archers technically have plenty of hidden weapons if ever they run out of arrows so she'll probably need to buy expendable items next time. All in all she paid for her purchases for 1 gold and 20 silvers.

"A pleasure doing business with you, miss"

"Likewise..." Insania stored all her purchases and went outside.

Insania was busy wandering around when she found an alley where cloaked beastkin kept coming in and out. Her curiosity got the better of her and she willed herself to go in as well.

In the narrow alley she found a small wooden sign saying. "UNIQUE Shop". Right next to the sign was the same mark she had on her palms. She subconsciously held her palm closer to the sign and saw it glow with an eerie purple light, then a door opened up in the wall, revealing winding stairs that went all the way down.(Winding= to coil, not air)

She has no idea if shes gotten crazy but a part of her wants to explore whats down the winding stairs. With heavy steps she slowly went down. Finally seeing light at the end of the narrow stairs, Insania opened another door leading to an unknown room.

What met her eyes were all dazzling items of unknown rarity.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN!" A beastkin shouted at Insania in the dark, she had no idea if it was hostile, so she instantly tried pulling the sword on her left waist. The beastkin saw her palm when she reached in her bag and shouted once more.

"YOU!? HOW DID YOU GET THAT MARK!?"

"What?" Insania was shocked a bit but she made up a lie on the spot. "It was given to me by a Title!"

The beastkin calmed down a bit, and silence pervaded the dimly lit room. "Does this title have the word Lust?" Insania didn't answer, she first listed the pros and cons of telling someone the Twin Blades of Lust. Although she was confident noone could steal it, but just others knowing the existence of a Legendary weapon would make her a target by the masses.

"I'll take your silence as a yes... That mark means slave, its an occult marker, I cannot say more but since this is your first time here, Ill give you a half off on everything."

"REALLY?!" Insania couldn't believe her luck, although it was ominous that the two tattoo's on her palm means slave, she still shook those thoughts away and scanned all of the equipment, weapons and accessories thats all over the place. Insania spent hours just rummaging through the scattered items.

Finally being satisfied in her shopping spree, she held 2 Pots, and a gauntlet. Although she was shocked to find out that all the items being sold are Unique(W),(X),(Y) and (Z), its all priced at a whooping 200+ gold, the (X) and (Z) being more than 500+ gold coins. She still needed a lot of gold so she couldn't just buy it all, she knew the gauntlet she had is her current best find.

*Ting

Gauntlet of OsHia

Item Rarity: Unique(X)

Item Durability: 3000

Item Type: Gauntlet

Item Attributes: 75 Strength, 80 Dex

Item Requirements: 100 STR, 100 DEX Level: 45 or higher

Skills:

[Bow form]: The gauntlet will form into a bow, that has 70 weapon damage.

[Locked]

[Locked]

[Locked]*

Even without the half off Insania didn't believe just any random beastkin can buy the items sold in this shop, But Insania had money and a fifty percent off...

With the 50% off she bought 2 attribute boosting Elixirs for only 40 gold, while the gauntlets is 120 gold, Which is horrendously expensive if you didn't count the 50% off.

"Thank you" Saying her thanks Insania bought the items, the beastkin was still shrouded by darkness but Insania didn't mind her, just when she was about to leave the beastkin spoke. "Oh, its fine... I didn't expect you to have so much money though, Maybe I should have expected this much for an Embodiment"

Insania acted like the sentence that was spouted had nothing to do with her. But inwardly she was sweating buckets.

Once outside she stored all her purchases and logged off, her body slowly pixelated to nothingness. 

Today she spent a total of 261 gold coins, 45 silvers and 90 coppers today.

Authors Notes: I think Im making my mc absurdly OP for no good reason. BUT You readers will witness that I will run this novel as perfectly balanced... As it should be.

PHY, STR, AGI, DEX, MA-PO, WIS is the basic stats of players without items.

While Physique, Strength, Agility, Dexterity, Magical Powers, Wisdom refers to the over-all stats of player+items.

12