Chapter 1 Creating Insania
690 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the dark and gloomy woods where the skittering of bugs and the rustling of leaves could be heard in the somewhat lush forest.

"GET HER!!" A giant resounding roar broke the stillness of the calm forest.

A feline down on all fours sprinted through the forest desperately trying its best to escape its pursuers.

"DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!" The somewhat large and hairy beast roared! urging its allies to run faster. The slim yellowish cat that was being chased looked exactly like an anthropomorphic cheetah. Its body filled with golden yellow fur catered with hundreds of black dots. It had amber colored eyes looking straight ahead it clawed the ground with every ounce of strength it had.

It had a ragged sling bag and a sword is visible inside it, while its edges wrapped by cloth. But despite it dangling around, it didn't hinder its speed one bit.

What do they want you ask?

"THEY WANT TO F*** ME!"

"LITERALLY!" the feline screamed and its feminine voice echoed throughout the forest. Despite being heavily wounded she still ran as fast as a car. Clawing the dirt she passed by the shrubs and trees blocking her path.

'I don't wanna get fucked! I don't wanna get fucked! I don't wanna get fucked!' she inwardly chanted.

"SHIT HOW DID IT COME TO THIS!"

...

A man stood in front of a shop with a box on hand. "Finally" breathing out a sigh he smiled.

"I can finally graduate from the virgin status" 

A few people glanced at him here and there and whispers could be heard but he couldn't care less about them, he is very happy today and he won't let them spoil his mood.

This man is Onille Arvurg he has average looks, black hair, broad shoulders and at a glance you would think he is skinny but underneath his shirt is actually a fine tuned athletic body. He is currently wearing rugged clothes today in order to buy the vr gaming helmet.

He had to sell a lot of things just to get this item, even his dignity and a hell lot of good clothes.

He slowly walked down the street passing through buildings and a few luxurious houses, then he stopped in front of a damp and rundown rent house. It looks so old and filthy that you'd wonder how this thing is still standing.

This house has two floors and 10 rooms each floor, Onille climbed the stairs and went up the second floor, then he went inside the room 14 and carefully locked the door, his room is cramped and messy, because Onille has been too down lately, but now with a newfound motivation he started cleaning up the trash in his room, putting them in a garbage bag, he started folding his remaining laundry and opened up the curtains to let some wind in, afterwards he did his usual daily routine like push-ups, sit-ups and pull-ups, glancing at the clock it showed 4:41 P.M almost 5:00 P.M the time the VR worlds sunrise, Onille wanted to see it after he steps foot in the new world.

Firstly he ate a cup of noodles, then changed his clothes and after a couple of minutes digesting his meal, he lied down on his bed, Onille carefully put the VR helmet on.

Closing his eyes, he powered the VR helmet, a blinding light entered his closed eyelids. 

*Ting... You have entered Epic of the Gods*

*Ting... You are a new player*

*DNA scanned*

*Blood-type scanned*

*Facial features verified*

*Retinas scanned*

*Account creation in progress*

*Ting!

Account Creation Status:

Race: Undecided

Class: Undecided

Spawn-Point: Undecided*

Onille smiled, he has already done his fair share of research and knew what to pick for his new adventure. With a deep breath he spoke.

"Race Beastkin, Class Archer?, Spawn-point Beastkindom"

"Confirm."

*Ting

Would you like to proceed with your choice?* an artificial voice inquired.

"Yes" Onille replied.

*Affirmative ... Warning once confirmed you can only change your avatar by paying 300,000 dollars...*

"Save" Onille impatiently said, he didn't have to think too much, he already thought this through and weighed each and every decision just for this moment.

When he was at work he always envied his coworkers every time they talk, their topic was always about their experiences in Epic of The Gods like e.g "I f*** a girl this", "I fuck her that" Onille like the sad lonely virgin that he is, just couldn't relate and it was driving him crazy!.

Epic of The Gods the Virtual Reality game that change the world was launched at January 2, in the year XxxX. Now todays date is June 5, which is 6 months behind other players...

When buying the vr helmet, you have to sign all sorts of papers such as, Minor Exclusion that states only people above 20 years of age can play the game and contracts stating that the company won't take responsibility for any traumas gained ingame, thats because the pain felt ingame is so real that even a grown man would easily get traumatized. And lastly... you need to connect your bank account before you can buy the VR helmet... This is so that transactions can easily be done ingame.

Its been six months but experts still haven't figured out the Time Delay Phenomena its because wherever part in the world you live in you can only access the game at night and even if you think that the people on the other side of the world cant play the game then you are so wrong.

*INITIATING...* the artificial voice resounded again confirming his selection Onille closed his eyes he already knew that Beastkin can't customized their avatars like human avatars where you can freely choose a name and change your face being in other races is completely random.

*ERROR*

"HUH?" Onille heard that loud and clear but the moment he opened his eyes he had already spawned and all he saw were small huts and a couple of Beastkin villagers tending to the fields.

This is a classic Beastkin village but the moment Onille looked at his hands his face turned white as a sheet of paper. He was skinny and very slender! Onille knew Beastkin males are suppose to be very burly and big but this!

"I wanted to lose MY VIRGINITY! BUT NOT LIKE THIS! " Onille screamed but a feminine voice echoed instead of his usual voice. His hands grasped his chest as he went down on his knees.

"THIS JOKE IS GOING TOO FAR! " he shouted at the sky.

10