Chapter 24 Say No To Suicide!
190 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Rouge beastkin grabbed Insania behind the neck and shook her around like a doll.

"GO AHEAD! SHOOT! NOT LIKE THATS GONNA STOP US! BWUHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

The Ranger gritted his teeth and hesitated on releasing the arrow, its not just Lainey who suffered such a serious trauma when they left Lisa like that, he acted tough and composed all the time but he was the one that felt the most guilt on Lisa's death.

If only he grabbed her hand and pulled her that time, if only they didn't take such a quest that time, if only he stopped her from going off on her own like that! IF ONLY! She would still be alive right now.

The situation isnt so dire this time thanks to the timely assistances from Allan and the high leveled Magician, they didn't suffer any casualties in their side but losing Insania who looks just like Lisa... one of the pillars of their group. They'd seriously think about retiring from this occupation.

While she was held up and forced to stand on her feet, she was seriously contemplating her choices... The game has given players a suicide option. This would make their bodies disintegrate and erase all of the non-players memories of their existence. Although it wouldn't let a player stay in purgatory for two hours, the consequences of initiating the suicide option was dire. Not only does one lose five levels, players will also lose two equipped items and one stored item inside the bag, this applies to drops like pots, potions or other miscellaneous items.

The mercenaries didn't break formation but they argued amongst themselves, and Mal was the one adamant on the idea of rescuing Insania.

"We have to save her!" (Mal)

"Are you retarded or just BRAINDEAD? If we break formation they'll overrun us!" (Oreuq)

"But we have to do something!" (Mal)

"Is she breathing boss?"(Xerca)

"A little... But she looks like she's already gave up." (Ranger)

"What's your call? we'll support it regardless of what Mal says... I know being the one to always make the final call is tough on you but we have survived this far because of it." (Hetir)

"Amazing... The [Mana barrier] is still standing despite the Caster collapsing." (Magician)

"Wait weren't you suppose to be busy!?" (Russ)

"I finished faster than I expected, but it won't be as far as I'd hope it to be... "(Magician)

"So... are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna escape?" (Rez)

"We can't just leave her HERE!!"(Mal)

"Boss whats your call?" (Vtts)

"Give me a second! Im trying to think!" (Ranger)

"As much as I'm against the idea of us staying for much longer, we can't just leave her like this." (Allan)

" I know! I'm trying to think of a way to save her! You got any smart ideas?" (Ranger)

"At the end of the day, she can only save herself. I'll try to slap her senses back... Once I say "now" shoot as many arrows as you can while the rest of you run back towards the carriage" (Allan)

" Ok... Mal, fire everything you've got if you want to save her." (Ranger)

Mal nodded and the group prepared themselves for Allan's signal to turn tail. The beastkin holding Insania got tired of waiting despite not even a minute passing when the humans talked. He slid his free hand down to Insania's thighs and caressed it vigorously, he then checked underneath and laughed out loud.

"I can't believe it! SHE'S A MASSIVE PERVERT! Bwuhahahahahha she's saved us the trouble of ripping out that silk-made fabric!" The beastkins laughed with glee and prepared themselves for a good ole fuckfest.

Allan stood infront then went out the [Mana Barrier] the beastkins aimed their bows at him but the beastkin holding Insania shouted... "Wait! WE NEED THIS ONE ALIVE!... so came here to surrender? Don't worry... If you manage to stop them from fighting back. We wont skin you alive." The Rouge grinned, after whispering his proposition to Allan.

"Insania... are you really giving up just like that?" Allan directed his voice towards Insania but the Rouge laughed aloud and answered.

"So thats what this is! WELL be my guest... If you slap her back into her previous fierceness and make her resist it will only make it more fun for us!" Allan didn't bother about his taunts and continued.

"Insania... I know I don't know you, but hear me out."

'Of course you don't' Insania could hear everything despite her eyes closed. She was still contemplating whether suicide was the only way out of this or not.

"DON'T give up! Even if it looks like theres no HOPE!"

'F**k... Please don't make a speech... that is the last thing I want to hear before killing myself' Insania kept grumbling in her mind, seriously thinking of pressing the suicide now.

"I saw your eyes! YOU'RE NOT SOMEONE WHO EASILY GIVES UP!"

'SHUT UP ALREADY! Let me rest and go already!' Although Insania thought this... nostalgic memories suddenly popped up one after another. If he's givin up this easily back then, he wouldn't have made it this far.

Its true though that he is faster, stronger, wittier, healthier and luckier than other children back then. But the most saving grace that kept him going, was... He wanted to live... And not just breath, eat and shit... He wanted to experience the joy of living, the ecstacy of staying alive and overcoming obstacles thrown by the world to challenge a persons life. The experience his parents didn't give to him. She smirked thinking about the nostalgic memories she had once upon a time.

"INSANIAAAAAAA!" Allan finally got a reaction from her and he decided to press on one last time.

"FIGHT! FIGHT BACK! WE CAN GET OUT OF HERE TOGETHER!..."

"We'll that was touching... But you've had your chance... SHOOT!" The beastkin shook his head and threw Insania's tied up body to the back, where dozens of beastkins were ready to plow her fields.

"NOW!" Allan threw out a sword aura using a Fencer skill. [Sword Wave]! The humans broke formation and ran with all their might back to the carriage while Mal and the Ranger emptied both their Manapoints and arrows as they shot at the gathered beastkins about to gang-bang Insania.

The [Sword Wave] is a projectile type skill so it follows the rules of Dexterity and Strength and with Allans more than 200+ STR and DEX... The sword aura passed right through the small seamless gap made by the beastkins that were dodging the arrows shot by Mal and the Ranger and hit Insania.

The rope was cut lose and Insania hurriedly shouted. "GO ON WITHOUT ME ALLAN! I'LL CATCH UP!" she quickly checked her stats.

'879 Hitpoints and 1020 Manapoints... Haha my luck is just right' To the people actually counting the time and thinking, wait... she shouldn't have that much Manapoints... You're right, she shouldn't but let me tell you that I haven't mentioned what the Wisdom stat proc does when it passes 50, 100, 150 and gains 1%.

Its called ManaBurst proc. Its effect is in the span of five(5) minutes with-in the interval of one hour, the person will gain a (1%)percent chance of gaining exactly 200 manapoints and it increases by 20 for every percentage, so with Insania's 60 WIS stat.

Technically, with-in five minutes she will receive three Manaburst ticks giving her a total of 660 mana. Not even counting the fact that she gets 60 Manapoints every minute, she had just enough mana to use her greatest trump of all.

[OVER-CHARGED]!

Insania felt her body crackling with power that she felt like she could do anything. She heard a notification and grinned.

*Ting users stored [59.6 lightning damage] has been converted into 59.6 Agility stat*

To Insania it felt like she got struck by a literal lightning making her senses hyper. The beastkins that were gazing at her though was hit by a blinding light that gave [Blind(II)] debuff to everyone within 5 meter radius. This effect wasnt added in the description of the skill.. But you must admit... It is flashy as hell.

"Graaaah! So bright!" 

"MY EYESSSS!"

Insania sped passed through the beastkin with her now 300.44 AGI, reaching speeds greater than 66kmph even without the Boost proc. She didn't look back at Allan, whether they manage to get out or not was no longer her problem. The moment she got out of the gathered beastkin, the carriage teleported away along with all the humans. She finally heaved a sigh and took off the choker, blanking out for one second and then regaining her sight, she then clawed the ground and ran on fours, doubling her already fast movement speed, then quadrupling it with a Boost proc. She also passed by a beastkin Archers corpse and picked up a bow, instantly slinging it behind her back. The beastkins screamed and frantically chased after the humans and Insania making their paths collide and chaos ensued.

Insania on the other hand was already kilometers away from the battle and she tried using [Concealment], not expecting to work due to low mana, but her body slowly disappeared along with any trails, thanks to her expert lightfoot running. She has really gotten used to running on four so much, that if she enters a four legged running competition in the real world she felt like she could be the champion.

Finding a cave Insania walked in it and slumped her body down the cave walls. Chugging down one Health Pot her wounds closed a little giving her a little space to catch her breath. Even though she'd be fine because of the [Greater Regeneration]

Only 5 minutes passed when she escaped to a different direction and found this cave, the beastkins might still be looking for her, so she remained vigilant and put on the choker again, transforming her body into a female human once more. Although she liked her beastkin body because of the fur, the human one grew into her and she didn't feel like a crossdresser anymore after seeing she didn't have a schlong like a trap/Futa.

Standing infront the entrance of the cave she stored her slung bow in her dimensional bag and covered herself in mud, then she rolled over the wet and icky dirt, she could lightly feel a tremor. 'Something really big is coming'! she ran deeper into the cave and hid in one of the crevices that opened up, blending in with the darkness.

A giant silhouette loomed in on the cave entrance a few seconds passed and Insania could finally see what it was. It's a giant.... Worm? no more precisely an Earthworm! Insania scanned it.

*Ting

Name: Galapus/ King Worm

Rarity: UNIQUE(BOSS)

Level: 100

Hitpoints: 140, 000

Damage: 1200

Physical Armor: 90℅

Magical Armor: 50℅

Skills:

[?]

[?]

[?]

Lore : Galapus one of the highest evolve species of Wormkind, just like it's other species, they are completely blind, but they have senses far surpassing those before them. (You can tell a Worm Kings age by the length of its body)

Although she still couldn't see the skills of the monster, this is the second time she's seen its lore. Monsters with lore were said to be a one of a kind specimens compared to ones that don't.

In a way, they are not only Unique in rarity, but they are also unique to its species.

Insania ran deeper inside the cave cause she saw that the King Worm was entering the cave and it's giant body is filling up the entire cave! this is its tunnel! Although she desperately needed to get out and find the others as quickly as possible, waiting in the crevice and wishing the King worm would just pass her peacefully is a bad idea, specifically instant death idea, she was sure there were more ways out, in this rabbit hole.

7