Chapter 25 Picking Up The Remains
213 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Monsters are rank not how powerful they are but how many there are. Common, Uncommon, Rare, Unique, Mythical, Legendary then Immortal, an example of Legendary beings are those like Dragons, Leviathans and many more.

Insania cursed, of all the things she could forget, she forgot to buy a torch or any lighting equipment that can light the pitch black cave. Insania kept traversing forward not minding the pitch black tunnel, beastkins are cats so technically they have a little bit of night-vision. Despite being human the inherent beastkin night-vision was working at 10% capacity. She was then forced to choose between two paths, one would make her descend deeper down the cave while the other would having splitting paths that will lead her back to the surface. Of course she doesn't know that, she's just assuming that it is... the case. Well the path she'll take doesn't really matter that much in her opinion, being indecisive and wasting time choosing on a splitting path is much more dangerous than going head first to the unknown.

She picked the one on the left and after minutes of harrowing silence, she heard the distinct cracking of bones stomped under her feet, she rushed deeper in the cave and thought about the monster that could possibly do this carnage, while passing through a lot of corpses she realized that they still had some.... equipment!

Insania grinned from ear to ear and hurriedly hoarded the ones she can pick up and left the ones that are kapoot.
She couldn't pick up all of the loots that dropped when she fought but here, she can pick up items and store them without any hassle.

*Ting Knights Boots[Fractured]

*Ting Helix Round Shield[Fractured]

*Ting Archaic Hat[Fractured]

*Ting Cloth Hood[Fractured]

*Ting Leather Gloves[Fractured]

*Ting Deadly Curved-Blade(Off-hand)[Fractured]

*Ting Celines Wedding Ring*

Insania knew these things were priceless all she had to do was sell the things she can't equip and use the things she can. She held the un[Fractured] accessory and scanned it.

*Ting

Celines Wedding Ring

Item Rarity: Common(X)

Item Durability: 400/500

Item Type: Ring

Item Attributes: 10 Physique, 15 Wis, 15 Magical Power

Item Requirements: 30 MA-PO*

'Shit out of all the requirements!' Insania cursed, waving her hand around in a fit of rage, but then a small light reflected back to her eyes. She bent down and saw a ring on the fingers of what looks like the remains of a Caster. Judging by his tattered clothing. She took it and scrutinized the enchanting patterns and markings.

*Ting

Ring of Mana-Vitality

Item Rarity: Rare(W)

Item Durability: 600/402

Item type: Ring

Item Attributes: 60 Wisdom

Item Requirements: More than 1000 Hitpoints

Item skills:

[Trading points](Active): Gives user 25 manapoints per second once activated, taking away 30 of users hitpoints as a trade.(Cannot be used vice versa)

(Drops upon death item.)

She instantly equipped such a ridiculously amazing accessory that is pretty lax in terms of requirements. Item attributes follow a certain pattern that is quite unbreakable with the exception of items that have more skills, like the Gauntlets of OsHia.

Normal rarity have a maximum of 1-10 attributes and nothing higher, then comes Common(W) with 20, Common(X) with 40, Common(Y) with 60, Common(Z) with a maximum of 80-100 attributes. Unless these common items have skills, these are the stats they give.

Uncommon is very different, Starting from Uncommon(W) with 40, Uncommon(X) with 80, Uncommon(Y) 120, and Uncommon(Z) 150 maximum attributes with guaranteed skill. This rarity is a little tricky because if an Uncommon item has a skill or passive effect they would instantly drop in stats. And (Y) and (Z) have some ridiculous requirements if they have both attributes and skills.

Rare rarity also has its quirks, starting from Rare(W) with 60-90 per skill depending on the type of item, then its stats would instantly drop by 30 attributes points if it has a skill, without changing its quality. This also applies to Rare(X) with not more than 120 attributes, Rare(Y) with 170-200 attributes, Rare(Z) with 220-250 attributes. Quality X, Y, Z would have some nasty requirements like high weapon mastery, higher basic stats and weird punishments if the requirements aren't met.

Unique is still scarce items. And Insania only knows about (W) with 70 attributes, and (X) with 150-170 attributes, thanks to her set and Gauntlets of OsHia. Of course Insania isnt a know it all, when Onille went to an Internet Cafe he used his remaining time browsing the Epic of the Gods forums and deepening his knowledge of the game world. She then opened her stats.

*Ting

Name: Insania

Race: Beastkin(Panthera Acinonyx)

Class: Fencer

Level: 22

Hitpoints: 1536

Manapoints: 2640/1080

Physical Power: 13{115}+25.6 [153.6]

Strength: 25{60}+16 [102]

Agility: 70{85}+44 [217]

Dexterity: 15{80}+19 [114]

Magical Power: 8+1.6[9.6]

Wisdom: 10{100}+22 [132]

Skills:

[Bow Mastery(II)]

[One-handed Sword Mastery(I)], [Mana-shot], [Fatal-Shot], [Agile], [Greater Stamina], [Acrobatics], [Four is better than two], [Double Jump], [Power-shot], [Triple-shot],[Concealment], [Zap], [Re-Charge], Dis-Charge], [Over-Charge],

Inherent passive: [Rockhide], [Greater Regeneration], [Curse of Lust]*

Insania could only laugh, she killed a lot of players when she fought but she only gained two levels. The game has strict limitations in leveling up, such as slaying enemies two levels below the players level won't give them any experience. There's also the level difference of party members the players called it anti-power leveling that disallows players to form a party when one of them have more than five level difference. The more Insania went deeper the more she picked up new items from the corpses remains.

*Ting Exalted Spear [Fractured]*

*Ting Broken Torso[Fractured]*

*Ting Damas Body Armor[Fractured]*

*Ting Iron Helm[Fractured]*

Insania's internal clock was ringing and it told her that 2 hours have already passed since she's been picking up these [Fractured] items which if we don't count the rings amount up to 10 items, and another three that she picked up from beastkins.

Since she had time, she took out the drops she picked from Jackus. She was still sad about their parting, but this is a kill or be killed world, if she even hesitated for a second back then her head would be the one flying off.

*Ting

Greater Iron Sword

Item Rarity: Rare(W)

Item Damage: 140

Item Durability: 2000/1380

Item Type: Two-handed Longsword

Item Attributes: 10 Vitality, 30 Strength, 30 Dexterity, 30 Agility

Item Requirements: [Two-handed sword Mastery(IV)] and Sword-Master class*

"God no wonder his hits are so hard"

*Ting

Iron Shoulder Guards 2X

Item Rarity: Common(W)

Item Durability: 600/450

Item Type: Shoulder Armor

Item Attributes: 20 Vitality

Item Requirements: 30 STR*

She can't really complain... after all not everyone has a Unique set like her, she stashed it back in her dimensional bag and remembered that her set is also quite battered and torn, so taking out the Aruks skull, equipping it and checking her hitpoints rise, she then heard a notification.

*Ting Set effect [Rapid repair] can now be used*

[Rapid Repair] -1708.8!

Insania gritted her teeth as she felt absurd amounts pain and collapsed, her set suddenly became so tight as if it was sentient and was squeezing her from all directions. She currently had 2136 Hitpoints when she equips the Aruks Skull but the absurd 80% hitpoints cost was horrendously painful leaving her with 427.2 hitpoints left. It felt as if her entire body is a wet rag, and the set is in the hands of a giant. It twisted her and squeezed the water out of her scrawny body, which in this case is Insania's blood containing eighty percent of her hitpoints.

Insania woke up and she had no idea how long she's passed out. All she knows is that she's currently tied up to a stick and carried by some unknown bipedal creatures.

'Fuck me if these are goblins' She twisted her head and gazed at the things carrying her and saw... Dogs? She couldn't quite remember what these things are called so she scanned the one infront.

*Ting

Gnoll Bandit/ Hyaenidae Species

Rarity: Uncommon

Level: 40

Hitpoints: 9, 000

Damage: 431-450

Magical Armor: 67℅*

'Woah... gnolls? Lolz... No wonder the game didn't add canine related furries cause these things are ugly.' She assessed her surroundings and saw some lighting in the once absurdly dark cave tunnels. She panicked! If theres light then she was a hundred percent sure they're heading back towards its base which means... she'd be surrounded by gnolls from all sides!

Racking her brains, she thought about anything that can help her out of this situation. But her ideas were all lost and replaced by horny thoughts, images of her body getting violated and humiliated by the entire gnoll horde.

"FUUUUUUUK!" She screamed in pure irritation, once the Curse of Lust mental attack ticks there is no power in this world that can stop it. Her vision was like a computer windows monitor... And all these horny thoughts are new tabs that keep popping up without the close or force stop button. Even the Task manager was not responding. 'ATLEAST GIVE ME AN ADDBLOCK OPTION!'. She got so angry at all the godforsaken shit that she's being forced to see with her own two eyes that she unconsciously summoned the Twin Blades of Lust in her hands again. And the Twin blades of Lust skills kicked in and gave her a sudden 500 STR basic attribute and 96 weapon damage.

Raaaaaaah!

She ripped the ropes that wound(coil) around her body and broke herself free. She than lunged at the gnoll carrying her from the back and aimed for its eye, she also saw 3 more gnolls following the two carrying her, carrying a different weapon each.

-1430! CRITICAL!

She then stabbed the other eye with the other blade and used [Power-shot]! -2057! WOOOOH thats a lot of damage... Lets pause and do the math for a sec shall we?

Forgive author for he is a sad fuck that couldn't live without damage calculation. Archers damage is 50% STR and 50% DEX+ Weapon damage. So respectively, with Insania's 126 strength thanks to Aruks skull +500 points from the Legendary blades+100% equals (626 STR+56.5 DEX + 250+96 then multiplied by 2 thanks to critical and there you go.)

She blinded the poor gnoll as it screamed in agony. Insania left it for dead and attacked the rest but then the Twin Blades of Lust vanished into thin air and she was forced to tackle the one with a bow. All the buffs from the Legendary swords disappeared and now this fight just became 10 times harder.

She drew her sword from its sheath but unlike her set that got a sudden durability fix. The sword she had only has 40% durability left!

-147! -145! (9000/8708)

Despite the Attack proc doubling her one stab she couldn't even take off 20% of its Hitpoints. 'SHIT I GOTTA RUN!' The Curse of Lust finally calmed down and her vision became much clearer. She heard footsteps coming and instantly knew it was back-up. Gnolls are one of the most extreme bipedal pack monsters in this world and a small cry from a wounded gnoll could alert the entire pack. She's not like an Assassin with the insta-kill skills. These things are waaaaay above her current paygrade and she's also alone, so she's royally screwed.

Awooooo!

The gnolls attacked coordinately but Insania's flexibility allowed her to dodge all their strikes. She took off the choker and blanked out for a second. Then she clawed the ground and ran away from the charging gnolls. She was aimlessly going in and out of different tunnels and she prioritized the ones extremely dark and had no light. Yes gnolls are adept in stalking their prey in the dark but less light means theres no camp and no camp... Aaaargh! You get what I mean! FUCK JUST RUN ALREADY!

8