Chapter – 23 – A pill to swallow.
259 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Gluten Tag, my Crumbs!

 

Guess who survived Brazil? ME! a ten day vacation that turned into an episode from the "A Series of Unfortunate Events". Correction only the return to the states went haywire, the actual stay in brazil was a fantastic time only slightly soured by a tooth ache, constant lunches with different relatives, and Brazilian's obsession in sweet food. ( Sweet corn with shredded chicken BLEGH!). The return was where shit started to hit the metaphorical fan. 

Firstly me and my father were (Rant ahead, read at your own risk.)  

Spoiler

flying stand-by and it just so happend to be full so we got bumped from the flight so we had to stay in brazil for another night (wasn't so bad as I got to spend more time with my cousin who's hecking adorable).

Secondly we had to purchase another ticket, so with a reccomendaiton from one of the Delta employees we got it through Copa Airlines. from Brazil to Panama to Orlando (not the final destinaiton). the actual flight was nice if not a bit cramped.

Then in Panama is where the saying "when it rains, it pours" took on a whole new meaning as it was also raining nonstop (go figure) when we got into the airport we sped to the gate printed on our ticket. When we finally got their however, we found that the gate printed was NOT the right flight so we traveled back to where we started as there was a flight to orlando in that terminal (this was more of me and my dad being dumb than the airport's fault). Keep in mind it took us thirty minutes to actually get to the gate to begin with, what with all the traffic and the damnable size of the fucking place. So thirty minutes back to then stop as I finally checked the flights based on flight number rather than gate or Destinaiton. SO we traveled accross the whole damned place to get to the right gate, luckily it was infact ours as when we got closer We could hear my name being calle dover the intercom. So we waited in line to go through X-ray screen at the gate for some odd reason, and went to talk to the gate employee.

we gave him our pass ports to prove our identity and as he is speaking to my father in spanish ( I do not speak it but my father is trilingual Spanish, English, and portugues as he is a native Brazilian) His face almost loses color as if he just heard that his loved one died. He relayed to me that According to the Gate employee I was barred from flying by the US consulate. Mind you I am 100% a US citizen, and my father is the one with dual citizenship, Yet he was still allowed to fly. My father, the caring man tha the is, delcined the offer to fly to Orlando and leave me by my self in a foreign country where I can't effectively communicate with the locals. 

It just so happend that 1. the supervisor was currently unavailable, and 2. the US consulate is closed on Sundays. So when we calle dup the consulate we were only able to speak with the after hours people who could not really fix the issue but would make sure to call us back monday morning to get the problem solved (they didn't). 

So we attempted to go and claim our luggage so that we may rent a nearby hotel and sleep in a bed and take showers, Attempted is the key word there. First problem was that we kept getting turned around by employees who were insanely incompetent. Then we had to wait in line to talk with a bunch of doctors, as despite testing negative to the Coof-19 in Brazil, ALL PERSON COMING FROM BRAZIL MUST BE TESTED IN PANAMA BEFORE THEY CAN LEAVE. so we had to leave the line for customs and go to the onsite testing "facility" where we had to shill out even more money to pay for a two part COOF-19 Nasal test. When that was done and we got some water form a fountain that actually worked we went back to wait in line at doctors staitoned outside of the Customs area to approve of our paper work. 

THEEEN! we got in line for the customs where we waited for about an hour in a room with no AC, and no water on hand, because there were only 2 costums agents working a line with over a hundred people in it. All the while the asshole behind us kept shoving his luggage into my dads perosnal space, at times inches away from his ass, and my dad repeatedly (politely mind you) requesting the man to keep his luggage to himself. When we finally got to the end of the line the asshole was still shoving his luggage into our space so when we were called by the customs agent he turns to the fucker and said "Could you at least by me flowers first?!" (The only good thing about the line) 

At the customs agent's station she took our passports and asked us our reason for entering panama and my father explained our situation, again in spanish. She did not like what we were saying and went to confirm things elsewhere. Upon coming back She informed us COPA airlines had not released us. SO all the fucking waiting was pointless. 

We left the customs area to head back into the airport proper in search of a COPA Airlines Supervisor and found that they had all left for the night. since it was past 10PM most of the food stalls were closed, we were starving, thirtsy, tired, and feeling like shit. We eventually found a still open stall where we shared a sandwhich and bought water bottles, as finding a working water foutain was difficult, and the ones that we did find were so heavily chlorinated that we felt sick after drinking from them. I had to take a dump bad so I used an empty restroom and found half the stalls utterly filthy. 

We found a relatively "Nice" spot to "sleep" at. Vaguely dark, barely noisey, only slightly dirty carpet, and only just sweltering.

In the morning we finally found a supervisor and she graciously took our case. Turns out it was simply a clerical error, that oculd have been solved by the gate employees the day prior. She got us tickets to Orlando that same day, and we finally could relax. Found an open coffee shop where we got breakfast, and laughed at a bilingual dirty joke. Boquete, a brand of coffee is spelt the same as boquete AKA blowjob in Portugues. Almost tripped over the holes in the tile as the airport lacks maintenance despite still expanding and shamelessly being funded by the BANk of China, went back to our gate where we had to get X-Rayed, again. Flight was nice, but cramped, again and we landed in Orlando. We got tickets from Orlando to my home, and waited as Lady Luck really likes fucking with people and planes aren't allowed to fly in thunder storms, so a three hour delay before we took Delta back home. 

Fuck Panama International airport, and Fuck COPA AIrlines, never again. 

[collapse]

"Well as much as I love hearing Onimous reassure his sexual identity, and believe me I do, I think we strayed from the actual topic. Y'know the one about explaining to Bytch that we know practically nothing about this world or even our own races? While our little blurbs told us a brief synopsis about ourselves, it's just that: brief. Nowhere in it does it explain why I'm already lactating despite not being pregnant, nor why I am always having to suppress the urge to pounce on Onimous and take advantage of his race's sexual vigor. It's bad enough that I've felt like I've been a cocktail of emotions ever since we got here."

 

"Wait, your milkers have actual milk in them?"

 

"Yes, and it tastes like eggnog, but not the point Fahkir. So Bytch would you kindly tell us as much information as you can about what we are?

"And just to save time... this is what we know about Tieflings already."

 

With a wave of her fingers and flick of her wrist, Tah'Styr showed her race information to Bytch. The platinum blonde eyebrows shot up as her eyes scanned the middle distance.

When the pale-blue eyes stopped their inspections, her face scrunched up in thought.

 

"Tah'Styr would you mind telling exactly how you all came into this world?"

 

"Um...okay? Well we had finally defeated the Minotaur boss of a labyrinth and each of us received a reward. I got a pair of shorts that increased my charisma and defense while wearing it, Onimous got a bracelet that increases his movement speed, and Fahkir got a key to an instanced dungeon. Seeing as we had plenty of time left of our weekend, we thought nothing of it to activate the key. Next thing we find ourselves waking up as we are now in the middle of a small meadow in the middle of a forest about 5 hours out from O’Carón. Is that enough detail?"

 

"You three must have surely been accomplished warriors upon your old world. Hmmmm..."

 

Motherly-Wolf's index finger rose to lightly tap against her lips as she went into more thought. Her lips took a frown after a few more moments before looking back at Tah'Styr with a bit of worry written across her features.

 

"Was Onimous, by chance, the first person you saw upon waking up?"

 

"Y-Yeess?? Is that a problem?"

 

"Well shite, that IS a problem.

"When I was younger I had a neighbor who was a breeder for Dolls, sorry Pleasure Tieflings. He told us once of a customer who wanted to purchase one as a babe so that it may mature by the time his son had come of age, mind you High-Elfs aren't adults till they are 30 winters, his son at the time was only 14 winters.

"The customer brought the son with him to witness the Tiefling being born fresh, as a way to prove it was indeed going to grow up by his side. When the wet nurse clipped the umbilical cord, the tiny girl opened her infant eyes and found the son to be the first person in them.

"This was a huge mistake.

"Why? You may ask. That is because the first person a newborn Tiefling sees, they imprint on. The imprinting allows the child to be able siphon off the needed mana from the milk of the wet nurse or mother herself, thus growing healthy.

"As expected the Tiefling girl grew up sickly and malnourished. When she finally matured this changed when the son took her soul binding. After her first bedding, she began to gain strength and filled out some, she also started to get obsessed with the son. With each new "feeding" she sought more and more of his attention, it was as if she was getting addicted to him. The son had no qualms with this, as she was devout in her worship of him, both day and night. The problem occurred when a suitor came for him.

"The Lady already had a dozen husbands and the son caught the eye of her. While she was visiting the Son's manor, the Tiefling witnessed the Lady's treatment of her husbands and was enraged at the thought of what she would do to her beloved master.

"Upon finding out that the marriage was set in stone, the girl took matters in her own hands and butchered the Lady in the middle of the night. The next morning the son woke up to find the Lady's head presented neatly on an embroidered pillow as if a crown jewel presented to her highness. The girl posing confidently like a huntress in front of her game.

"The Son's family was imprisoned for the murder of a Noble and the son himself was sentenced to death, the Tiefling was put down. Before she was put down, however, a royal investigator looked into the cause of the events. He studied her body and the connection between her and the son and came to a disturbing conclusion. Because the Son was both imprinted on AND soul bound to, each feeding was mutating the physiology to the point she was the "perfect" woman for him since by then she could not actually live without her master. She would have actually been "fine" if he let someone else take her soul binding."

 

"What...What are you trying to get at Bytch."

 

"I believe, Tah'Styr, that when you first woke up in my world you imprinted on Onimous and with you taking him to bed with you, you inadvertently sealed your fate. There is nothing that can be done to fix this, I'm sorry."

 

I stared at the Elf, as she spoke with the same tone a Doctor uses to explain to a patient that they have a terminal illness. I did not want to believe what I had heard, judging by Tah'Styr's painful grip on my body, she felt the same way. My mouth felt dry, my mind racing yet blank.

 

-We fucked up-

 

Tah’Styr’s grip on my body fell as she turned me around and took my hand in hers. She held it tight and stared into my eyes. I could feel her lock gazes with me despite not seeing any visible iris in her twin cerulean seas. Her eyebrows were scrunched in worry and her crimson lips were pulled into a line. I could not tell what was going on in her head as she just held my hand fidgeting, though whatever it was she finally firmed her beliefs.

Her worried face morphed into a determined, beautifully stoic expression. She held my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

 

“So be it.”

Announcement
So did the little story by Motherly-Wolf feel okay? What are your guy's thoughts on Tah'Styr's diagnosis?

 

Got a question, Comment, concern? Leave it down below and I WILL READ IT!

9