Chapter 53: To Protect The One You Love-2
1.9k 28 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment Aya being stabbed, I feel it likes the end of the world. Aya is right in front of me, but I'm unable to save her.

>Seed of primordial chaos has awakened.

-Farah, Don't! (Hale)

The voice of Hales gradually becomes smaller then disappears. Once again, I arrive in that black space. But this time there is no Hale around. And another person walks out from the space instead of Hale.

-Long time no see, Hale. (Clotho?)

-Clotho, Why are you here? (Farah)

Clotho smiles at me and answers:

-There is a more important thing for you to care about, right? (Clotho?)

Clotho walks toward me.

-You desire power right, Hale? No, You are Farah right now. (Clotho?)

-I...I. (Farah)

-You have just witnessed Aya died in front of you Farah. You are useless and pathetic, you can't even save the one right in front of you.

Clotho makes a creepy smile:

-Grasp my hand then you will acquire the power you always desire to save your loved one. (Clotho?)

Clotho continue shouts at me:

-You have no right to decline, Farah. Because of you, many people have been killed. As long you become strong, they won't die because of you. (Clotho?)

I think of declining Clotho's offer. I don't have a good feeling about the appearance of her in this black space.

-I don't...(Farah)

She grasps my hand when I try to decline her offer.

-You have nowhere to run, Farah. (Clotho?)

Clotho continues laughing with a creepy voice.

-Ehehehe! The ruler of chaos will finally awaken again. Awake now! (Clotho?)

Clotho creates a screen and shows it to me.

-Let's witness the revival of the ruler of chaos together, Farah. (Clotho?)

Black mana starts enveloping my body in the real world. My body starts growing up and many tentacles are spawning beside me. The body continues walking toward Aya and holds her in my arm, While the other three tentacles hold Wisd, Himari, and black robe girl.

-What is happening? How can the body move on its own? (Farah)

Clotho answer:

-It will move according to your deepest desire, Farah. Is this the power you wishing for? At present, you have the power to kill Avaritia. Hihihi.(Clotho?)

-What do you mean? (Farah)

The tentacle starts attacking Avaritia without my command.

-Oh! You really want to kill her, don't you? (Clotho?)

I'm stunned at the scene happening before me.

-I am unable to control my body and its starts injuring others. (Farah)

The tentacle starts attacking the Avaritia non- stop. The tentacle hits Avaritia and makes her fly through the wall.

I shout and try to make her run away but the voice comes out is different:

*Run Avaritia* (Farah)

-You... DIE! (Farah)

Clotho laughs non-stop.

-Look at how desperate that ant is. (Clotho?)

When my body walks through the wall, I can see Ahma and a little girl aside from Avaritia.

-There are more ants. Let's crush them too! (Clotho?)

-No!!! (Farah)

Clotho tries to order the tentacle attack but I try my best to make my body not listen to her order. She becomes furious and shouts at me.

-Why don't you crush those lowly ants? (Clotho?)

I shout at her:

-They are important to me! (Farah)

When I am fighting with Clotho. I can see a green flash through the screen. And the next time the screen becomes normal, Aya, Wisd, and others have already disappeared along with Ahma and the little girl.

- You can't even kill some ant. (Clotho?)

For a moment, Clotho's face changes into some kind of black liquid before turned back to normal.

-If you are incapable to crush some ant, then you will never be able to protect your loved one, Farah. (Clotho?)

-Hi...(Farah)

-But you see, Farah. You are an extremely dirty girl. (Clotho?)

-What do you mean? (Farah)

Clotho holds my chin and informs me:

-You are not a pure girl. Inside you, There is a desire to kill someone. (Clotho?)

-No way...(Farah)

-Accept it. The evidence the tentacle acts according to your desire and tries to kill Avaritia. (Clotho?)

-You are not the real Clotho. This is just a dream. (Farah)

Fake Clotho glares at me.

Surrounding me suddenly turns into a scene that Hana, Hina, Aya Wisd are in their dying state. They are all pointing their hand at me.

-It's your fault that we die. (Illusion)

-It's all your fault. (Illusion)

I knell down and hold my ears:

-No, No. This is just an illusion. (Farah)

A big shout can be heard suddenly.

-Conquest! (Hale)

The space around me starts breaking. There is no more illusion, and I have returned to the usual black space. I feel like I am being carried like a princess by someone.

-Hale. (Farah)

Hales smiles at me and said:

-Sorry, I'm late Farah. (Hale)

Fake Clotho can no longer keep her human form when she saw Hale. She starts shouting at us.

-How can you pass through the barrier? (Clotho?)

-Why do I have to answer you? (Hale)

-There is no way the wall created by the tentacle will be broken that easily. Those tentacles can be considered as a part of "him." (Clotho?)

Fake Clotho points at Hale.

-I have almost turned her into a perfect vessel of Primordial Chaos. You dare to ruin my plan. (Clotho?)

Hales pats my head.

-Dont's be scare, Farah. She won't be able to do anything to you. (Hale)

I can only nod at Hale's statement.

-The scene she shows you are unreal. You must remember everyone loves you so much, Farah. (Hale)

Fake Clotho keeps speaking:

-You can destroy the barrier. But with the tentacle from Him, I can create another barrier. This time you can't save her. (Clotho?)

I become scared at her threat.

-Don't worry, It won't come true. (Hale)

Fake Clotho shouts:

-Tentacle, Creat me another barrier! (Clotho?)

However, nothing happens, Fake Clotho instantly summons a screen to see what is happening outside. Through the screens, I can see everyone is fighting with the tentacle. I also see Aya is running toward me while chanting something.

-I promise to hold your hand every night and never let us lose our spark. (Aya)

Aya shoots at the tentacle tries to reach her.

-You are my guide to love, my every wish, and the person I want to grow old with. (Aya)

Aya slides through all those tentacles and reaches my side. She points her gun at me and fires a golden bullet.

-I promise to love you, to be your hearth, to keep a flame alive for you in my heart. Please wake up, Farah! (Aya)

> Detected resonance between the knight of love and magical girl of love

Knight of Love: The one who falls in love with the magical girl of love. If you vow to protect the world, then I will spend the rest of my life protecting you. Double your stats when you are fighting alongside with magical love

>Unknow energy detected.
>Seed of primordial chaos is being separated from the host.
>Farah received Humility Origin
>Love stats slowly become normal.

-You are going out of this space soon, Farah. (Hale)

Hales points at Fake Clotho that slowly turned into black liquids.

-I will deal with her in here. You help other deal with her in reality. (Hale)

-Eh? (Farah)

-You can do it, Farah. (Hale)

I feel something warm touching my lips.

-I love you, Farah. (Hale)

When I open my eye, I have come back to reality. I am being held in Aya's arm.

-She is back. (Wisd)

-Hey, It's work. (Yua)

-Woof! (Fifir)

-Welcome back, Farah. (Aya)

Aya bends down and kisses me.

-I will never lie to myself again. I don't want to lose you, Farah. (Aya)

-Hey, It's not time to play. We still have phase 2 of the boss. (Humilitas)

The little girl said and points at the black liquid. It slowly fuses with the tentacle and becomes a big tentacle monster. I look around can see everyone.

Wisd holds some kind of staff and ready to cast a spell. Sora is ready for her lance to fight. A little girl look at the monster with an annoying face. Yua stands on the frontline and tries to protect everyone. Ahma with her undead army fighting against the tentacle. Fifir in her big form and bites the tentacle. And Avaritia is trying to avoid my line of sight.

-Let me down, Aya. (Farah)

-But...(Aya)

-I want to fight too, Aya. I want to protect everyone. (Farah)

Aya smiles at me:

-That's more like you Farah. You can shine even on the darkest day. (Aya)

>Magical girl of love successfully absorbs Humility Origin.
> Do you want to consume Humility origin to create a new magical girl form? You won't be able to learn Humility (Ex-skill) in the future.

-Yes! (Farah)

> Are you sure?

-Of course. (Farah)

>Consuming Humility Origin.
>Magical girl of Bravery is ready to transform.

-Transform! (Farah)

 

 

It's me the author. We will end with a cliff-hanger this time (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ.

Have I ever said we will have only 1 new Farah's form in this arc? Ehehe, That's a big surprise for you guys.

The next chapter will probably explain why do Aya and others appear there.

Thanks for reading (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

65