Chapter 22 – crying is good for the soul
3.3k 53 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

please leave a like and comment.... i apologize before hand


Monday

<p.o.v Haruto>

After a long slow walk home I finally reached my location. I enter through the front. 

"Im home."

"Welcome home!"

"Welcome home!"

"Welcome home!"

"Welcome home!"

Himeno, Mirai, Sachiko, and Sakura approached the entryway. All of them are dressed in naked apron.

After a big fight like earlier I'm able to think without my dick and I really wonder if I deserve this? Four beautiful women looking ready to cater to me? I need to do more for them….. and Sakura...

Upon seeing me, all of their faces looked like a mixture of emotions; anger, grief, and pride. Their gazes ended quickly as they all helped grab my bags, except for Sachiko who grabbed me. I am now in a princess-carry.

I feel like a hobbit being wooed by a mountain M.I.L.F

My clothes are somewhat ripped and there's a good amount of blood, I don't know if it's from me either.

Sachiko takes me to the bath where she helps me undress. After she undresses me she plants a small kiss on me.

"A video found its way online, and it showed a boy standing up to three others over how to treat women, it was very galiant~" she talk/sang to me

How does she do that with her voice?? Huh? What did she say?

"Wait what?"

"I'll show you in a minute."

As she puts my clothes in the wash, the body mirror that's in my washroom allows me to see what I look like.

-fat lower lip *check

-black eye *check

-black bruises on arms, ribs, stomach *check 

I have a heinous looking bruise right below my chest. It's purple, at least 20cm big, and surrounded by discoloration. Damn thats a winner.

-bruises all over my chest *check, (how am I not in the hospital?!)

-lump in forehead *check

Overall I look like I belong in a bell tower in Notre Dame.

Wow I don't know what's worse, how it looks or how it feels.

Sachiko, helps me to the wash area.

"Is there any special kind of washing the hero wants?" She said seductively.

"Oh… not really, I'm in so much pain that any extra touching will just hurt."

After saying that to her she nodded and she scrubbed me down and rinsed me off. Picking me up again she carried me to the tub.

I need to gain more weight. She's doing this too easily.

As she placed me in the tub it felt like my body was on fire!!

"NNMGGGH" I winced in pain the hot water felt boiling to my bruises.

"Please relax, the warm water will help with the bruises. We can ice you down later."

It takes me a minute before my body relaxes in the water, I don't move however, at risk of feeling pain again. While I sat in the tub she took her phone out from between her tits behind the apron and played a video. 

The video was of me and Azawa with his goons. Azawa pretty much bragging about forcing a woman into sex.

What an idiot.

The rest of the video goes pretty much as I remember it, until it doesn't.

This must be the part Koko-chan was speaking of.

It's a scene where my hand is inside of Azawa's mouth punching him.

"You don't call women bitches or sluts!"

"You don't surround a girl and force yourself on her!"

I'm yelling while his goons are trying to seperate us while hitting me.

"IF A WOMAN WANTS HEADPATS! YOU PAT HER HEAD! IF SHE DOESN'T WANT YOUR DICK! KEEP.THAT.TINY.SHIT.IN.YOUR.FUCKING.PANTS!"

I honestly don't know how those options matched up, but I guess I wasn't trying to be poetic. The rest of the video was me doing more of the same, fighting while getting beaten up. Scolding them while I do it. Telling them things like you "wouldn't get STD's from a girl you took the time and effort to get to know and take on a date!".... or "Every girl is a princess and wants a prince! not perverts like you!"

All of that lasts a few more minutes before Koko-chan tries to pull me off of them and resorts to tossing me to the floor. 

Sachiko puts her phone away in her cleavage pocket.

"Oh hero of women, is there anything else I can do to make you feel better?"

"....."

With me home and finally able to collect my thoughts, I wasn't able to feel like a hero. I wasn't able to feel like a good guy. All I felt was guilt, the guilt of not being there for Sakura when she needed me, for blaming her when she was forced into that situation.

All I saw was her moving her hips when I arrived. But what was she supposed to do? Fight those assholes and Akechi? With how I look right now she would've looked worse and still ended up their toy.

I honestly felt like shit, I didn't know what to do. I wanted to do something about this feeling in my chest, but I don't know what. The frustration caused tears (MAN TEARS) to fall from my face.

"Haruto?" Sachiko asked me.

"Could you…" *sniffle* I began to cry, I'm frustrated, I'm angry, I'm…. Sorry, "pat my head and tell me everything is going to be ok?"

I spoke my honest wish in my heart. It's one of those things where you wish someone could give it to you without asking, but I'm so desperate for it right now I'll take it anyway I can get it. 

Sachiko is bewildered by my request, but that didn't stop her from fulfilling it. Her hand reaches out and pats my head as she leaned into me.

"There, there. Everything will be ok~." The way her voice normally sounds sultry enough to the point sounds like she's singing, this voice she added tenderness. A mother's voice. "You did a good job."

I broke down, and started to sob. I turned my face into her large breast and wailed out all my pain. Even the pain I felt just moving was added into the wails.

"I didn't save her! I didn't know!" I cried into Sachiko. Not for a moment did she stop patting my head, and she then wrapped her other arm around my back.

"You really are a sweetheart aren't you?" She said soothingly. "Haruto," she says lovingly, causing me to lower the sound of my sobs, "if you were Mirai's childhood friend would you have protected him even if he didn't look the way he does? If he had a chance to be a normal boy?"

*SNIFFLE*

"Huh?" I looked at her confused.

"If he wasn't so pretty and didn't have that body to offer you, would you have protected him?"

"Why would you ask such an obvious question?" I'm thrown off by the conversation.

"...I see." Sachiko looks disappointed

"Mirai doesn't have to offer me anything to protect him, and even if we weren't lovers, she's still my friend. I promised I'll help Mirai achieve her dream of baking, that won't change until it happens." My words caused a tear in Sachiko's eye to drop.

"Nothing changes right?" She smiled at me, "whether you protected him then, or save him now right? That's the same with Sakura, you didn't fail at protecting her, you weren't there. But, it's never too late to save their future." She kisses me again, but this kiss is different. I feel more from it, it feels really good, but I separate from it.

"Im sorry, but….. my face hurts very badly." My words cause her to laugh, and in turn I laugh as well.

"I wish, I could have met someone like you much sooner in my life. My boys wouldn't be like they are."

"Sasuke I can understand the issues, but how do you feel about Mirai and how he is?"

"I-I-I don't know." Sachiko's face falls. "As his mother I wanted to meet his wife, have girls talks with her, have…..grandchildren." Sachiko cries, "I know there's other ways to have children, but knowing it can't be my own flesh and blood means I'll never be able to fix the mistakes I made as a mother. That guilt will haunt me, and as it is now I pray Sasuke never has children."

"We could use a surrogate…..to have our baby…" I said 

In my defense my brain is rattled from all the punches, and I spoke without thinking.

"Yeah, and let Mirai impregnate someone else? Could you raise a child that's not yours? Would Mirai even want to impregnate someone?" Sachiko is crying heavy tears, but she still hasn't stopped patting my head.

And that might be the reason I can even think of this.

"I meant a surrogate with most of his genes, using my semen."

"With most of his……." *sniffle* Sachiko's eyes widened, "m-m-me? But I don't know if I can have kids? I mean, would you be ok with that?" Her face blushed red.

"Not anytime soon, but later on and I still have to talk with Mirai about it, but would you be ok with having our child though?" I asked, still enjoying my head pat.

"Honestly I don't deserve to be a mother again, but if you could allow me to be oba-san I'll be happy. If the time ever comes, I'll do it. I want to do it."

"If that's your happiness, then I'll make it a goal. Can I kiss you again?"

"Why are you asking me?" Sachiko giggled.

"The happy face you had right now was cute, and I didn't want to ruin it inappropriately."

"When it comes time to impregnate me, talk to me just like this ok? Yes, you can kiss me." Her smile sparkled.

I grabbed the hand she patted my head with and gently pulled her into me.

Fuck! My body feels like it's creaking with rust.

I touch her lips once, twice, the third time I turn my head and kiss her with love. To make her and Mirai happy will be hard work, and I have to show them that they are worth it.

Fuck! My face hurts.

………

……………

……………….

Shortly after that, Sachiko helped me get out of the tub and get dressed into another pair of sweatpants. I was still bleeding in some parts of my body so She told everyone the next bath will take a while because she was gonna change the water because of it. Himeno rushed in and yelled.

"I GET BROTHERS BLOOD WATER NO ONE ELSE!" She was on her way to the tub immediately.

She was running like a kid on Christmas, but Sachiko stopped her saying I needed her right now. She had a big pouty face on, but catering to me also fills her with joy.

"Haruto-sama, can I make dinner for you? Everyone else too of course, but you don't look well enough to cook, so I'd Like to help." Mirai said while blushing.

My adorable little pixie in naked apron. Ahhhh I wanna watch you cook from behind so badly. Don't think i didn't catch that "sama" either, but you're too cute to scold right now

"That would actually be very nice, thank you." Seeing my pixie in naked apron wanting to cook for me. My heart is filled. Her beaming smile warms my soul. 

"I can make your favorite if you tell me what it is."

"Pork Gyoza one side crispy, the rest steamed with a spicy vinegar ponzu dipping sauce, with curry rice." Sakura and Himeno answered simultaneously scaring Mirai.

Hehehe, they aren't wrong but I felt too much of their pride in their answers.

"Umm…. thats it." I chuckled nervously.

"Sakura would you like to help me?" Mirai asked Sakura, and Sakura's eyes beamed.

"Un." Sakura nodded with gusto

"Haruto please come this way, did you take any painkillers at the school?" Himeno asked me while guiding me to my room upstairs. She's only wearing an apron giving me the full view of her perfectly shaped ass. Her legs are thick so her pussy is blocked, but mid-way upstairs she used her free hand to spread one asscheek apart to let me get a glimpse of her asshole. 

Her stretched pink ring took my attention away from her words, making me take longer to process them.

Mmmm….. fuck when you love someone does their entire body just looks delici--WHAT!? Painkillers!? I'm such an idiot! I was distracted by Koko-chan! I'm so fucking stupid!

"U...er… I forgot to."

"Well we have some for Sakura's ribs so it'll be fine, so did anything interesting happen today?"

We finally make it to my room and I begin to talk about my day. Starting with judo club, and how I embarrassingly left it. 

She helps me into bed and leaves to grab the pain killers. It still hurts to move but the tablet we used last night is still on the bed, I pick it up and scroll through social media.

I'm a lurker so I don't usually post anything of my own. I tried to make one to socialize more, but it was too distracting and a hassle to use so I stayed signed off. I sign on every now and then so I can look at funny videos and rick-rocks.

"Here you go Haruto." Himeno said as she came into the room with some pills and water.

I grab them as I sign in.

*ding* *ding* *ding*

"Huh?" I pop the pills in my mouth and drink the water. On the corner of my eye, I look on the screen and I see something bizarre. 

800 new followers, 37 mentions, 87 messages. What's going on?

"Haruto, you seem popular!" Himeno said in an astonished voice.

"Hehehe, I don't know what happened." I said as I scrolled around, there's new rick-rock videos. "No! It can't be!" I clicked a video 

"Who-the-who-the-who-the, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? who the fuck, who the fuck, WHO-THE-FUCK-DO-YOU!"

THEY MADE A REMIX VIDEO OF ME?!

I chuckled in self doubt, I signed out, and shut it off for now and got back to my story. 

I told her about Rika and what we planned to do today.

"So one of the whores made her decision huh?"

"Hime can you not talk about them like that."

For a brief moment I felt a trace of hostile intent, but Himenos face didn't change from her smiling one.

Maybe it's the meds kicking in

"Oh? O-O-Of course, I'm sorry. She's doing her best to be able to be with you properly, she does deserve….some praise, for doing something that absolutely any...normal… girl.. in… love.. would.. do."

Ok I didn't imagine that.

"Hime? I accepted their feelings already so I can't leave them. I'm sorry." My heart is taking a beating today.

"No-no-no don't be sad, don't be sad." Himeno looks absolutely panicked. "Please." She clings onto me. "Please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You fought so hard today you're supposed to be rewarded, no, no bad thoughts."

"Hime… HIME!" I shook her a little bit, "what's going on? What's wrong?" I hold her in my arms as she stares at me, cradled like an infant.

"I-I-I….." she sighs, "I don't know. I see how happy you all are together, and they had all that time with you while I was away. They had this predicament they were in yet the only one that tried to fix their problems….. was you." 

"Hime-" she puts her hands to my mouth.

"...... their beautiful." Himeno whispers.

"Huh?"

"THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!!" She has tears in her eyes. "EVEN THE GUY IS BEAUTIFUL!" *sob* "what kind of bullshit test is this!? How can my muscles beat Akio's elegance, Rikas body, or Mirais fucking cute! It's THE cute, he is the embodiment of cute!!" 

I stare at her for a moment and honestly…

I'm glad. My perfect onee-san, is human. Her decisiveness, her strength, her determination, for a long time I thought she was the perfect existence.

"I'm mad you have to clean up after them, I'm mad they are so willing to have you help them, I'm mad that you love them so I can't hate them, and I'm mad that… I might not be better than them." Himeno hangs her head.

I pull my pants down and that catches her attention.

This isn't me trying to be an alpha, I just know one way to make her be 100% honest with me.

"Come here." I hold my arms out and seductively crawls over. She climbs on to me and pinches her apron so her tits get exposed from the sides

I'm already somewhat hard(the painkillers are dampening my boner) so she lines me up and I sink into her folds. She takes me in slowly with a look of euphoria on her face as she slides down centimeter by centimeter. When she's half way down I pull her down and thrust.

"HooooooOOOAAAAHHH." Himeno moaned out, she begins move her hips but I hug her and stop her moving. She looks at me with a puzzled face.

"Tell me what's going on with you." I said as I pushed some of her hair behind her ear.

"I don't…." Himenos pussy is throbbing on my dick. If it wasn't for the pain killers I would be in a lot of pain trying to hold her down on my body. "I don't want to share you. They are all selfish and they don't really want to share you either. If they genuinely knew their place and loved you properly, that would be a different story. These beautiful women might drive a wedge between us, and because you love them I won't do anything-"

I kissed her. Our lips danced to the sound of each others breathing, but I stop it short.

"Ow…" the painkiller help, but Holy shit my jaw hurts. "Hime, because of that, because you'll accept them if I love them, it'll make them appreciate you more. You wanted me to have lovers so we could have our children among them right?"

"...." she didn't respond and looked away, so now I'm concerned.

What was that silence for?? Did my sister lie to me?

"Hime, is there something you want to say?"

"....." she looked away.

"Hime?"

No no no no, my sister would never lie right? She wouldn't lie to me? She's the one thing I can count on 100% right? Right? Right?

"Its true…. But not the whole truth." Himeno admitted calming my heart down, yet I still have a dark foreshadowing.

"Can you tell me everything?" 

"I can tell you a lot of it, but a lot of it isn't my place to tell. I can tell you dads portion." Himeno looked at me, "dad was cheating on mom."

Huh? What? That lovey dovey couple?!?! No! I can't believe it!

"I can't say with who, but he was cheating on mom and I caught him. I learned dad wasn't really that good of a person, and he was one of the biggest reasons I didn't trust adults."

"Wait!? Did dad?... did he fucking touch you!?" My rage started to take over, I could never handle someone else touching Himeno like that, the idea already has my blood pumping, actually pumping blood to my dick too causing Himeno to shiver.

"Huuhnn…. N..o...no he didn't." Himeno tries to calm her breath. "Remember when I was 12 and you chased away that molester on the train? Yelling he touched you instead." She giggled at the memory.

"I remember." Me and her locked onto each others eyes and kissed softly again 

A memory of me being a young knight in shining armor works well for lovey dovey time.

"I thought of adult men as disgusting as of that day…and well then I started thinking are father was...." Himeno sighed, "do you know how old mom is? She always hid her numerical age on her birthdays claiming she didn't want the world to know."

I was 10 the last time we celebrated her birthday as a family, I remember the day, I never knew the year. Mom was always beautiful though.

"Uhhh…. 40? 42?" I tried to guess an appropriate number.

My mom always looked almost like a teenager so I'm adding numbers to make her age make sense.

"32" 

Wait, the math doesn't add up. No that means she got pregnant at 14, no wait, with the time difference of her and Himenos birthdays she got pregnant at 13!

"Wasn't dad 41 at his time of death?"

"Yeah."

"Dad was more than double moms age when she was pregnant with you?"

"Yeah, just like a molester, with a girl that didn't know better."

This is a lot to take in! What the hell was wrong with my father!?

"Wait! What does this have to do with you wanting me to have many lovers?"

"The rest of this isn't my place to tell, but if mom doesn't wake up, I'll tell you. What I can tell you is, part of it is so you don't cheat. If you have several lovers, you'll never cheat, you'll never have to."

"Huh? But you want me to steal women! Isn't that cheating?" My question caused Himeno to giggle.

"How can it be cheating if you can't even get a wife at your age?"

What kinda flawed logic is that!? Why does it make sense!? Well it's too late to dwell on it now.

"Himeno I trust you, do what you feel is right." I pat her head and hug her into my chest. "Just remember, they will be our family, and I want them to love you as well." Himeno went stiff in my arms. "Hime?"

"... I understand." 

"What's wrong?"

"I might've….. been harsh to them." Himeno whimpered in my chest.

"Everything takes work and that's all I can ask is that you try. Can you do that?"

"Un." She nods in my chest causing me to wince a little. 

"You and me, we'll be together forever. These girls might love me now, but the future might be different. I want us all to be happy together while we figure it out."

"You're not saying that just because I'm your sister right? We'll be together forever as man and woman right?"

"I was hoping husband and wife, and maybe father and mother. But if you only want it to be as man and woman, I guess I'll settle." I laugh at my teasing and Himeno raises her visibly pouting face.

Yes the pout! That's the good stuff.

I kiss her as passionately as I can before the pain on my face kicks in. 

"Oh!" I stopped our kiss, "also a classmate confessed to me."

"Is my baby brother telling me about another woman's love for him as he's inside me?"

Hmmm… yeah that does sound like a dick move.

I began to rock my hips and I noticed how much Himeno leaked on me. Her pussy juices have leaked down into my crevices. Every tiny motion is a *squelching* mess. It leaked to my abdomen, ass crack, and my sheets.

Himeno doesn't move, she's satisfied with me just using her as an onahole. 

"You're not gonna move? You just want me to cum in you?" She bites her lips at my words.

"My beloved brother using me as nothing but a cum dump hurts my feelings. My heart aches thinking you just want to pump your seed in me without thinking of my own pleasure and leave me to clean up the mess. I almost want to cry thinking about..ii...i.i..iiiiit haaaaaaaa." Her pussy grips me tightly, if she wasn't as wet as she is now she could probably snap my dick with the grip.

"But when I think about it, my pussy hurts the most. My womb begs to be used as a trash bin for your sperm, my clit desires to be ignored as you only use my hole for self pleasure...FFF...FF…..FFUUUUUCKKK MY CUNT LIKE ITS WORTHLESSSSSSSS."

"Mmmmmmn" I unleash a load into my sister.

Fuck! I need to talk to her about the shit she says, I hate how much I get off on it. I really wanna do kinky things with her, but not always degrading. Also, I really have to talk to her about kids and our future if we are gonna keep doing this raw.

"Brother, don't worry I am taking precautions to avoid pregnancy. I want you to do well in life, I know you'll be kid focused once we have them, so let's achieve our goals first."

"What made you think I'm worried about." 

"Hmmmm," Himeno purrs into my chest. "Then instead of don't worry,  I'm sorry, but I'm taking precautions." We laugh a little, "Now, what were you saying about the girl that confessed to you?"

I told her everything that's happened between me and Koko-chan. From the confession, to her knowing about the harem, to knowing about Himeno, and about her being an old school-mate.

"Ohhhh you're old stalker made a move?"

"Stalker?!"

"Yeah, in middle school she was always near you. I'd always put on a show of wrapping you in my arms to get her to make a move out of desperation, but I thought maybe me being your sister didn't bother her. So one day I planted a big kiss on you, then I noticed she backed off a little."

"Wow, I really was dense."

"Just a little my prince" she laughs and kisses me, "if it's her, I have no problems, but only accept it, if it feels right."

"Thats a go-"

*knock* *knock*

"Its read-" 

"Its ready~"

Sakura and Mirai enter the room letting us know about dinner

Himeno slowly gets off of me, our juices sliding down her leg. She gives me a quick clean up, scoops some of her leakage on her fingers and saunters past the other two while she held her cum covered hand up.,

Wait! Where did the cum go?! As she walked past them her finger went from goopy to clean!

 I look at the two in the doorway who are fixated on my dick.

Mirai is licking her lips.

"Sakura…" my words snapped them out of their trance and I pulled my pants up to cover the master of ceremonies. "Could you come here?" I asked and gave Mirai a little look asking for privacy. Sakura approached me.

"What is it Ruto-kun?" She stared at me with innocent eyes.

Saying fuck it all to the pain I feel, I force my body up and I walk to her and hug her. Her body goes immediately stiff, and just as quickly, it almost goes limp in my arms.

"Ruto-kun?"

"Sakura I'm sorry." I shiver a little, Sachiko helped me get most of my tears out but a couple still fall.

"NO!" Sakura holds me tightly, "it's not Ruto-kuns fault." She starts crying loudly, "Ruto-kun fought for a no good me, Ruto-kun is always kind. Just please be careful from now on."

It hurts being held tightly but I endure it.

"Let's go eat while it's still hot." I pull away from Sakura before I kiss her on the forehead and lead the way down stairs.

……….

………….

………………

Omfg!!!! ITS SO GOOD!!

"MIRAI! SAKURA! HOW DID YOU DO THIS?!" Im wolfing down the curry rice, with mini breaks to scarf down a Gyoza and drink the fucking amazing sauce from a sake cup!

Hell I'm mainly using my hands to eat! I'm beaten, bruised, and just fucked my sister AND this dinner is too good for manners.

I'll apologize later! I need more of it in me!

"Haruto-sama loves it!!!" Mirai is cutely bouncing up and down her chair.

"It was great teamwork today Mirai-kun." A slight drop in excitement can be seen in Mirais face at the kun, but they don't stop cheering each other's efforts.

Apparently Mirai has a recipe for dumpling fillings, and Sakura knows the flavors I like the best, so they combined their knowledge and know how and created the perfect gyoza! The curry rice is good as well, but the gyoza is king!

Dinner is going great and everyone seems to be enjoying it, I told everyone about my day that led up to the fight. I left out the Rika part this time because Mirai was here and it's something I wanted to talk with her and Akio about. Besides that, I must talk about the elephant in the room.

"Could we stop walking around naked? I mean I love it, but it's gonna take away from the power of naked apron, if it's over used." Everyone laughs and nods in agreement.

"Oh Haruto your principal wants us to see them tomorrow."

"Oh yeah the principal was in the infirmary waiting for me to wake up but had to leave."

"Did anything else happen today?" Sakura asked.

"Before I came home I met a friend of Akio's. Mirai, do you know a person named Uzumaki Tamada? He said he was planning a party for Akio so he wanted her friend's numbers."

*clang* Mirai dropped her chopsticks. 

"T-T-Tama-kun?" Mirai paled and asked me. All the girls stopped eating and looked at me. Sakura looked like she had a headache.

Actually? I've heard that name Tama, before haven't I?

"That was the friend that helped……" Mirai started, "he was in love with Akio and tried to get my brother to help him win her over, instead she fell into his schemes, and made Tama witness Akio's depraved side first hand."

Huh? Why would someone like that want my number?

"Haruto, where's your phone?" Himeno asked.

"I left it in the washroom I think." 

"Haruto I'll grab it, but in all honesty as a man dating multiple girls you should have it on you at all times." Sachiko said as she swayed her ass away.

She quickly comes back with my phone and I check it. I have several messages.

Vanillalvr- I'm like so sorry I had to leave you Ruto-babes, but I have good news! Sasuke is missing so I canceled my appointment. I ran into Akio and told her my decision, but she didn't seem alright. All I can say is, I'm like totes retired babes. My womb is……

Wow I can feel the heart eyes throw texts.

Vanillalvr- wet and ready!! I know I still have to wait but, from now on all of me is yours. I'll tell my parents everything tomorrow, can you come with?

Rutotheprince- of course! I'll be there just let me know the time.

I look at my other messages and I see one from Akio.

Flyfree- Tomaki-san some things have happened and I'm afraid I can no longer be your girlfriend. Please don't inquire more. Thank you for everything you've done. Goodbye.

Rutotheprince- is everything ok? You seemed scared earlier today. Can I help you with something?

Message cannot be sent

My heart sank.

"Akio broke up with me." I said

All the girls looked at me funny. 

"N-n-n-no why would senpai do that!?" Mirai said, and everyone turned to me again.

"She didn't say why and she blocked me."

Mirais' fingers got busy on her phone.

I look at my last message.

New message (2) open chat?

I click on it

nTrAMA- Hey Haruto-kun, hope you don't mind me being casual, we are tunnel buddies after all. Here's a video of the get together from last night. Hope you can make the next one.

nTrAMA-  video.mpg

I called everyone over. Once everyone was behind me, I pushed play.

<p.o.v Akio>

Sunday

Me and Rika were hanging out at the mall. 

I'm wearing white camisol dress with a small red blazer and my red ascot. Rika was wearing white jean shorts (that are a little too short), and a loose fitting black long sleeve shirt. It's a Sunday and we both work later so we wanted to have a nice hangout to make this day not as terrible as it could be. We also spaced ourselves from Haruto on days we work.

It's hard enough facing him with what we do, we rather not add to our sins by meeting him on days we work.

Walking around we got to look at the cute outfits and look at the stuffed animals in the toy store. I never buy accessories but I really enjoy it when Rika picks pieces out. 

She always looks so free when she is out with me. I wish I could be more like her and be free spirited.

After we confessed our feelings to Haruto and we were accepted, we met with his sister. She is….. cruel and honest to say the least. I know she loves Haruto, but she really wants to let us know our place compared to her. As if I needed her to remind me. Out of the three of us, my own desires are what trapped me. Not love or circumstance….. me. I lost my chance at a normal life and my long time friend, and now I have to worry that Rika keeps working only to protect me. Mirai has only benefits if he runs away from Sasuke,  so I'm concerned why he's still involved. Maybe I'm overthinking things, but I'm tired of not being able to be free, being trapped by my responsibilities was one thing. Being trapped by my desires? It might be better if just kill my-

"Aki, Aki!" Rika called me, "Look! Isnt it adoooorrrbs? If ya wore this for Haruto he would totes love ya hard!" Rika had a grin akin to a perverted old man as she held up gold see-through stockings with a matching garter.

My face went crimson red.

"W-w-w-w-what are you suggesting!!!" Im in full fluster "RIKA-DUMMY!"

She just laughed at my panic and bought them. 

"Ill hold'um for ya' until the time is just right! Heehee~." Rika purchased the items then her and I galavant to the next store.

She always does this, she probably has an entire dresser at her home full of what she's bought me.

Yes, I'm a pervert that wants to be noticed. Yet, I don't want to he seen. So desperately have I wanted to be noticed and praised that it became an addiction, and now that addiction doesn't satisfy me anymore. I always wear a blind fold during my acts and I'm tired of it, I want to see myself in the eyes of the person looking at me. This act I do for the money that I don't need,  has made me feel dirty and disgusting. I keep going to protect the Kuwabara family name, but is it a name worth protecting? A family I have never felt a part of all my life. I'm  watched over by temporary staff members until they are switched out leaving behind no bonds.. Rika has been by my side since the day Mirai got our numbers and brought us together. Sasuke never bothered introducing his girls to each other and kept us fearful of each other by saying we all get our videos released if one of us doesn't do our job. So, at first I wasn't too keen on this idea of Mirai's. However, he was persistent and I finally caved. Mirai being related to out assaulter made a fire burn in my stomach, yes I am to blame for being put in my situation, but I thought Sasuke cared about helping me. The only constant thing in my life was Tama, so I didn't have the tools to socially understand how manipulative Sasuke was being…. I felt like an idiot. Until I learned that Mirai was Sasuke's brother, did I feel how sick and sadistic the man really was. The three of us bonded over our suffering and became friends. Having comrades made this hell a lot easier, but I feel both of them have options to escape unlike me.

Are they staying in this hell for me?

The nice relaxing day was shattered by the arrival of Sakura, Sachiko, and Himeno.

Himeno she…. She told us everything that happened with Mirai, but she didn't seem like the girl we met when we were at her home. She was asking me about my family life, inquiring about me and Rika. She was being very pushy, and then she….

Showed us a video of a guy in a chair covered in plastic. She told us he hurt Haruto, but even worse corrupted Haruto, and almost took away his kind nature…. The rest she said as the video played….

I'd rather not talk about it.

……..

…………..

……………..

Our shopping day was ruined even after Himeno and company left, me and Rika tried to pick up our spirits. When it got late in the afternoon we separated and headed to our appointments.

"Not much more of this babes, its almost over." Rika said as we said farewell.

"I know, I'm very excited." I said with a beaming smile.

I enter the blue love hotel with bright pink signage that will most likely light up when it's evening. Wearing shades and keeping my head down I go to the front desk and grab the room key, these rooms are reserved in advance and the desk person receives a tip to just give the keys to the people privy to that information.

I enter the room and I'm shocked that I'm alone. Usually one of Sasuke's goons is here to blindfold me and tie me up, or strap me down (if requested).

This is odd.

The room is BDSM inspired though, so there aren't any shortage of shackles and blind folds. So I strip my clothes and place them to the side. I find a kinky outfit to put on; long black gloves, a black collar, and black thigh highs. My luxurious black hair is let down onto my back, I pinch my nipples erect on my budding breasts(they can still grow!), the thigh highs are tight so my thigh meat hangs over.

Would he like me in these?

I instantly blushed as my thoughts went to Haruto and I wonder if the outfit Rika picked out earlier today would suit his tastes.

I put on a blind fold I find on a tray of toys, and I sit on the floor facing the door in seiza

………

…………..

………..

What seemed like forever, actually only took 15 minutes as the door opened and I heard the shuffling of feet enter the room. Once the door closes the act begins. I put my smile on.

"Good evening masters, I'll be your personal fuck toy tonight. Please use me to your pleasure."

"......"

No response.

"Is there anything masters want done first?" I try to sound as eager as possible.

I feel heat press against my face in two different places. Using my hands I begin to feel around.

Two cocks are placed to either side of my face. 

I begin stroking both simultaneously.

"Does this please the masters?" I said cheerfully.

No response again, but that didn't stop me. The sooner this is done, the sooner I can forget it. 

Stroking both cocks of decent size, I quicken my pace and pull both closer. I take the one on the right into my mouth until I gag at its base. The white mucus that created in my throat, I spit onto the second cock, reducing the friction of my strokes. I alternate which cock to gag on and which cock I'm stroking.

"Hmm"

Was that a moan? They must be feeling it.

"Does the masters enjoy this?"

Pulling a condom out from my thigh highs I roll it onto the moaner. I stand up and line him with my slit while I'm still gagging on the other cock. I tilt back to push him inside of me, after I work him into me deep enough, I focus on sucking the other cock.

Not able to stand still for long, the man inside of me begins to thrust, its 2 minutes before they both sit me down and ejaculate onto my neck and face. Thinking I was done I was about to get up when two more heat pressures touched my face.

Huh? Are they hard still?

I start sucking them off again.

No latex flavor, these are new cocks. So there's a group in here?

"Even more masters? How many master is this one pleasing tonight?"

"....." no response

The thought of having spectators still thrills me. As long as my mind is safe behind the blindfold, they can praise my body all they want.

I begin my double stroke. 

Lasting a little longer than the last two these guys also chose to ejaculate on my body.

I waited a little while before I moved.

Just as I thought

Two more heat signatures are pushed on my face. 

I begin like normal but these cocks are the smallest so far, and smaller than average actually. After attempting to gag on them, they both took a condom from my socks and I rolled them on each.

One man grabs me from behind and pulls me to the bed. He lays on his back and my back is on his stomach. He enters my pussy from there. 

I wonder why they didn't want to go first? Its not like I can't feel him, but he is small compared to the others, usually they try to get gradually bigger in these scenarios.

As those were my thoughts the other man rams his cock into my pussy as well.

"HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHNNN"

Fuck! I came! These two small cocks are stretching me! 

They pound me in fervor as one holds my legs. I feel them changed rhythms to match each other, or to enter and exit at different timings.

"Ha….ha…...ha…..faaaaa…." 

I'm cumming again and again, there are at least 6 people seeing me take two dicks in my tiny pussy, I'm about to lose my mind. 

"I see you finally made that face."

This voice?? Do I know it? Fuck! I can't think with these cocks drrrriekrl… fuuuuccck.

"I'm glad you still do this to enjoy yourself."

No, no, no it's not for enjoyment! Its for my family!

"Hmmmmggggggghh" both of the men aren't going in too deeply and it's frustrating me, but they are working my entrance.

"HMMMMM" the men grunt loudly as they rip themselves out if me

"Hnnnnnnn!" I shivered from the forced exit. And I felt more warmth being piled on me as they came on my chest and stomach.

"Ha….ha…..ha…..ha.." i'm trying to catch my breath.

"You have one more~"

Was all I heard before a cock is shoved into me again

"HHHHAAAAAAAANNNNNN"

What the fuck is this. I feel bumps.

"Hahannnhannnnnn" my pussy feels like its be pulled out!

"Wh-wh-what is that?!"

"I had to change things up since last time." He said as he keeps pumping into me.

Last time?

"Here look." He said in a playful voice.

He pulls his cock out and rips the blind fold off of me.

"Kyaaaaaaa" I cried covering my face.

"The other guys left as soon as they finished on you. As for me?? I already know it's you Akio hehehe." He chuckled.

"Huh?" I looked up from my back. 

I see an above-average length cock, if not on the thin side. But it's filled with bumps smaller than marbles.

"Got an extension, and added these on for you since you didn't prefer my cock last time."

I looked past the cock, and I saw a naked handsome face. He looks familiar. He reminds me of….

"Tama!?" I started crying.

"Yup, it's me." He positioned py pussy back to him and he rams his raw cock back in me.

"Ha...ha...ha… what are you doing?." I'm panicking. I'm over run with emotions. "Wh-ha-ha-ha."

I came again

"HNMMMNMMN" he rammed it into me

"HHHHAAAAAANNNN" the forced caused me to cum.

His body falls onto my cum covered body and he rubs his body into it massaging both of our bodied with the cum of the strangers from earlier.

"Mmmmm isn't this heaven for you? Cum all over us and inside of you?"

"Inside?! No-no-no-no we can't no no no!" 

I can feel it…. I can feel him leaking out of me. Tama why would you come back? I've been defiled, I haven't gone raw since I started taking appointments…. After the last time with Tama….. Haruto, I'm sorry. No! I don't want this.

"Don't worry" Tama said as he exited me, causing his seed to leak out of me more. He moved to a tripod in the room.

He recorded us??

"I can cum in you anytime, we're engaged after all."

*SHATTER*

"..*sniffle*....What…?"

"Your father set it up a couple days ago. You're gonna be married into the Uzumaki household."

Was the last thing he said as he turned the camera off.

31