Chapter 36- Mama Drama
2.7k 13 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
trigger warning. Taking advantage of a handicapped person. Light scat. Light piss play.... also a trigger, the author didn't continue the cliff hanger from last chapter


<P.O.V Tomaki Hina>

Sunday, November 1st

11:00 am

     Waking up in an unfamiliar place I stared at the ceiling because that's all my body allowed me to do. My entire body was atrophied and I could only lift a finger.

How long was I asleep?

I tried my best to recall everything. My memories were very hazy. 

My….. husband…. Kids… where's my kids!?

I began to rock furiously in the bed, only causing it to shake and nothing more. I was almost able to roll off the bed, but the edges of the bed had metal guard rails stopping me.

*sob* * hic*

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

How is my body so pathetic?! Where is my family! Shouldn't I be in a hospital?!

In my attempt at shaking my body I saw a glimpse of the room I'm in. It was an apartment or house, not a hospital.

This place doesn't look familiar! Where am I?

I tried thinking back and memories of last night finally surged into me.

I woke up last night and Haruto was there, I think. He was wearing a skeleton costume and a very nervous nurse was handing him papers, I was in a wheelchair and he had me sign something… I think I must have fallen back asleep right after.

I look around with my eyes. There's an EKG machine and I.V set up next to me but I'm not hooked up. I'm wearing a hospital gown and…. A diaper?... There's a lot for me to panic over, but not much I can do. While sitting in my thoughts the door to the room opened.

"Oh! Mom, you're up!"

I can't really lift my head so I point my eyes toward the voice, and I can see a very young face. My memories are very hazy, but I think this is my son. Last night he was the one I saw before he put his skeleton mask on.

"Ha.." my voice is raspy and my throat is dry, so I swallow saliva and try again. "Haruto?"

"Yes mom, it's me." He said as he approached the bed and got taller, I assumed he stood on a stool. He had a stethoscope and began checking my vitals. He felt my head for temperature, my throat for swelling, my chest for my heart beat.

"What are you doing? *ahem* Where's the nurse?"

"There is no nurse. I'm going to take care of you mom. Last night when you were waking up, instead of helping you like they should've been, the doctors and nurses were drinking and doing…. Those kind of things. I couldn't leave you there anymore. Don't worry I've studied a long time just to take care of you."

"O..oh...I see."

Is this safe? This is my son right? He looks like he could be 13 or 14, how old was he when I….. when I…. Wait, what did happen to me?

"Mom I have to check for numbness ok?"

"Huh…. O..ok?" 

He lifted the hospital gown and raised it to cover my face.

"I need honest answers, ok mom? I can't let you see and cheat either."

"Oh I see. Ok." I said with my face covered.

"Ok do you feel this?"

I felt pressure on my feet as he spoke.

"I think so…"

"Do you know what I'm doing?"

"I-I can't tell."

"Ok, how about this."

I felt more pressure on my legs, this time on my ankles and I felt my legs lift off the bed.  Something is lightly touching my foot soles and he's moving my feet back and forth.

"I can feel it, but I don't know what's going on."

"Hmmm ok… moving on."

Next I felt pressure moving up my legs and then I hear a *KRRRRRR* and my mower abdomen felt colder.

Did he just take off my diaper!?

"Haruto!?"

"I have to change you mom, you…. Made a mess."

No no no! My son seeing me like this is embarrassing! He shouldn't have to clean up his mother!

"Son, stop. Couldn't we get a nurse for at home care?" I felt no more pressure anywhere so I assume he stopped.

"Does mom….. not trust me? I studied very hard for you, so I can take care of mom, but if a stranger is better than…"

"N-n-no…" I was at a loss for words.

If he was prepared to take care of me, why would I prefer a stranger over my son? What if they gave me a make nurse who would try to take advantage of my weakened state, and molest me? At least with my son I can… haaaaaa.

"Hahhhh." I let out a little moan. Just as I was thinking those thoughts I felt a pressure on my clitoris. "S..s..son! What's happening?"

Fuck just talking is making me feel exhausted. My mouth can't keep up with my thoughts.

"Mom, you had a mess, I'll have to clean you or you could get a rash or infection."

As soon as he stopped talking I felt a warm pressure on my clit, my pussy, and my asshole.

How embarrassing for a mother to be cleaned like this, I'm not even an old woman yet my son is wiping me. He's such a great kid.

……

………..

"Hahhhh…" my voice leaked. "Son you have been cleaning me for a while, was it that bad?"

The pressure on my lower body stopped.

"Oh I'm sorry, I am being VERY thorough."

So after he was finished he checked the rest of my body. He was extra thorough on my breasts saying: 

 "I also have to check for cancer lumps since you are unable to mother."

Such a diligent boy.

We finished off with a strength test. The gown was still over my head so I don't know what he had me doing, but it was actually very hard work.

He had me grip something with my hands, first my right and then my left. He made me attempt different stages of grip strength l, all were severely lacking any muscle. It was weird because I don't know if I was trembling or if he was moving my hands.

Either way, he soon finished up and put me in a new diaper before telling me our schedule for the next few days.

It seems like it'll be hard on my current body, but I need to get better faster. Before he left the room though, there were things needed to know.

"Haruto-"

"Haru." He interrupted, "a lot has changed and I go by Haru now."

"Oh, I see…well, Haru, where are your father and sister?"

My son's expression dimmed

………

………….

…………….

<P.O.V Haru>

11:00 am

I entered the room to see that Hina, my new mother, was awake

"Oh! Mom, you're up!" I said as I noticed her eyes. 

She was crying, probably unaware of what happened to her. Fuck, her laying like this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. She's conscious, but still I could do whatever I wanted and she could never….. hurt me. Its so hard holding back, but I have to play this right.

"Ha… Haruto?"

"Yes mom, it's me." I said as I approached her bedside and standing on the stool I set up previously.

"What are you doing? *ahem* Where's the nurse?" She asked.

"There is no nurse. I'm going to take care of you mom. Last night when you were waking up, instead of helping you like they should've been, the doctors and nurses were drinking and doing…. Those kind of things. I couldn't leave you there anymore. Don't worry I've studied a long time just to take care of you."

Technically, I studied 10 years to take care of anyone and you just fell into my lap actually.

"O..oh...I see."

I can almost not hold back anymore. Shes so helpless, and so beautiful. Well I guess I can mix some business and pleasure.

"Mom I have to check for numbness ok?"

"Huh…. O..ok?" She seemed taken aback, but she can't make facial expressions too accurately right now.

Before she could even know what was happening, I lifted her hospital gown and raised it to cover face.

Her arms are too weak to even protest a simple hospital gown.

"I need honest answers, ok mom? I can't let you see and cheat either."

"Oh I see. Ok." Her tension seemed to lessen with how official this seemed.

Now time for fun.

I slowly moved my stool to the foot of the bed. I climbed the stool, as I was next to her feet I released my raging erection that's been stretching my pants. I tapped her feet using my hard dick.

"Ok do you feel this?" I said as I slowly rubbed her soles with my cock.

"I think so…"

"Do you know what I'm doing?"

"I-I can't tell."

"Ok, how about this."

I grabbed both of her ankles and sandwiches my dick between them. Slowly grinding myself back and forth and lifting her feet up and down. I can almost feel my cum reaching my tip.

"I can feel it, but I don't know what's going on." Her words interrupted me.

"Hmmm ok… moving on."

I moved my stool up the bed and began kissing one leg and massaging the other. I slowly worked my way up to her diaper. 

Today I cross a line I've been holding back from for far too long.

*KRRRRRRR* I opened her diaper up.

"Haruto!?"

"I have to change you mom, you…. Made a mess."

Yes, a beautiful mess filled with your stench. 

Her middle aged pussy was hairy and on full display. The musk from her fluids and urine mixing together like an aphrodisiac of the gods and her hair is holding it all in for me.. as if it's a flavor savor to savor now.

 The diaper holds back smells well, but as I was up close I still got a small brunt of them. Her neon green urine due to the vitamins has an acidic aroma while the clear yellow fecal liquid had almost a supplemented smell. 

Not a solid piece of shit today. Her asshole must be so ready to get pounded.

"Son, stop. Couldn't we get a nurse for at home care?" 

Her words caused me to stop.

How do I play this situation? I can't be denied when this buffet is right in front of me.

"Does mom….. not trust me? I studied very hard for you, so I can take care of mom, but if a stranger is better than…"

"N-n-no…" 

I could feel her guilt swell. Yes mother, how will you deny your son now?

I didn't wait any longer. I rubbed my nose onto her thick bush and began tonguing her neglected pussy.

"Hahhhh…… S..s..son! What's happening?"

Your son is wiping you with his face and tongue, that's what's happening. Oh fuck! My dicks so hard, even if you knew that I was enjoying your sour pussy, you couldn't stop me if you wanted to! This is the best.

"Mom, you had a mess, I'll have to clean you or you could get a rash or infection."

I rubbed my forehead into her pussy and tongue punched her fart box like my tongue was a heavy weight champ. This helpless beauties' filthy holes were the best thing I've ever tasted.  no way anyone could do this for her, I obviously love her more than her failure of a son. 

I lost myself in bliss and was brought back to reality by my mothers words.

……..

…….

"Son you have been cleaning me for a while, was it that bad?" She said with a sultry tone.

"Oh I'm sorry, I am being VERY thorough."

I quickly changed her diaper after ACTUALLY wiping her and my face as well. I continued the check up until I got to her massive tits. They defied gravity a little, but were so soft and malleable. They felt like clouds that couldn't withstand a firm grip, but if you gripped enough of them then you'd know their true value.

"I also have to check for cancer lumps since you are unable to mother."

I began to molest her breasts to my heart's content.

No longer able to withstand the need to cum, I gave her a grip test by having her grab my dick. Through small movements I slowly had her stroke me off, I switched her hands and before I told her to stop I already began to cum. I used her dirty diaper to catch my semen in what could've been my biggest load I ever dropped.

Holy fuck I don't think I could ever get tired of this.

……….

………….

Wrapping up the procedure and telling her what our schedule will be I was almost flying on cloud nine with how happy I was that all of this worked out.

I managed to be her "at home" nurse at the hospital, so that means I get paid while we do things like this! I only have to be at the hospital three half shifts a week, this will be perfect.

Or I thought it would be perfect, until I was asked the question I thought I'd have more time to be prepared for.

"Haruto-"

"Haru." He interrupted, "a lot has changed and I go by Haru now."

"Oh, I see…well, Haru, where are your father and sister?"

12