Chapter 6 – Lilith’s Understanding.
8.9k 21 166
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*

/ No matter how much a mother scolds their children, she will always love and worry about them for a mother's love is eternal /

*

   

    

*Yawning* *Yawning*

" Aaaaaaa... That was the best sleep I've ever had."

Said Lilith, looking up at the dark sky. Also noticing the two moons, one green and the other red.

After Lilith and Anna's lovemaking, Lilith turned Anna into a Vampire succubus. She then turned off her body modification skill making her ten-inch long cock disappear. Afterwards, they both went to sleep in each other's embrace. Lilith turned to her left and watched as a very naked and beautiful girl waking up from her sleep while rubbing both her eyes getting used to her new eyes.

"Morning mother."

"Anna,... Mmmmmm... Morning sweetie"

Lilith gave Anna a deep good morning kiss, as she pulled away she could see a small dot in the corner of her left eye,

     

*Ding*

[Host has unlocked bloodline due to host's acceptance of not being Human anymore, new skills available]

[1200 XP gained]

[Level up]

[Level up]

[Level up]

[Level up >>> 3]

   

Shit, this again, I almost forgot about this, this world is like a game so I have my own status and my own voice in my head just like the many novels and manga I read back in my past life. Might as well see my new status. Maybe I got some new States for unlocking my bloodline...

'status' thought Lilith,  

    

*Ding*

/STATUS/

  • NAME: Lilith
  • CLASS: None
  • RACE: Vampire succubus
  • BLOODLINE: Immortal phoenix
  • AGE: Ageless (immortal)
  • [Level: 4  [Xp: 300/700  [Status: fine  [Hp: 100000/100000  [MP: 200000/200000  [Stamina: Infinite ]
  • [Strength: 10000 >> 50000
  • [Defense: 10000 >> 50000
  • [Magic: 50000 >> 100000
  • [Resistance: 10000 >> 50000
  • [Speed: 10000 >> 50000
  • [Charisma: ????? (To beautiful for numbers to determine)
  • [Luck: (-1000)

[Titles: blessing of demon Goddess Lilith]

[Skills: blood empowerment/ disease immunity/ vampirization/ super regeneration/ night vision/ mind control/ darkness manipulation/ daytime walking/ energy absorption/ flight/ immortality/ life force absorption/ death by sex/ dream walker/ enhanced sex appeal/ enslavement kiss/ kiss of death/ indomitable lust/ body modification/ body minupulation/ charmed eyes/ shape change/ fire mimicry/ Healing blood/ Self-resurrection/ Light manipulation/ Ash resurrection/ phoenix transformation. ]

    

'... Now that's quite the state increase I got from unlocking my bloodline. And I'm still too beautiful to measure. My new skills look cool, shape change must be to hide my inhuman features. That will come in handy when I'm going to any human city. Oh and I can turn into a phoenix, I need to test that later. Overall I'm really happy with the improvements.

   

   

    

     

Curiosity getting the best of her, she looked towards Anna who was examining her own new features such as her tail and wings...

'Wonder if I can check her status,' Lilith thought,... But was surprised when a message appeared in front of her eyes.

   

[Skill gained: Appraisal]

[Would host like to use Appraisal skill on daughter Anna]

    

She had read and watched enough of anime and novels which have systems in them so she kind of knew how to use her own,...

'yes' Lilith thought,

   

/STATUS/

  • NAME: Anna
  • CLASS: Mage/ Healer/ lover
  • RACE: Vampire succubus
  • BLOODLINE: Lilith's daughter
  • AGE: 18 (Ageless)
  • [Level: 500  [Xp: 0/5000 [Status: happy/ Aroused [Hp: 5000/5000 [MP: 10000/10000 [Stamina: 10000/10000]
  • [Strength: 10000
  • [Defence: 10000
  • [Magic: 50000
  • [Resistance: 10000
  • [Speed: 10000
  • [Charisma: 10000
  • [Luck: 500
  • [Titles: Daughter of Lilith/ Master Healer]

[Skills: blood empowerment/ disease immunity/  Normal regeneration/ night vision/ mind control/ daytime walking/ flight/ life force absorption/ dream walker/ enhanced sex appeal/ kiss of death/ body modification/ charmed eyes/ shape change/ fire manipulation/ water manipulation/ wind manipulation/ earth manipulation/ darkness manipulation/ light manipulation]

   

'Hmm... It's a good status... Looks like she's still got the skills she had when she was still a Human. She's also a Vampire succubus... And I don't regret turning her into one. I lived a fucked up life on earth. but here I have the power to do what I want, so from now on, I will have whoever and whatever I desire. And I am not stupid enough to think that there's no one stronger than me... And from the look of this place, I've been here for a long time. I need power, I need to level up and increase my strength so that no one, not even the gods themselves can stop me...'

Lilith thought with determination in her eyes. She looked around and saw Anna looking at her with lust in her eyes.

    

   

   

   

"Anna,"

Lilith called out ignoring the lustful eyes,

  

"Yes, Mother."

Anna said with love,

   

"You said you were an adventurer, right"

"Yes Mother, but I was not that strong, to begin with"

"That's all right, in my eyes you are the strongest. And if my guess is correct there must be a village or city nearby, right."

"Thank you, and yes, it's a small city only a three-hour-long walk from here mother."

"Hmm... I need to know about this world! I have no knowledge of it. Can you tell me about this world, Anna..."

   

   

   

   

With excitement Anna stood up and began explaining to her mother about the world they live in. it's called 'Aloevera' with a population of more than one trillion, with just that explanation Lilith knew this planet must be at least five or six times bigger than earth. She found out about the different races that live here, there were every race she knew from her past life and also some new ones that she's never even heard about. Anna told her that every race is at war right now except for some races who choose only to defend their territories and not attack. Humans and demons are the biggest forces that are at war right now. They have been at war for more than ten years now with neither side giving up. the demons have their superior strength while the humans outnumber the demons and they have their heroes to fight for them. The demon king wishes to conquer the whole world and their first goal is to conquer the humans, which is why these two races are fighting the most right now. After explaining everything and anything that Anna could, she ask for a reward from her mother.

"Thank you, Anna, that was really helpful" 

Lilith said seductively as she gave Anna a passionate kiss even pressing her tongue inside teasing Anna's tongue...

   

   

   

   

*Breathing* *Breathing*

"Mmm... I love you mother" 

Said Anna breathing hard after the best kiss she's had so far

Lilith just smiled and didn't say anything. After thinking for a while she asked,

"Are there any strong and beautiful woman in the city you lived in"

I always wanted a strong woman by my side.

  

Anna understanding her mother's meaning answered,

"Yes, but the woman who gave birth to me will be to your liking mother," Anna said,

"You mean your mother"

"No, that woman may have given birth to the old and week Anna, but you are my one and only mother."

Anna said with love in her words.

   

"I'm happy you think that way, Anna,..."

After hearing what Anna said Lilith felt happiness swell up in her for the first time in Both her lives, she gave Anna another kiss but this one was filled with nothing but love... After minutes of kissing they both pulled back.

"And I love you too Anna... Now, let's go visit your former mother." 

   

   

   

   

In a no named city, there was a beautiful woman in an expensive-looking house near the corner of the village. She was looking out at the dark sky from a window with a worried expression written all over her face.

"Where are you Anna, I hope you're safe..."

   

   

    

    

    

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR.

Thank you for reading.

See you all in the next chapter.

Bye, darling...

166