Chapter 11 – The Enigma of Heathergara Fault
3.5k 12 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CW: Lewdness

 

 

“Mmhh, yeah, take it you naughty girl,” Rachel hissed in my ears as the entirety of her length practically glided in and out of me with such intense pleasure that I was left a blubbering, gasping mess. “Who do you belong to, Heather?” 

 

“You! I’m yours! I belong to you, wholly and totally!” I cried, somehow managing to find the words, so long as I was commanded to speak them. 

 

“That's right, good girl,” she cooed in my ear, then resumed in giving me the absolute pounding of a lifetime while I screamed her name in rapturous bliss.

 

There was a sound, a kind of quick and dry and… snappy? Like someone snapping their fingers? Oh, yeah, that’s actually exactly what it was. And now Rachel was kind of lightly tapping my cheeks, poking and prodding at me as she hovered over me with a look of amusement and mild concern. “Wha?” I sputtered.

 

“Oh, you’re with me again? You kind of just completely shut off for a bit there. Did you hear what I said? I have a penis, I’m literally trans. I’ve just, y’know, been living as a girl since I was like twelve at this point. But yeah, that’s how I know about all this stuff.” She cocked her head a little, in what seemed to be an attempt at piecing together my own current state. 

 

“Uh, yeh. I heard you.” Was it possible to like, burn yourself from blushing so hard? Cause if so, I was definitely getting close. 

 

Rachel smirked with a sort of playful mock innocence that was akin to someone standing in front of a smashed up car, loudly whistling and holding a dented baseball bat conspicuously behind their back. “Now, Heather, just what was it that you were thinking about just now?”

 

That had me wondering, was it possible that maybe her perception was based on movement? Like, hypothetically, maybe, if I stayed perfectly still enough, Rachel might completely lose track of me and then forget I was there. It didn’t work. “Um, I just remembered that I need to feed my cat?”

 

“Okay, for one, I’m not even going to touch the innuendo there. For two, when have you ever owned a pet cat?” Okay, admittedly, that one was pretty bad even for my standards, I had nobody to blame but myself there for Rachel running right through me—seeing right through me.

 

“My parents have a cat,” I answered defeatedly, really only justifying myself rather than making any attempt to convince Rachel of anything. 

 

“Ah yeah, you’re gonna fly back home to feed fuckin’ Mittens or whatever.” She grinned.

 

“Yeah, I know, you’re not particularly convinced.” 

 

“You got that right, at least.” She affectionately booped me on the nose, then relaxed a bit, though she didn’t leave her position towering over me. “Listen, if we can, for just a moment, set aside the other thing we were doing, which we can get back to later mind you. In all seriousness, do you have any questions for me? Like, about trans stuff? I meant to tell you and Penny at some point, but, well, I just haven’t found a good time to do it in private and, ugh, even though you literally are trans and obviously would accept me for it, it’s still kind of hard to, y’know, leave stealth so to speak. Also, bleugh, I kinda hate that term, but that’s besides the point. Also, don’t worry about things being too personal; if I don’t want to answer I’ll just say so, but consider me an open book for the most part.”

 

I stayed quiet for a moment, thinking, it was actually a pretty good question. Clearly it wasn’t as relevant to me because of the situation, but I was still kind of interested to hear about her experiences. A broader conversation was probably necessary to really dig into that, though, one where she wasn’t on top of me and, um, pressing into me. There was one thing which I was curious about, though, something that had kind of been lingering in the back of my mind. It felt kind of silly, but I had to ask. “So did you use magic to transition too?” 

 

“Yup, although if I hadn’t and had just used hormones, there probably wouldn’t be too much of a difference.” She shrugged, then paused, and seemed to almost share a bit of a private joke to herself, smirking playfully. “Actually, there would be one pretty big one, but none at first glance.”

 

“So wait, you used magic to transition, but you still have your, uh, y’know.” I kind of vaguely nodded downward, unsure how to bring up her equipment.

 

“Oh yeah, I mean, the way transition magic works is it just kind of makes your body what you would be most comfortable in. I didn’t even really get a say in it, at least not consciously. But you know that, at least, hopefully you do.” She raised an eyebrow. “So yeah, when all was said and done I just, y’know, intrinsically, subconsciously wanted a body like this, so that’s what I got.” For the first time in, I dunno, probably not ever, but certainly for the first time in this sort of context, I saw Rachel blush; it was actually kind of really cute. “I also, uh, have both sets, so to speak.” 

 

“Oh, so you have a…” I shifted my eyes toward her crotch once more.

 

“Yup.”

 

And a…” Another glance downward.

 

“Yeah, hopefully that one is pretty obvious at this point?” She rolled her eyes and giggled.

 

“Right, yeah it is. Sorry, just kind of processing.” I did my best bobblehead impression, then thought a bit more. It was all pretty interesting, and curious. Like, for example the whole thing with the transition magic giving her a body that matched her internal self without any input. Actually, hang on, wait a second, did that mean? “Hey, um, Rachel?” I squeaked.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“There’s another thing I’m wondering about, like the magic and stuff. And how it all works with looking at your internal self. But it’s pretty personal and stuff.” I looked away, trying to figure out just how I was going to phrase a question like this. But I just had to know. I couldn’t ignore something like this.

 

“Like I said, you can ask me personal questions, it’s alright.” She fixed me with a tender, expectant look.

 

“Well, y’see, I’ve just been thinking. And there’s something I need to know.” I paused, taking a deep breath and grounding myself. “Um, where do you pee from?” That last bit came out fast and forced in an amalgamation of words with hardly a pause between. After a few slow, calming breaths, I returned my gaze to Rachel, who was doing a spot-on impression of that one gif with the guy blinking repeatedly in absolute bewilderment. 

 

“Whuh? Wait, that’s what you want to know?” She seemed to hardly even believe what she’d just heard.

 

“Um, well, yeah?” I weakly shrugged my shoulders.

 

A stupid cocky smile played across her lips. “Wanna find out first hand?” She quirked an eyebrow.

 

“Um.” 

 

Rachel burst out laughing. “I’m kidding. I’m kidding. If you must know, well, I was given a vagina, but that didn’t change any of the, erm, other tubing.”

 

“Cool. Got it. Yeah you know what? Now that it’s just out in the open, that was fuckin’ awkward, like even for me.” I winced visibly, then giggled nervously. 

 

“Yeah, it was.” Rachel said, rolling her eyes once more. “But your awkwardness is pretty adorable.”

 

“Th-thanks,” I stammered. 

 

“So did you have anything else you wanted to know? We can obviously have a broader conversation about this, ideally with Penny present too, at a later date.” She awkwardly gestured to our rather compromising position. “Maybe right now isn’t the best time to get too in depth, after all. At least, that particular kind of in-depth; I can think of another sort of depth I very much do want to get in.” 

 

That line was absolutely fucking corny and stupid and I was literally dying from a cocktail of embarassment and raw, unfettered want. A feeling which was now quite familiar from my many private sessions resurfaced, having been shoved down for ‘serious talk time.’ Apparently, that time was about over, though, and instead we were moving on to the main event. “Um, no more questions about that,” I managed to choke out through the growing tension within.

 

Rachel smirked, “Good, very good. In that case, then, maybe you’d like to pick up where your imagination left off?” 

 

“You mean, um, feeding my cat?” I offered innocently. 

 

“Uh-huh. Yes. ‘Feeding’ your ‘cat’.” She winked, and lowered herself back down, pinning my hands above my head with her own. I wasn’t certain when, but at some point I had started panting heavily and squirming under her gaze. She gently lowered herself to my neck, nuzzling it then nipping it lightly, drawing a series of increasingly needy gasps from me. Then she claimed my mouth with her own, pressing into me with hot, searing passion. I felt paralyzed by her every move, every look, every touch. And I wouldn’t have had it any other way. She gave a low, throaty chuckle as she pulled away, licking her lips as though savoring some exquisite meal. “Why don’t we head back to my room? Don’t wanna do this in the middle of the common space, who knows when Penny and Will are gonna get home.” She gently traced little patterns along my skin, causing me to arch my back and moan needily. I wanted it, wanted her badly. But then, something else popped into my head, a flash of guilt and a moment of clarity. She didn’t know about the prank, there was no way I could justify sleeping with her right now.

 

Finding the strength to raise my hand, I gently pushed her away. “Wait, Rachel...” no amount of searching could find the right words, what was I supposed to say? It’s not like I could just open the morning with ‘sorry, I’ve been lying to you and you’re so hot that my brain has been a bit broken for the past several minutes, but I’m actually a guy playing a prank on you.’ That sure as shit wasn’t gonna cut it. 

 

“Something wrong? You sound upset,” and here she was now feeling bad for me.

 

“We can’t do this, Rachel. I’m sorry.” I choked.

 

“Oh.” Her voice fell, the sadness immediately apparent. “Was it something I said?” 

 

“No, no. Rach you were wonderful, really. Genuinely I want this so bad, more than I’ve ever wanted sex.” I left off the part where this was probably also the first time I was actually enjoying the thought of sex for myself instead of just for the obligation of fulfilling my sexual needs. Though, since she still thought I was a girl, and was trans herself, maybe she would infer regardless.

 

Rachel cocked her head curiously, “So what’s wrong then? I mean, if you just don’t want this to mean anything beyond sex that’s fine, I guess. I kind of wish it were but—”

 

“Wait, you do?” Oh shit, oh no, did she actually like me? Rachel was no stranger to one night stands, I had thought that’s what this was going to be too. 

 

“Well, yeah. You’re one of my best friends, you’re funny, you’re kind, you can maybe be a bit of a dumbass at times, but I like that about you too. It’s cute. Not to mention you’re gorgeous.” I internally chided myself as her remarks only filled me with this weird, warm, fuzzy feeling. And I couldn’t like Rachel. That wasn’t allowed.

 

“Rachel, you don’t understand. This body, I’m not…” Not what? Not a girl? Was that what I was supposed to say to her now? Would she even believe me? This whole time I was so certain people would see through this ploy, but at this point the ploy felt more natural than acting as my old self. And what did that mean? I couldn’t think about that now.

 

“You’re not ready. You still have stuff to figure out.” This odd understanding had crept into her voice. She seemed less sad and more... solemn? 

 

“It’s not what you think, Rachel.” 

 

She pulled away  just enough to look down at me, then took my face in her hands, guiding me to look at her. “It’s not? You’d be surprised. You’ve barely been out a full week, Heather. The soul-searching doesn’t end when you get a dose of the new-body juice. If you’ve got more to discover about yourself, then keep digging. But I promise you, whatever you decide, whoever you are, I want this.” She squeezed my hand comfortingly.

 

“It’s not that simple,” I replied. 

 

“Maybe not for you, but it is for me. Things with your body and identity might not be all that clearcut yet, and that’s okay. Navigating your gender and sexuality never are. We live in a society that just assumes everyone is one way by default. Deviating from that assumed default is hard enough, but even then there’s this weird pressure to limit the ways you’re ‘allowed’ to deviate. I mean, look at me, I’m a girl who kind of, sort of chose to not only keep her dick, but also get the other bits too. A lot of people would think that’s weird.” She huffed, and rolled her eyes a little. “I’m getting off track, though. Here’s the only thing that’s important to me right here and now: I know you want this, and I want it to. There’s nothing you can say, or do, or change my mind about wanting you, nothing at all; I promise you that. I’m into you, Heather, both inside and out. Maybe it’s impostor syndrome, maybe you’re still discovering yourself, maybe it’s something else entirely, but none of that changes this.” She gently placed a kiss on my lips. “So, would it be okay if we continued?”

 

Something in the back of my head said maybe we shouldn’t, the rest of me wanted this. And, more importantly, wanted to be exactly as Rachel saw me. Incapable of forming any verbal response to her request, I simply nodded meekly, and stood to follow her, letting her take me by the hand and guide me to her bedroom. So this was where the magic happened, huh? I’d certainly heard a lot about Rachel’s exploits, like, literally heard them. There was a period before everything in the world got weird that the most common sound one might hear coming from this room on a Friday or Saturday night were impassioned screams of delight. That or like, muffled punk rock. Sometimes both at the same time. After guiding me inside, Rachel pulled me in for another impassioned kiss, leaning her weight forward into me, causing me to bend backward slightly and even further accentuate the height she had on me. 

 

Without really even thinking, I reached down under her skirt and cupped Rachel’s groin through her panties. And I really mean literally without thinking. It a full-on horny lizard brain move. I wasn’t even aware I was doing it until I had already caught a handful of the Raichfell Tower in all its hot, firm, pulsing glory. That seemed to get a reaction from her though, as when she pulled away she was grinning with some mixture of surprise, pride, delight, and primal lust. “Well, look at you, making moves,” she breathed, and bounced her eyebrows suggestively. I squeaked and nodded. “I’m going to take you now, but remember, if it ever gets too much, or you need to stop or take a break for any reason, just let me know. The first time can be a lot for a girl. Mine certainly was.” With a casual wink, she seized me firmly, but gently by the shirt collar, and half-shoved, half-tossed me onto her bed. 

 

As I was half-flying, half-stumbling backward, the thought crossed my mind that this would be the exact kind of way I, say, for example, banged my head on a corner and split my head open. Luckily, I didn’t, and instead landed softly on the bed with little more than a muffled umph. Not once taking her eyes off me, Rachel peeled off her blouse, then bra, revealing two absolutely gorgeous badonkahoongas. She crawled atop the bed, slipping out of her skirt to reveal the sizable bulge in her panties, and a noticeable damp spot below that, then pressing her nearly naked self tightly against mine, lightly rolling her whole body into me in a slow, rhythmic, full-bodied thrusting motion that culminated on my lower abdomen, just above that place. 

 

Sensually, she began to remove my own garments one by one, pausing from time to time to press tender kisses all over me, often in places which I had no idea were ever considered sensitive or erogenous. When we were finally both down to just our underwear, she leaned back, and made a seductive little show of slowly pulling down her panties, before, in one glorious moment, the tension of the clothing holding her womanhood in place gave, and her long, thick, dribbling girl-dick sprung free in all its glory, doing little to conceal her dripping lower lips. And just, whoa, that was a nice cock. The perfect length too. Also, in case anyone was wondering, she didn’t have a scrotum or balls. They just weren’t there. I must have had quite the look on my face, absolutely mesmerized by the mouth-watering sight, because Rachel breathed a giggling coo, then gently ran her fingers down its length from the top to the base, before sliding lower and dipping slightly into herself. “Do you like what you see?” She purred.

 

“Uh-huh.” I took a moment to remember to close my mouth, and followed up my answer with a little nod. 

 

“Well then, let’s just get these off.” She said, gently sliding down my panties, which were kind of a little bit maybe stuck to me. She brought herself lower, and took a moment to admire between my legs. Several moments of silence passed as she gazed intently at me, pinning me in place with nothing but her hungry eyes. Then she got this weird look on her face, and a playful smile crossed her lips—her face lips, if that wasn’t clear. It probably was.

 

“What is it?” I asked.

 

“Well, it’s just, that’s—that’s my hole.” There was an edge of amusement in her voice.

 

What?” 

 

“It’s my hole. It was made for me.” She had this exaggerated, fake spooky tone of voice, overly drawing out syllables and doing little vocal flourishes.

 

“Are you seriously referencing—”

 

“It’s calling out to me, Heather. I need to go in my hooole.” She grasped me firmly by the hips and lowered herself toward me.

 

“Oh come the fuck on, this joke is bad even for m—Ahhh!” For the rest of the evening, I didn’t really have the opportunity to say much else. Unless incoherent babbling and moans count.

 

I hope you're enjoying the story so far! If you're aching for more now rather than later then guess what? You can read all of this story on my Patreon right now for as little as $2 a month. You'll also get a bunch of other stuff. Like, for example, patron exclusive bonus chapters (and smut), audio readings of some of my steamier works, access to my official discord server and (and I can't stress enough how valuable this last one is) Pictures. Of. My. Cat. Ziggy. There's a bunch of other cool stuff over there, but we'd be here all day if I listed it all.

To spend a bit more time shilling myself out, I take commissions! If you want to commission a work from me the best way to do so is either become a patron at a commission tier (which is a discounted rate) or to email me at [email protected]

Lastly, you should check out my twitter if you wanna. I mostly tweet about how much I love girls and how much I hate capitalism. 

Anyway that's it! Hope you enjoyed reading!

137