Chapter 13* – Revelation
4.2k 16 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lia puts me down on the drawer as she takes out the white nightdress made of silk.

Apparently they had already prepared clothes for her based on the measurements given to them by the slave merchant judging by how it seems to be about the right size for her.

The piece looks simple enough but the softness of the fabric makes me think that it probably cost a fortune.

Lia looks at the piece of clothing in her hands and then to me.
There's a slight blush on her cheeks.

She's gonna turn me away again, isn't she?

"Bear should try holding back a bit... but Lia doesn't mind him looking."

What did she just say?!

She turns her back to me as she begins to blush even more and puts the nightgown down on the bed in front of her.

She really is an angel!
A lewd one at that.

After a second or so she bows forward slightly. With both of her hands she reaches down towards the hem of her tunic that hangs slightly above her knees.
The outline of her butt becomes visible under the cloth, before she lifts the entire fabric with one movement, pulling it up over her head.

HHAaaah!

Lia's entire backside is exposed. I can see everything from her legs, over her cute butt and hips to her back and smooth shoulders.
Her slightly rosy skin looks incredibly soft no matter where I look.

Haaah I want to lick all over her body.

My eyes wander towards her butt.
Specifically slightly below her butt.

Gulp.
 
The light isn't ideal but between her legs I can see it.
A small mound.
Paradise.

"Pervert."
Lia turns her head and looks at me while blushing over her entire face and still holding the freshly worn tunic in her hands.

"Mr. Bear is a big pervert."

"But..."
She bows forward to pick up the silk gown from the bed.
"Lia is the same, so it's alright."

As her body shifts forward, my eyes gaze upon her full glory.

UUOOH!!!
I can see everything.
Lia's completely smooth slit, her puffy lips and her pink entrance are all completely visible.
Right above, her cute looking puckered up butthole is twitching slightly.

This view alone should make me transcendently satisfied... but as Lia straightens her back again after a moment and paradise shifts out of view, a single thought is forming in my mind.

'More.'

...

Lia pulls the silk gown over her head, letting it fall down naturally towards her sides, covering her butt and upper thighs.

She turns around with both arms crossed behind her back and leaning forward while smiling.
The silk tunic is tightly clinging to her flat chest and her collarbones are visible.
Her face is still red.

"From now on Lia will look forward to getting dressed." She says while beaming at me.

104