Chapter 6 – Bathtime and Revelation?
3.6k 11 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the blonde noble had departed, the owner sent all the girls back to their daily routines, except of course for Lia.
She was told to come to his office, so right now she's sitting on an intricately crafted chair that looks much more comfortable than what she has in her room.

On the wall of the office hangs a painting of a sunny sea port with wares and people being loaded onto ships and his desk was decorated with a small but detailed model of a galley.

Lia's legs are swaying back and forth and she hums a simple but nice melody.
"Mnnn hnnn hnnn hnn mhhh hnnnh~"

I listen while laying on her soft lap, the holy land right beneath my head, and look up.

Ah. Such a nice view.

From below I stare at her cute flatness covered by the light gray pajama while contemplating my options.
I say options, but I really can't come up with any.

Picking [Appraisal] might have been a mistake after all.
I should have come up with something better, like [Dark Omnipotence - Heretical Seal Release] or some other strong sounding chuuni-type ability.

Anyway.
This might sound unrelated, but it's important to mention:
Lia smells really good, like a warm summer evening as the sun settles below the horizon.
It's like right now I'm in paradise- no. This isn't paradise. It's nirvana.

Ah~ I wish this moment could last forev-

*creak*

Sigh.

The door to the office opens and the owner comes inside, looking satisfied but also tired.

He sits down and begins speaking.

"Aurelia..."
He sounds like a teacher trying to talk to a problem child.
"I expect you to live up to the good name of the Accius Slave Company, do you understand?"

"Mhm." She nods.

The owner doesn't look too confident.
 
"Praetor Marrus bought you because of your rare eye color, but if he notices how absent-minded you really are it will reflect poorly on me."
*sigh*
"Nothing that can be helped now."

"I've told one of the girls to pack your clothes and the bath should be ready as well, so go clean yourself and then prepare to go."
"And...please just try to be a good girl from now on."

"Mh. Lia will do her best."
She jumps down from the chair and walks out of the door, again pressing me against her chest.

I know this isn't really appropriate right now but.......

Whoohhooo it's bath time!~

...

We proceed through the hallway before entering another one of the doors.
The room is tiled in white and a large, already filled, pool-like tub takes up about half the space.

In front of it are a few small stools and buckets to wash the body before getting into the bath.

AHhhh I can't take this excitement.
I was worried that she might leave me in her room so I wouldn't get wet but apparently she takes me everywhere.

Lia sits me down on the side of the tub and starts unbuttoning her pajama from the top, revealing more and more of her smooth chest with every button that she undoes.

Ah! The gates of Heaven are opening.
Thank you God for reincarnating me as a plush bear.

Just one. more. button. and...

She looks at me with a slight blush and puffed up cheeks.
Wait. Is she mad?

"Mr. Bear, you perv."

Huh?!

Waitwaitwait. Can she actually read my thoughts?

Hello, hello. Bear to little girl.
Can you hear m-

Lia reaches forward with one hand and boops my snoot before smiling.
She then continues to undo the last button on her pajama top.

Gulp. 

Both of her hands grab the loose sides of the linen top that conceal her chest and then...
She pulls off the gray cloth with a single movement.

99