Chapter 7* – Opening the Gates of Heaven and Acquiring Hardware
4.4k 14 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lia's almost completely flat chest is fully exposed as she takes off her pajama top.

Uuoooohhhhh!

I gaze upon the twin peaks of the heavenly plains.

Rosy pink.
Her cute nipples sitting atop her budding mounds are like cherry blossoms on fresh winter snow, contrasting her silky white skin.

I look at her figure. Her soft looking armpits, her slender shoulders and her not too pronounced waist are simply perfection.

If I was a ghost that was bound to this earth by unfulfilled desires then by now I would probably have moved on.
Luckily I'm not and so I get to continue enjoying my cute Lia all by myself.

After ogling her body for a few moments I look at her face.
She's still blushing while looking back at me with a fevery expression, her mouth slightly opened as her head angled to the right.

"Big perv." She suddenly says in a meeker voice than usual.

Uh.
Can she hear me after all?
...
Hello?

Lia continues staring at me without responding.

H e l l o .

...

Nothing.

Was it just a fluke?

"Bad Bear. Making my head all wooshy." She complains in her usual monotone voice.

Oh, so it's like that.
I'm guessing my feeleings are somehow transmitted to her without my actual thoughts crossing over.
If someone told me something like this a day ago I'd call an ambulance for them but I mean, being reincarnated as a teddy bear changes the things you're willing to accept, you know?

Anyway, now that that's all cleared it's time to partake.

Lia reaches down to her pants, about to pull open the bow that holds them to her hips.

Woooohoooooooo!
The time hath come.

She grabs on one of the strings, loosening it, before stopping without pulling it off.

"Mr. Bear should learn some holding back." She says with a playfully stern expression.

She moves her hands away from her pants, holding one of them in front of her chest, obscuring my view, and with the other reaching out to me, grabbing my head and turning me towards the wall.

Waaaiiit!
Noooooo!

*swosh*
The sound of cloth falling.

Right now my cute Lia is behind me, completely naked in her full glory.
But I can't see it.

Ahh~ I got too cocky.
I'm sorry Lia please forgive this unruly bear!

*splash*
She gets in the bath.
I can her the waves swoshing around in the tub.

After a few seconds I feel her hand grabbing me, before turning me around once more.

She's submerged up to the chest, her lower body obscured by the foam and green tinted water.

A mischievous smile is on her face as she leans back against one of the tub walls.

"Mr. Bear only thinks of lewd things, doesn't he?"

Now that she says it, yeah, pretty much.
I'm such a bad bear.
But I just can't help it!
The perfect loli is right in front of me, what else could I think about?

Lia puffs her cheeks and forms a funnel with her hands, squirting some of the warm water at me, which hits my face and runs down over my body.
"That's what you get for being so greedy."

I shall better myself.
This I swear.

But first.
Would it be too much to ask to let me drink some of that little girl flavored bathwater?
Right now I REALLY want a tongue to lick it all up.

*DONG*
There's the sound again.
Wait... Did I just?

"Experience Threeshold reached."
"Bear has reached Level 3."
"New Trait Acquired: [Abyssal Tendrils]"

101