Chapter 10 – Taste of Gold and Departure
3.3k 9 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The carriage to the praetor's villa is already waiting downstairs.

Lia is sitting on the toilet, with me laying face up on top of her legs.
She's looking down on me with a stern expression and a slight blush after just having finished peeing.

"Honestly, Lia told Mr. Bear to hold back, didn't she?"
"Now Lia feels all wooshy again."
Ah! I didn't mean to.

...

"Maybe Lia is also a pervert like Mr. Bear, if she gets excited from something like this."

Oh no, my pervertedness is rubbing off on her.
Or maybe the perverted me was sent to this world to be Lia's toy because she's perverted too?

Whatever, for now it doesn't matter.

Lia grabs and holds me towards the side.
I can't see what she's doing anymore but she's probably wiping herself.

"Nh..."

Ooouu!
I like that sound.
She must be pretty sensitive.

...

After a moment she holds me in front of her face with her left hand, smiles mischievously and without warning flicks my nose with her finger.

Ouch!
Is what I'd say usually, but apparently I just can't feel any pain.

But...
My nose feels kind of wet.

*lick*

Salty.

...

A few minutes later Lia is standing in front of the carriage that has parked in the big court before the main building.

She's holding me in her left hand and a small linen sack containing some of her belongings with the other.

The brown haired owner still wearing a white tunic is standing by the driver, having apparently talked to him before we arrived. Two of the older girls, one with a long brunette pony tail and on with short black hair are standing behind him.

"Isn't it time you get rid of that bear toy?" He suddenly asks as he turns around towards Lia.
"What is the praetor going to think of me if a slave sold by my company can't even go without her toys?"
"Come one, give me that."
He reaches for me, but the girl with the short hair interrupts.

"Ah, wait Master Accius!"
"If you take that away from here she will absolutely lose it."

"That's right!" The other girl adds.
"A while back I tried getting her used to not taking that bear everywhere but she bit my hand so badly that it almost left a scar."
"Not to mention refusing to eat afterwards until I gave it back to her."

"I'm afraid taking the bear would have her make a worse impression than letting her keep it." Says the other

That's my Lia!

*Sigh*
"I will allow it."
"Now get in the carriage, Aurelia."
"And if he sends you back because he's not satisfied then I will punish you severely!" He warns, raising a finger.

Hold me back! I'm going to end this man!

Lia looks down at me with a quick smile and enters the carriage without turning back.

She closes the door behind us and sits down on one of the blank wooden benches.

There's no one else inside and the only other person on the carriage is the driver sitting out front whose face I couldn't see earlier.

The two horses start walking and the carriage is put in motion.
There doesn't seem to be any kind of suspension judging by the amount of shaking going on as the carriage rolls across the cobble stone street.

As she's being shook around, Lia looks calm on the outside but I can tell that she's secretly anxious about what will happen next.

Don't worry! From now on I'll protect you no matter what happens!

-"Miracle Successful."-
-"Blessing Granted."-

99