(Chpt. 8) Dragon.
9.3k 20 150
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Double release tomorrow, sorry for the short chapter.


I started wandering into the forest alone. It was a weird experience yet peaceful, I could only hear the rustling from the trees, the wind and my footsteps, I had to find the right place to do this.

 

It took me a bit of walking and wandering around but I finally arrived at a suitable place. It was a part of the forest next to a mountain that had no trees, the moon was shimmering so brightly that it coated the entire forest with its dim silver light, the stars shined brightly like jewels. It was a beautiful sight.

 

“Shall we get started then?”

 

I did not know if this was going to work but it was something I had to do. I started chanting.

 

“O, Legendary Dragon, hear my call…”

 

Why do I even have to do this! Wait... I remember, chanting was just for the sake of roleplaying… I decided to call upon him again with a more sophisticated call.

 

“I [Summon] thee, come forth Trash Dragon I call upon you!”

 

‘Did it work?’ As I was thinking that, the leaves started rustling and the air started to get turbulent, a silver light emerged from the ground and started tracing a circle, it kept tracing until it was a circle with complex patterns on the center and filled with runes. A magic circle. When it finished the area was filled with dust and I could no longer see.

 

“Who do you call trash dragon? You trash craftsman!”

 

I heard an angry childish voice?! Moreover, she called my crafting trash… As the dust cleared I could see a figure but it wasn’t the legendary dragon. When we saw each other both of our eyes widened. It was a girl just a bit shorter than me, with silver hair that reached past her cheeks and amber eyes that seemed to be brimming with knowledge, she was wearing something that looked like a tattered potato bag? For some reason, she had the same aura as Aizen. However, she was a girl.

 

“”eh.””

 

We both let out stupid voices, where did this kid come from? Why does she seem so familiar? Ahhh, I have so many questions! As if reading my mind we both spoke at the same time.

 

“”Who are you?””

 

We both just stopped looking at each other it seems like she also deduced we won’t get anywhere like this, I went into deep thought. If I only have one summoned beast contracted, It should’ve summoned said beast, everything was fine until a young girl appeared that looks reasonably powerful. That must be it!

 

“You are a hero aren’t you?”

“Are you stupid?”

 

She said with an incredibly cold voice. I went into deep thought again. Wait... Summoned beast? Same aura? Same trash personality? Yeah, that must be it, probably… As I was about to speak. She opened her mouth and said.

 

“What’s with that appearance?”  

 

She said while trying to hold her laughter.

 

“Should you really be the one talking when you look like that?”

 

I rolled my eyes, she stiffened and her expression turned into one of melancholy for a second. At least we confirmed each other’s identities. We both look ridiculous I think there’s no point in insulting each other about appearances, right now. more importantly…

 

“So why did you call for me?”

 

As expected of the legendary dragon, knowing that I wanted something. ‘Nn.’ I nodded inside my head.

 

“I wanted to ask you about this world”

 

As I was finishing my sentence Aizen spoke.

 

“I don’t know.”

“Eh?”

 

I let out another ‘eh’ again, how is this possible, even the legendary dragon doesn’t know? ‘Huh, I am not looking forward into the future just based on the little I know.’

 

“So Aizen, what are you going to do now? Can you turn back into a dragon?”

“I don’t know what I am going to do, and no I can’t, I do retain my level and power for some reason.”

 

Aizen answered all of my questions with a dignified voice, but I could hear a melancholic tone sink into it sometimes, I could tell a lot happened, I did not want to pry about it so I decided to ask Aizen something that might help.

 

“Want to come with us?”

 

Aizen. Just looked at me with a blank expression. Something was wrong, I wanted to ask about it but first I had to ask something that had been bothering me since I met Aizen again.


Hey guys, sorry for the inconsistent chapter lengths. I will try to make them above 1k words in the near future. And yes double release tomorrow of chapter. 9 and 9.5, wait 9.5? I wonder what happened? 

Should I keep doing random polls?
  • Yes. Votes: 145 21.1%
  • Milkshake. Votes: 247 36.0%
  • Chocolate. Votes: 153 22.3%
  • Lollipop. Votes: 118 17.2%
  • No. Votes: 24 3.5%
Total voters: 687
150