Chapter 36: Our Three Guests
1.8k 4 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To summarize what happened, when I got knocked out by my 'own' sister. She immediately accused Naoki of being at fault as to why that happened to me, then after that, my mom immediately tried to stop her.

According to what Yokota-senpai said, Naoki started trembling in fear when my sister started confronting her, blaming her for everything that had happened to me, though I don't know why she's saying that to Naoki. I would get it if she's blaming her for what happened to the committee room, but for everything? I don't know what she's talking about.

That being so, my mom stopped my dyspeptic sister, and she started scolding her while my sister is carrying me with my arms around her shoulder. The two started bickering at each other, where my sister started telling mom how mom and dad's decision of agreeing with me going back to school could kill me.

Upon hearing that, Yokota her sister started sympathizing more as she learns that my elder sister is more insane than her own sister.

To end all of that, according to Yokota-senpai, when my father came into the room he immediately did what my sister did to me by knocking her unconscious at the back of her neck.

Yokota-senpai was telling that story while agreeing with the ways of my sister, telling me that if the situation tells her to do that she wouldn't mind doing it.

She doesn't even know the circumstances but she's agreeing with my sister. I looked at her baffled, I have no word that I could describe how unreasonable her statement is to my sister's action.

I pray to God that she's just making a joke with me, right now.

Hina-senpai was there when that happened, but when Yokota-senpai started telling the story, all this time Hina-senpai had an indifferent face as if she didn't care. More likely, she's just staring at Asuka who was acting cutely in front of us.

Then Yokota, who heard all of that. She was very confused maybe trying to piece some stuff together, but overall, she's just straight confused.

✯ ✯ ✯

I'm currently back in the living room sitting on the couch with Asuka.

Asuka was sitting on my lap, and I'm hugging her with my chin on her head treating her like a teddy bear.

I was in a daze.

I can't stop thinking of what Auntie just said.

My sister will be living here with me...

What's the point of me leaving our house...?

I've got so many problems that involve my school life, figuring out my relationship with Yuki and Naoki, my reputation as a playboy, and then the thing with Zeno. Adding the part, where people saw my naked upper body in public, maybe some people took a picture to post it on the forum to mock me. Haa...  What a great 2nd day of my high school debut.

Then this one... my sister decided to live with us here in Funabashi where it could take hours if you take transit back to Adachi, Tokyo. When I left Tokyo, I was pretty confident because my sister's commute would be unbearable. I didn't imagine that it's more unbearable for her to be separated from her little brother. I didn't take her dedication to account when I left the house. How dedicated is she?! I'm pretty sure she could just visit me on weekends...

God damn it!

If my sister will be living with me here. Then mom and dad were the only ones who will be living in Tokyo? Or, they will be living here with us, too? Arrgh!

As I was grunting inwardly in my mind.

Asuka was playing with my hands while happily humming to her favorite song which is a nursery song that she learned in kindergarten.

The three who were sitting on the sofa were looking at me with confusion and curiosity.

"Uhh, Okita-kohai, are you okay? You've been in the daze for a while now.", Hina-senpai asked worriedly.

The Yokota sisters nodded to what she said.

I snapped out my daze and answered, "Oh, nothing, I'm just thinking of something..."

"Was it your sister?", Hina-senpai guessed.

"Eh?!", I exclaimed.

"It's pretty obvious, you know? We could hear you shouting in the kitchen and the way you asked Ai questions about what happened earlier. It shows to your face."

"Oh."

"Yeah, you're pretty loud Kohai-chan, I don't know why you hated that fact that your sister would live with you. She looks like a great person, to be honest.", Yokota-senpai said.

I was dumbfounded.

My God! She's not kidding about how she agrees with my sister! Because she's similar to Nee-san!! She's a huge siscon! That's why she's very fond of Nee-san! Bird of a feather flock together, now I understand what this phrase is meant for.

"No no, you don't understand. She's a huge brocon.", I said exhaustingly.

"Yeah, I could tell.", Hina-senpai said.

"Yeah! That's why she's great!", Yokota-senpai exclaimed.

I was stupefied.

Then the last one who reacted was Yokota who only looked at me with sympathy in her eyes, and a look where she finally found someone she could relate to.

I stared back at her with the same sympathy in my eyes, while sending her a message 'I know your struggles, my fellow comrade.'

Something at the back of my mind popped up, "By the way, why are you guys not asking me?"

"About your sister?", Hina-senpai asked.

"No, like everything.", I replied.

"Why would I ask you? It's your own thing, and I'm not part of it. I'm not that curious, I'm a firm believer in the saying 'curiosity kills the cat', it's better for me to not know anything. Plus, we only have a kohai and senpai relationship.", Hina-senpai answered.

"Oh yeah yeah, why is that?", Yokota-senpai interjected.

But, she got karate chopped by her little sister, to which she exclaimed, "Ouch! What are you doing, Kazu...?"

"Sorry about that.", Yokota apologizes for her elder sister's action.

"Eh? No worries, I don't really mind."

"No, because that's personal, and this idiotic elder sister of mine tried to invade that."

"No no, I don't mind it.", I said.

"See? He doesn't mind it.", Yokota-senpai said which earned her another one, "Ow!"

"Haa... Okita-san...", Yokota sighed.

Then she continued, "There are some kinds of stuff that are meant to be for yourself only, even how minor it is."

"Eh?", I looked at her puzzled.

"Kazumi said that, because what happened earlier was too personal, am I right?", Hina-senpai interjected.

"Yeah, but I'm not really going to tell anything though. I'm just surprised that none of you guys asked, well maybe except for Hina-senpai.", I said.

I'm not really gonna tell anything because I know that there are things you need to keep to yourself only. Hina-senpai pretty much knows my condition, she probably gets a glimpse of what's happening in the room at that time.

"Eh? Why did you say that then? I got my hopes up for nothing.", Yokota-senpai said while puffing her cheeks.

"Then that's good, even though I don't know what happened. I'm not gonna ask. It looks troublesome, to be honest.", Yokota said.

Why does it look like Hina-senpai and Yokota are more appropriate to be called sisters than her own elder sister? They basically have the same strict and mature attitude on them.

Meanwhile, Yokota-senpai on the other hand... She's too childish but I do remember her being fully committed to her role as the vice-president of the disciplinary club, she's can be strict when she's on duty. That sometimes, I do think that she had a split personality.

"Oh, okay, but did you guys wait until I woke up?", I asked.

"Not really, we had just arrived. I can't really get rid of the guilt that's why we're here waiting for you, sorry for the inconvenience. And, I'm here to apologize to the Ikeda-san too, even though I'm at fault she was the one who got held accountable on my own fault.", Hina-senpai said.

"Eh? I'm pretty sure you can just wait tomorrow?"

"I can't, the guilt has been killing me."

"Yeah, that's just how she is, Kohai-chan. She can't really handle the guilt whenever she did something wrong, she will do anything to ask for your forgiveness no matter how long she needs to wait. It's part of her motto, so don't mind her.", Yokota-senpai said.

"Oh, okay then. But, it's quite getting late aren't you guys gonna be in trouble?", I asked.

"No, not really. Kazumi and I are pretty okay, our parents are not home anyways.", Yokota-senpai said.

"I'm just sticking around.", her little sister said.

"I'm the same, my parents are not home, plus I'm waiting for Ikeda-san.", Hina-senpai said.

"Wait, she's not home?", I confusingly said.

"Yeah, Ayaka-san said she and her parents went somewhere."

"Really? Okay then. Why don't you guys stay with us for dinner?", I asked.

"Yeah! Join us for dinner, I'm making more portions.", Aunt Ayaka shouted at the kitchen.

"If you don't mind it, thank you for the hospitality.", Hina-senpai said and bowed.

The Yokota sisters did the same thing, ""Thank you.""

"So now, where were we, are you guys really sure? It's quite dark, especially you are female students walking at night."

"You're quite worrywart, huh. I'm liking you more Kohai-chan", Yokota-senpai said.

"Huh? I'm just stating facts. Well, yeah I'm worried since your little sister is a deskmate of mine, and Hina-senpai on the other hand, I owe her for what happened yesterday.", I said.

"Hey! I'm part of that too.", Yokota-senpai exclaimed.

"Eh? Ohh, uhh, thanks.", I thanked her without even knowing what I'm even thanking her for.

"Alright alright, calm down, we're okay Okita-kohai. We can take care of ourselves.", Hina-senpai said.

"Yeah, it may not look like it, but Nee-san and Rika-san are prominent on martial arts in school.", Yokota said.

"Eh? If you say so then. Are you guys childhood friends?", I asked.

"Yep! Rika-chan and I grew up together ever since daycare. We're basically sisters!", Yokota-senpai said happily while she tried to hug Hina-senpai but only got rejected.

As Hina-senpai pushes her hand to her face.

"So you two grew up with Hina-senpai?"

"Yeah? What kind of question was that Kohai-chan?", Yokota-senpai said puzzled.

Now that makes sense, I guess Yokota grew up watching Hina-senpai rather than Yokota-senpai. That explains a lot, how well-mannered and mature she is.

"By the way, just call me Ai-senpai it's kind of confusing when you call Kazumi or me by our last name. I don't really care about formalities", Ai-senpai said.

"Okay, if you say so, to be honest. It really is confusing.", I said while shyly scratching my cheeks.

While we are talking, I noticed that with all the conversations we are having. The little whom I hugging suddenly went quiet, I looked at the thing and saw Asuka quietly dozing off. When I saw her like that, I just let her doze off. She's probably tired.

Hina-senpai was still staring at Asuka with an indifferent face.

I don't what's going on with Hina-senpai but she kept staring at Asuka. Is she fond of her? That's why I decided to ask her.

"Hina-senpai, do you want to carry Asuka?", I asked.

"Eh?! N-N-N-No. I just find her cute, and she will probably hate it.", Hina-senpai said stutteringly in embarrassment.

Wow, that's new. I can't imagine Hina-senpai acting like that. But the way she's acting with an embarrassed face looks really cute. She's probably popular with the male students in our school, she gives the older mature woman vibe, plus she's beautiful and had a great body.

"Well, she's dozing off, she probably won't mind."

"No... Once she wakes up she would probably hate me because she woke up on a stranger's arm, and she would probably get angry when she woke up not in your arms. I could tell that she's extremely very attached to you.", Hina-senpai said dejectedly.

I giggled upon seeing Hina-senpai showing different kinds of expression in front of me.

Meanwhile, the Yokota sisters are only looking at the both of us dumbfounded.

 

 

Fate Love Game Vol. 1 ends at Chapter 40 which is available on patreon now. :)

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/3SJ6CX4RXC

49