Got warned
6.3k 6 111
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anyway. Seems like someone reported me or I was just unlucky or a mod is part of my readers' base. Either way, I got warned. Was shadow-banned for a while.

Just to be clear, this was completely my fault. I didn't read the guidelines and broke the rules. They had the right to completely ban me or at least erase my story, but they just gave me a warning and immediately lifted the ban when I took away the preview chapters. So I am pretty thankful.

Anyway, long story short, you should have guessed already, but just posting a preview chapter to make you guys go to my site isn't permitted. Authors aren't forbidden from promoting their own sites, but not by posting preview chapters. Meaning I can't use Scribble as a warning post every time I post a chapter on my site. Which complicates things quite a bit for readers but is rather understandable.

At the same time, you guys know my schedule. Three chapters a week generally at 3-4 pm universal hour. Keep the same schedule for more than a year with few inconsistencies. So, I will give you guys three solutions. 

1)Use Discord. I will announce on discord when I post a chapter. All you have to do is join my discord and get the SHK or Gojo roles. To get them you just have to enter the Bulletin board channel(just below the welcome one) and choose. There is also a NP role available but NP is currently being rewritten. Even changed the name to MP(Midnight Prince.) Once you choose the role, you will be pinged by WN bots for new update(installed it some time ago before creating my site) and can go on my site. You will also have access to special SHK and Gojo channels where we can discuss about those two or you can ask me questions there. Use this link to join my discord---> My discord

2) Second and this one is directly on my site. I plan to allow readers to get email notif. I don't know if it's a basic function of WordPress or a plug. Will take some time. 

3) Visit my site every two days between 3 to 4 pm UTC. 

For those who are curious, I will resume posting normal chapters on Scribble and WN but not before my site is at least 30 or so chapters ahead on the release here. Scribble and WN are big sites. So I wouldn't be able to compete if I posted here and on my site at the same rate. Anyways, SHK ch of today is up. This will be the normal time for updates. If there is any change I will use discord or my site to announ ce it.

 

111