Chapter 287 – Wives Come To See The Lover
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alice and Elizabeth were now walking the streets of London, attracting the gazes of many males and females.

They could literally feel Zeel's lingering presence all over the Capital City of London.

Zeel was their husband, bonded through Godly-Union, Psychic Connection, Nanite Connection, and a 'Mark of The Dragon' (Ownerum Tattoo).

All these connections meant that Alice and Elizabeth could literally taste Zeel's presence when he was near, hear his heartbeat from worlds away, and even know where he spent most of his time in the city.

Even with their divinities suppressed, Alice and Elizabeth still attracted the gaze of everyone. It was their innate disposition that gave people the vague impression of 'divine'.

Still, the more they walked towards Zeel's lingering presence, the more anxious the dup became.

With their nanites operational once again, they could feel Zeel's presence, but not the man, himself.

They never expected to truly find Zeel since all indications pointed to the possibility that he left The Tomb Raider Universe.

Yet, it was still a bit disappointing to find out that your own husband left you behind. This made both Alice and Elizabeth a bit edgy, but Alice could hide the feeling better.

Alice had grown to have sufficient control of the nanites, while Elizabeth rarely used the nanites and just preferred to 'feel' her way around.

Elizabeth and Alice walked around the city some more until they were sure of the conclusion.

"He left," Alice said a bit disappointed.

Unlike the hot-headed Elizabeth, Alice knew that Zeel would not leave them without a good reason.

Something about the entire situation tugged at her intuition, but Alice could not figure out what it was.

Zeel leaving without them meant that the next Universe was too dangerous. Yet, he didn't exactly block off all ways to follow him, so Alice was unsure of what he wanted.

Elizabeth closed her eyes and revisited the vague memories that The Red Queen bought with her.

It had indications that Zeel had indeed Mjumped, but not the normal type of Mjumping.

"This is a Prime Universe after all, so the method of travel can only be accessed from a specific location of Power," Elizabeth comforted, even though she was more disappointed than Alice.

They had not seen Zeel in a decade, and even if it felt like months to them as Gods, they still had some human tendencies and expectations.

Elizabeth knew that Zeel was not the ideal husband, but he also had his good points.

Alice and Elizabeth's time apart from Zeel allowed them both to grow both emotionally and spiritually.

Especially Alice since she was connected to Zeel more intricately than Elizabeth.

Alice realized that Zeel was as considerate towards her views as he could be without compromising their survival.

She had not fully appreciated this in the past but now she could see through a wider scope. However, Alice was eager to find Zeel for an entirely different reason.

Alice's psychic-imprint connection with Zeel had begun to mutate and become something much more.

Alice knew that Zeel's tolerable behavior towards other people was mostly for her sake, but recently, she could feel the darkness in his soul acting up.

Alice was aware that the corruption around his soul was subtly increasing as of recently.

Something had accelerated to process, or maybe Zeel was in a Universe that moved faster than her current Universe.

The different Time-Zones could mean that years have passed for Zeel while only seconds passed for her and Elizabeth.

Seeing that Alice had stopped walking, Elizabeth also paused to check on her.

"What's wrong?" Elizabeth asked, "Worried about meeting him again?"

Though Elizabeth acted nonchalantly, Alice knew that Elizabeth was far more anxious to meet Zeel.

Unlike Alice, Elizabeth knew that Zeel was just 'fond' of her and not in love with her like he was with Alice.

While Alice had a psychic-imprint connection with Zeel, Elizabeth had nothing until the nanites were re-activated.

Unknown to Alice however, Elizabeth would squeeze information out of Alle and Ella at every chance she got.

If Elizabeth wanted to know anything about Zeel, she just had to create the best dishes with the rarest ingredients to appease her 'informants'.

Ella and Alle had a unique connection with their alleged father, and could freely move to wherever he was before he jumped to the next Universe.

Even then, Alle and Ella could still dream and glean some information about what Zeel was doing and where he was.

Sadly, Ella and Alle rarely slept because they had a chance of slipping into a God-Slumber.

Alice and Elizabeth were long overdue for a God-Slumber but kept pushing it off until they were once again reunited with Zeel.

They were strong independent women who could take care of themselves, but they still had righteous hearts deep down.

And they both knew that Zeel was needed to balance their righteous hearts. As ruthless as he was, Zeel was also a necessity for them both.

Slowly, the duo started walking once more towards a building in the distance that said 'Croft Industries'.

That was until Alice perceived a pleasurable sensation through her unique connection with Zeel. It didn't take a genius to understand what the promiscuous Homo-Superior was doing.

As Zeel's first wife, how could Alice not perceive a vague impression of his activities from their soul connection?

Elizabeth sensed the pleasurable sensation through Alice's connection and immediately grew irritated.

It had been a decade since Zeel fucked her and Alice, but he still had the gall to bed a bimbo?

Elizabeth was especially irritated because she couldn't even masturbate without Zeel's permission due to the 'Mark of The Dragon' (Ownerum Tattoo).

Luckily, as A God, physical sex had all but lost its meaning without Zeel. Gods experienced pleasures through physical sex and caressing the souls of their lovers.

Zeel's soul was far more evolved than Alice's and Elizabeth's so the Godly-sex was … well, divine.

After coming back to herself, Elizabeth asked the million-dollar question.

"Did he get a new woman?"

Given a choice, Elizabeth would have liked to ask Ella and Alle but they were incredibly tight-lipped about the topic.

Every time Elizabeth tried asking about other women, Ella and Alle would whisper something about being 'Great Daughters'.

Elizabeth guessed that Zeel had taught her daughters something sketchy, but chose to ignore it because she was also guilty about tricking the girls into spilling information.

"No… There was ever only Aurolana and he met no one else after…. But…" Alice said and then furrowed her brows as if trying to sense something.

Elizabeth quirked her brow and a malevolent smile suddenly grew on her face.

Elizabeth had an inkling of what Alice would say next, and she only needed a reason to punch Zeel in the face when she saw him.

Even if she didn't say it, Elizabeth was irked by the fact that Zeel didn't come to his wives the moment he woke up.

'When a wife kicks you out of the house, you go fucking sleep in the shed or on the stairs like a good husband.

The next day you should come to beg for forgiveness, and your wife would reward you with hot Gody-Sex,' Elizabeth complained internally.

Alice had to stifle the laugh when she perceived Elizabeth's thoughts. Alice found Elizabeth's love for Zeel refreshing.

After spending so much time in the Zombie Apocalypse, Alice and Zeel's love matured beyond their years.

Like old couples who spent their entire lives together, doing everything they ever wanted and had become inseparable even in death.

But Elizabeth's love for Alice and Zeel was like bubbling lava that could burn you as much as it could warm you.

It was that type of immature teenage-like love that made both Zeel and Alice appreciative of Elizabeth.

It reminded them of what it felt like to be hopeful and full of life.

"He had a lot of fun," Alice replied, smiling wryly.

She was hoping to rile Elizabeth up some more for the heck of it.

Elizabeth was not as mature as Alice, so she found fault in all of Zeel's actions like a little lover. Alice even caught Elizabeth punching teddy bears with Zeel's pictures on them.

Truly, Alice didn't mind if Zeel slept with other women, since she felt sorrier for the women.

If there was one thing Alice was sure of, it was the fact that Zeel would destroy a world just to make her happy.

Likewise, Alice knew that if she ever showed dissatisfaction with Zeel's promiscuous nature, Zeel would simply kill the women he slept with.

Such was the devotion of the madman who treated the disease and not the symptoms.

These years without Zeel had shown both girls that they were more comforted by him than they initially realized.

Sex with Zeel brought sustenance to their souls, but his presence alone gave value to their existence.

Over the past decade, Alice had come to learn how much stability she received from her psychic imprint with Zeel.

That was why she knew that being apart from Zeel was as bad for him as it was for her.

"We're here!" Elizabeth said with an edge in her voice.

Alice sighed in defeat since she was sure that Elizabeth was more concerned about seeing Zeel's little lover than she was about finding their husband.

Currently, both girls stood in front of a skyscraper that belonged to Lara Croft, Zeel's most recent fling in this Universe.

2