Chapter 16 – The Awkward Happenings of Gryffindor Tower
153 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day before the others all came back, Harry and I agreed that we could show Fred and George, and, when they came back, Terry and Hermione the Invisibility Cloak.

So I brought the twins up to the boy's dormitory.

"Guys. This is it. This could be our new pranking-object, along with the Marauder's Map!" I told them, as I whipped open Harry's trunk.

"What?" The twins chorused.

"This." I pulled out the silvery, shimmering fabric. They gasped.

"Is that-"

"It IS!"

"Bloody hell-"

"Blimey!"

I grinned at them both, and whipped the Cloak over me.

"Try and find me!" I laughed, and sprinted out the door.

"You're on!" I heard them chorus. 

I fled up the spiral staircase some more, and found the third year boy's dormitory ... which was also Fred and George's ... hehe ...

I dove under Fred's bed. Or George's ... I think it was Fred's. No, I'm certain it's George's! Never mind, the bed of one of the twins, anyway, because there were pictures of the Weasley family on this bed side-table, and the one next to its.

I heard Fred and George thundering about below. I smirked, and tugged open his drawers.

What to find, what to find ...

The drawers in this bedside table were all filled with clothes. Shirts, jeans, jackets, and school robes. I waved my wand over the school robes, muttering incantations whilst smirking evilly. I then rolled to the other side underneath the bed, still under the Cloak, and searched through the bedside table on that side.

This one was filled with personal possessions and junk, like Zonko's products, and the like. The bottom drawer was filled with underwear and socks ... aha! I know what else I shall do ...

My face looked like this: >:)

I got out my wand again, and muttered different incantations, waving my it over his underwear drawer this time. Then I grinned evilly, and ninja rolled to the other twin's bed. I did the same to his underwear and school robe drawers.

Then the door burst open. The twins strolled in, grabbing at the air with their hands. Ha! They'll never find me!

I shrinked further under the bed, into the shadows. 

Then I had another idea. My face then looked like this: >:D

I darted out from under the bed and stood right in the middle of the room. George advanced, waving his arms about like a zombie.

The tip of his hand caught on the Cloak, and nearly dragged it off. 

"Here!" He shouted to Fred triumphantly. 

I pulled the Cloak further over me, then darted for the door, deliberately making noise. The twins followed. 

I got to the spiral staircase. We were only two stories up from the common room, and the bottom of the stairs.

Fred and George stepped apprehensively onto the top step. Mistake.

I shoved George, who knocked into Fred, who flew down the staircase.

I fell onto the floor, crying with laughter. The Cloak slipped off, but I just lay there, rolling around, feeling as if I were being tickled ... wait, I was! George was tickling me, and Fred was getting woozily to his feet at the bottom of the spiral staircase.

"Stahp!" I gasped. "Hey, Forge, alright down there?" I called to him, still laughing breathily.

Fred flipped me off, grinning.

"Stop?" George grinned. "Nope!"

"No, STAHP! Please!" I cried.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" I spluttered. "Wing-gardium Levio-sa!" Damnit! My spell wasn't working!

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Two voices chorused. 

George flew off me and hung hovering in the air, five feet above me. I twisted round and grinned at Harry and Ron, who were both standing with their wands raised on the landing below us.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Fred yelled from the common room. I flew up and hovered in the air next to George. 

"S'up?" I asked him causally.

George sniggered. "Well, we're in a bit of a pickle."

"Indeed." I said.

"Naturally!" Harry and I chorused (he was also hovering in the air with Ron, five feet from where they was standing).

We lol'd, while the Weasley's looked on in bemusement. 

"Yo." I said to Fred. "Let meh down."

"Nope!" He grinned.

"Aw, c'mon!" I groaned.

We all looked at each other awkwardly for the next five minutes.

Then I said, "Wingardium Leviosa!"

And Fred rose into the air too.

Then we all stared at each other awkwardly again.

For ten minutes this went on, all of us awkwardly hovering in the air.

Then Percy opened the door of his dormitory, strode out to the landing above George and I, and dropped his stack of books.

"What on earth-" he stammered.

Then the effects of the spells conveniently wore off at that point, so we all thudded to the ground.

We all stared at each other, Percy staring down at us all with a bemused expression, us all staring back with faces like we did this all the time.

"This generation of wizards is screwed." Percy muttered as he wandered back into his room without picking up his books.

"OOOHHH! PERCY SWORE!" We all screamed.

Percy cursed, then accio'd his books into his dormitory and slammed the door.

"Well, that was most certainly eventful." I said, hanging over the railing at the edge of the landing and looking down at Harry and Ron on the landing below, and Fred on the common room floor.

"Indeed." Harry said.

"Naturally!"

5