First Arc (King of Euphorion) – 15. Killing The King I
1.1k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Arc (King of Euphorion) – 15. Killing The King I

In that thick smoke, Angel immediately cast his dark aura into his sword. Soon, the sword turned into a dark aura that formed like a human. He gave Belle to the fake person to carry her and placed the paper containing another magic formation under his feet and waited silently.

"God damn it!" shouted King Xenos angrily as he waved his hand that was glowing in bright white. In that instant, the smoke in the room disappeared and several guards bodies that scattered around started to appear. Quickly, Angel blew up the magic formation under his feet and made himself thrown away. The room filled with smoke once again. While the fake person ran away carrying Belle. Gale quickly shot his arrows at the fake person and Flare threw her chakrams but the fake person managed to escape and leave the room.

"He brought Belle! Go after him!" ordered King Xenos.

Several guards ran after him out of the room.

"Your Majesty, should I help them?" asked Frost.

"There's no need, you should stay to protect me," said King Xenos.

Angel stood up and approached King Xenos while coughing.
"Your Majesty, he is a magic user. There's a problem with the Magic Shield formation."

King Xenos looked at him angrily.
"Useless!" he shouted in rage as he threw a punch at Angel's face.

He fell on the floor.

"There can't be a problem with the Magic Shield! I just checked it last week! Do you want to say I made a mistake?" he shouted again. His feet kicked Angel repeatedly.

He took all the kicks that aimed at him and endured the pain. He had to do this if he wanted to win this battle. A groan of pain out of his mouth mixed with some coughs to show how badly he got hurt. But actually, since King Xenos was a magic user, his physical strength was insignificant compared to Angel. After a while, King Xenos stopped and looked calmer.

He looked at King Xenos with a serious expression.
"Your Majesty... you saw it yourself... He used an Explosion Spell in this room..." he said breathlessly.

King Xenos thought for a few moments.
'Last time I checked the formation with Guillotine... Was it possible that he had messed up the formation?'

Suddenly, the explosion sounds came again.

-BOOM! ---BOOM! ---BOOM!

King Xenos started to lose his temper.
"Call General Guillotine to meet me at the magic room! " he ordered as he turned his gaze to a guard beside him.

The guard bowed.
"Yes, Your Majesty." Then he left the room.

"The others come with me! " he said again as he walked toward the exit.

Angel stood up weakly and followed him from behind. A smirk began to develop on his face when everything went according to his plan.

22