Third Arc (Fallen Heart) – 91. The Cold King’s Romance VI
502 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Arc (Fallen Heart) - 91. The Cold King's Romance VI

Her words made Angel's heart shiver. He didn't think his simple request could bring him to this point. It was a big reward for him considering how she always avoided him every time he did this. This was a sign of how deep she had fallen for him. The fact that she tried to fight her fear to accept him has made another level of happiness in his heart.

He raised his hand. Slowly, he put his palm on her rosy cheek. Her warm face greeted his skin, telling him how nervous she was.
"Just tonight?" he asked.

"Isn't that according to your request? " She was too nervous to the point she didn't notice the scar on his palm.

Somehow he wanted this longer but he didn't want to push his luck.

After that, silence filled the room. Their eyes were locked with each other. Their gaze was enough to tell how they felt without a single word.

"I love you," he said out of the blue.

"What with the sudden confession?" she wasn't surprised by it anymore since it was obvious from his expression and gesture.

"That's a reply to your confession. Don't you want to hear it from me?" Indeed he had made it clear, but he decided to say it.

She wanted to deny it over the unbearable awkwardness between them, but she couldn't. She felt like... His gaze exposed her thoughts and she didn't feel comfortable with it. Her rationale warned her, but she made her promise. After all, she knew she couldn't run forever.

Slowly, his sharp gaze softened her heart. He looked like a beast who was trying to enchant his prey, playing with her heart, weakening her until she gave herself. On the other hand, seeing that dark king soften was a pleasant thing. No, she even enjoyed his every stare and gentle gesture.

"I knew it, even though you didn't say it." She forced herself to let out her voice. Her logic and heart fought each other. One warned her and the other persuaded her to surrender. But despite the fierce battle in her heart, she knew her logic was starting to accept him.

His finger moved to her lips and rubbed them gently as if it was something precious before he got closer. With eyes locked with each other, Rose knew what he wanted to do. She wanted to refuse, but her body refused to move for whatever reason. Either because she also wanted this or because he wanted to fulfill his request. Or maybe... Her heart had won over her logic?

She closed her eyes. A sign of clear surrender. Her heart was pounding to the point she could hear it clearly in her ears. Likewise with Angel. Even though this was their fourth kiss, it was their first proper kiss.

Their lips met. He could taste her soft lips and smell the wine from their mouths. Their lips moved to take each other.

Once...

Twice...

Thrice...

Yet... He felt it wasn't enough. Something was pushing in his heart. An urge that pushed him to take her as a whole. Not a fake marriage like this.

Meanwhile Rose also thought the same thing. It was the first time they enjoyed a kiss. Something warm started to burn her heart. The screams of surrender within her grew louder and her logic despondently clung to the last straw of her mind.

As soon as he broke their kiss, she opened her eyes.
"Angel?" Her confusion was clear from the tone of her voice.

But Angel answered by taking the glass from her hand and placing it on the table.

Then he kissed her again and tilted his head to deepen it. Unlike before, his wet tongue entered her mouth like a skilled intruder, invaded her mouth, and tickled hers. His hands went down to her waist and his body drew closer.

It was his first sweet and passionate kiss. The first intimate thing he ever did to a woman. Something he did based on his deepest desire. And he couldn't deny his feeling and what he was doing triggered his man instinct.

Upon his wild sudden movement, even with his promise, she immediately realized what Angel wanted to do. She knew he was losing control of himself.

>Read 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

 

14