Third Arc (Fallen Heart) – 92. The Cold King’s Romance VII
394 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Arc (Fallen Heart) - 92. The Cold King's Romance VII

"A-Ange----Mphhh." Rose tried to push him away and break their kiss, but like a beast that had its prey, Angel didn't let her go.

His grip was getting tighter and his body was getting closer. He even shifted his hand to the back of her head, making sure she couldn't escape the kiss.

There was an undeniable urge in him. An uncontainable emotion filled his head. A desire that drove him to have her. He didn't want to lose her anymore, just like 5 years ago. A possessiveness he had never felt before, gripped his head to the point he didn't understand what was going on.

His logic tried to stop him, reminding him of his agreement with King Eudon, but he was craving for her. His adrenaline was racing and his heart was beating fast. His patience was running low and his ego took over. He was thirsty for her. After 5 years of waiting and winning the war, doesn't he deserve her?

He had legally married her. She is his wife. She was in front of his eyes. He shared the same bed with her. Yet... He couldn't touch her. It was torture...

On the other hand, panic swept through Rose's mind. Her heart beat faster. Even though he didn't use his dark powers to bind her, Rose knew he wouldn't let her go. She pushed and struggled with all her might. But it was in vain.

'Is he drunk?' she thought. But what they drank was Innocent Wine so it was impossible. On the other hand, Angel had never done this kind of action before. He did kiss her once to cover her mouth, but she realized his kiss had a different meaning this time.

Their bodies fell onto the sofa. His hands pinned hers at the sides of her head. Under his domination and with such a wide strength gap, Rose realized it was her defeat. She would not be able to escape from it. He was about to break his agreement, his own promise and she could do nothing about it.

But when Rose had lost her hope, Angel suddenly broke the kiss. His head fell on her side. His hands released her wrists. Still, with his body on top of her, she couldn't move.

It shocked her.

"Forgive me," he whispered. Guilt filled his heart. He didn't understand why he could lose his control to this extent.

Realizing that Angel was able to control himself, Rose didn't struggle anymore. Instead of answering, she took a couple of deep breaths to calm herself.

"Are you drunk?" she asked as soon as she could get her voice out. She could feel and hear his breath clearly in her ears. His heart was beating fast just like hers.

"I'm not. But I can't think straight..." he admitted. He realized what he did almost messed up their relationship. But even now... His heart still thirsted for her. It was just... he tried to control himself through his logic.

"I thought you would lose yourself..." she whispered. Her fear was still clear from the tone of her voice. Even though she hoped Angel let her go, she wasn't sure he would do it soon.

"I know. I think I'm going insane..." he whispered.

"Should I go? I think you should calm yourself down," said Rose. She knew her presence would only make Angel's condition worse.

Her words made his heart beat faster. He realized that after what he did, Rose was afraid of him. And letting her out of here was the best decision for both of them. Yet his ego refused. He wanted her here, with him. He wanted her to accompany him as a normal couple, not a stranger as usual.

"Stay here," he insisted.

"But---" Before Rose finished her words, Angel continued his words.

"It's an order." He tightened his embrace, showing how much he craved her.

Rose's eyes widened in surprise, not expecting what he said.

"I thought this would just be an honest night for us. But in the end... you still use your authority to bind me," she whispered. There was joy and discomfort in her after what he had done and his orders.

"That order is my honest request, Rose..." he said. He closed his eyes.

"Stay with me. Accompany me tonight. Let this king be an ordinary man just for a night..." he whispered.

Those words managed to make her speechless.

>Read 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

14