Third Arc (Fallen Heart) – 219. Revolt II
136 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Third Arc (Fallen Heart) - 219. Revolt II
A palpable tension hung in the air, charged with emotions that crackled like lightning in a summer storm. The words exchanged between Ilex and Angel carried the weight of a thousand unspoken grievances, their voices tinged with frustration and resentment. In the grand hall, a battle of wills unfolded.
Ilex, his countenance a mask of displeasure, retorted to Angel's accusation, his voice tinged with defiance. "But all is under your control! What's the point of sitting on the throne if he still has to submit to your whims?"
Angel's gaze, sharp and unwavering, met Ilex's with a mixture of challenge and indignation. He refused to back down. His voice, cold and measured, cut through the charged atmosphere like a dagger.
"Ilex, what exactly do you want?" Angel's question carried a weighty significance, as if he were demanding answers that had long been buried beneath layers of deceit and subterfuge.
The grand hall was engulfed in a tempestuous maelstrom of emotions as Ilex's words tore through the air like a lightning bolt. His voice dripped with venomous disdain, his gaze fixed upon Angel with lethal intensity.
"I want you to stay dead!" Ilex's words hung in the air, resonating with a chilling finality. The sinister glint of his sword, unsheathed and gleaming in the flickering candlelight, cast an ominous shadow over the hall.
“Attack them!” Without hesitation, Ilex’s command rang out, cutting through the air like a clarion call to arms. Dozens of swordsmen, loyal to Ilex, surged forward, their weapons poised to strike. The clash of steel reverberated throughout the hall, shattering the fragile tranquility that had once enveloped the gathering.
Screams of terror mingled with the clash of blades as the panicked guests sought refuge in the far corners of the hall, their instincts driving them to flee the violence unfolding before their eyes. Chaos reigned supreme as the once elegant and poised assembly disintegrated into a scene of pandemonium.
But amidst the bedlam, Angel's demeanor shifted. His hand, a vessel of untamed power, emitted a dark aura that swirled around him like an infernal tempest. In a swift, fluid motion, he unleashed the full force of his abilities, a wave of dark energy erupting from his fingertips and hurtling toward the onslaught of attackers.
The unsuspecting swordsmen were caught off guard by Angel's unleashed power. the horrified screams of the fleeing guests, creating a cacophony of chaos that reverberated through the grand hall. Tables and chairs toppled over, their elegant finery reduced to mere debris amidst the tumultuous clash.
As the dark aura dissipated, Angel stood at the epicenter of the chaos, his expression hardened with a resolute determination. The once pristine marble floor bore the marks of the battle, stained with splatters of blood and scattered weapons. His eyes surveyed the havoc he had unleashed, the gravity of the situation sinking in.
But amidst the wreckage and the fallen bodies, a glimmer of realization cut through the haze of confusion. Angel's gaze fixed upon Ilex, who stood at a distance.
"Ilex," Angel's voice carried a weight of disappointment and disbelief. "How did you come to this?”
The clash of steel reverberated through the grand hall as Ilex swung his sword with relentless fury. The glimmering blade arced through the air, poised to strike, its lethal intent etched upon Ilex's face. Yet, Angel stood resolute, a steadfast pillar amidst the chaos, his dark aura pulsating with otherworldly energy.
The clash of their opposing forces created palpable tension in the air, a battle of wills as much as a physical confrontation. Angel's eyes blazed with a mixture of anger and frustration as he deflected Ilex's relentless assault with unwavering determination. The dark aura that emanated from his hand acted as a shield, pushing back Ilex's onslaught with formidable resistance.
"Ilex, stop it!" Angel's voice boomed with a raw, thunderous anger that reverberated through the hall. His words were laced with disappointment.
"Never!" Ilex's voice rang out, filled with defiance and a hint of desperation. His swings grew more frenzied, fueled by a potent cocktail of anger and resentment. He had long nursed a bitter resentment toward Angel, a resentment that had festered in the depths of his soul, twisting his perception of reality.

>Read 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

7