Chapter 11 – Princess style but I’ll let it slide just this once
9.8k 23 179
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling my blood pulsing through my aching cock, the soft hand that lightly brushed the tip while trembling made a groan escape my lips. I couldn't let the distraction stop me from completing my act, however.

When I looked at her with fascination, the hand started to slowly caress the tip, strings of pre-cum connecting the two when she lifted her hand to stroke it again. I thrust my hips softly against her hand, her breath hitched in response and she stopped moving, letting me enjoy thrusting into her palm.

"Ooh~. Joan~, Vosssss~." Letting out a low moan, I said her name and the only word that I remembered in a sensual tone, completely at odds with my appearance. It was pretty embarrassing but I knew I had to play the part; this was the most convincing way to act for an uninhibited child who grew up wild. Thankfully, that didn't bother her as she used her thumb to rub my frenulum, the little pleasure spot just under the glands.

I twitched in response to Joan's ministrations, enjoying the slow yet stimulating handjob. She then bent down, her large chest handing right before my eyes, her hand lowered to cup my balls. She rolled them in the palm of her hand, she then used her fingers to squeeze and roll them around while caressing both balls with her fingertips.

I tried to consciously use the Blessed Manhood skill since this was what it was meant for and she looked like she needed it, her breath was unnaturally rough and her skin was burning hot like a fever.

The vibration in the depth of my balls became a little stronger, I could instinctively feel that I was using the skill. 'Do I need to penetrate her for this to work? No, there's a reason I said make my semen have the power and not my cock itself. So married woman or woman who don't want to do it will have a choice.'

Before I even finished this thought Joan picked me up in a princess carry and walked to the riverbank. I blanked out for a moment since I just couldn't get used to being a size that allows someone to pick me up like this...

As she walked my hard erection waved around with every step she took, a moment later her steps became like a model with her hips enticing all who could see, which was only me and I was too busy being carried to enjoy the view. In fact, the reason Joan did this became apparent not long after since with the way she was walking, with every step she took my cock would swing and slap her face and smear it with pre-cum.

I wanted to struggle but seeing this mature beauty so addicted to cock-slapping herself with such joy was just too hot to miss out on. There was also the fact that her huge chest would press on the shaft with each swing, this was too addicting.

So, I decided to just relax and enjoy the semi-worship she was giving my cock, crossing my legs as I slowly jacked off near the base of my cock. It was my first load in this body and I knew it would be a huge one so I took my time, I wasn't in a hurry to give it since I wanted to know what she would do next.

I point Joan towards the location I hid the spear and since she was so mesmerised by my dick, she followed my directions with her eyes not once leaving it as it swung back and forth.

A minute later I decided to change things, her face had strings of thick precum that connected it to my tip, and her lips were a little swollen from the repeated impacts; she seemed addicted to giving my glans a kiss each time it swung in her direction.

I wanted to feel those huge fun-bags, so I grabbed my shaft and pushed it in between, the soft warmth that enveloped me was a work of perfection. The pressure that felt just right for a relaxing walk-cum-titjob was all thanks to her impressive bust size but also her healthy elasticity and clear skin, with marshmallow-like softness to top it all off.

A gasp was let out of Joan's lips from my action, her hot breath that was on the inch or two that poked out just made me leak even more Cowper's fluids. I pushed with hips a little and felt my balls, heavy with cum, slap her under breasts which made my fluids spurt out a little and right onto her glistening lower lip.

"Cur... quid hic gustus est melius quam optimum cibum in hoc regnum? Volo comedetis panem meum off hoc parum pudici mentula." When she finished talking nonsense in a breathy, hungry voice she took her hand from my upper back and reached down to hold me from my ass.

The sudden change made me twitch in response and she giggled as she saw that, the hand under my knees then moved. She held my knees using the inner part of her elbow with allowed her to free her hand, she then reached over and delicately cupped my balls. The way her fingertips brushed against my testicles made goosebumps run up my hips, she touched them like they were made of the most delicate glass, it felt amazing.

I had to be careful since we hadn't done much, but I was so full of cum that I might end up letting it all out way too early. When she squeezed my ass and fondled my ball, I couldn't help but moan and close my eyes to enjoy the sensation; so I missed how Joan, with infatuated eyes, lowered her head and took what little of my cock was reaching out from her deep cleavage, deep into her needy mouth.

179